Any update on sub-forum icons for the front page's "recent forum posts" section?

So I made a suggestion thread about this a couple years ago

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...the-front-page

Wherein Chaud said the following:

Quote Originally Posted by chaud View Post
    Icons or some kind of label to indicate which forum the post is in are on the to do list. I think.
    And I've also found a thread from about a year after that, where Arlee said something similar.

Quote Originally Posted by Arlee View Post
    They were actually working on icons for each forum to be listed there for that reason. I can poke at Sunshine to see how that is going and stuff. In the meantime reporting those threads to have the title changed to differentiate what game they are will help a lot. Sometimes we don't always look at threads the same way people outside the forum see them so we don't always realize when a thread title might seem like it is about one game when it is about a different one.
    Curious if this is still a thing or what.

The time stamps in the recent forum posts box are still pretty useless since they're all 1-2 minutes apart max, and it'd still be really nice to see what sub-forum something is from without having to click it. Especially now that hearthstone has made thread titles even more misleading (e.g. "Priests are overpowered")

Last edited by Hitei; 2015-11-26 at 11:23 PM.

Honestly I personally had forgotten about this >< But as I wasn't the one making them it's not a huge deal I'll poke at the admins about it and see if it's still a thing. Might have been something which got pushed to the back burner when more urgent things came up.

Quote Originally Posted by Arlee View Post
    Honestly I personally had forgotten about this >< But as I wasn't the one making them it's not a huge deal I'll poke at the admins about it and see if it's still a thing. Might have been something which got pushed to the back burner when more urgent things came up.
    Alrighty, thanks.

I demand a basketball icon for Sports and Fitness subforum. I'm also gonna need a picture of a water-balloon for the Fun-Stuff subforum.

Necroing this thread because still an issue that needs to be addressed, and Chaud said it was on the to do list 3 years ago but it keeps not happening.

Yeah, look for actual site updates in 2016, for real this time.

Quote Originally Posted by chaud View Post
    Yeah, look for actual site updates in 2016, for real this time.
    Oh, you. If it doesn't happen I'm going to bump this thread in 2017.