Page 82 of 127 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by CosmicGuitars View Post
    Yeah, because the Orcs would never be manipulated by demons or give in to the allure of power, right?
    A Garrosh-led Horde never would. Too much pride. Being prideful means you don't take advantage of every situation. I mean during SoO they still were exterminating warlocks when they could've used them.

Orcs are by nature very easy to be manipulated by a singular leader. Which means dissension is near impossible to come from below. So if every Iron Horde warchief is stringently anti-demon and was aware of them and their dangers, there'd be far, far less risk of corruption than a society like the Alliance.

Ofc, that culture has far more negatives than positives. But that could be an advantage if your sole objective is to destroy the Legion and ignore the citizens of Azeroth.

Regardless, I'm abandoning that theory for Krazy's.
    Last edited by Krazzorx; 2014-04-26 at 03:26 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Wildberry View Post
    So the Horde and Alliance just fought a war against one another, and sustained some pretty heavy losses. Not to mention the Cataclysm is still recent, so resources are somewhat tight.

Now, think of the history of Azeroth, if Gul'dan hadn't betrayed the Horde. The Horde would have won the Second War. Remove Gul'dan from the Horde and you have no reason for the Orcs to not have reinforcements for the Siege of Capital City, plus the Horde wouldn't need to send troops to hunt down those who betrayed them.

Since Gul'dan is the reason for the Horde's failure, if he's removed, the Horde should have succeeded, right? Now imagine that the Human Kingdoms themselves were weakened before the Second War.

Maybe Wrathion doesn't care about the people of Azeroth, just Azeroth itself.
    He'd be doing a better job at saving it than any of the other aspects. Pretty sure the Titans said protect the world, not the people in it.

Quote Originally Posted by KrazyK923 View Post
    I wouldn't say Anduin is a major character. No more major than those two. Anduin did nothing until the Shattering.
    he was front and center pretty much all of mists of pandaria. and had a prominent role in cataclysm.

he is in everyway a major character. he may not have been very major before cataclysm but he is in every way now.

cairne and magni literally did nothing but stand there for years. if anything they were wasted characters
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

Deleted
    This is most likely the case.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Kairoz pushed the Vision of Time just far enough off the table and activated it. Once activated, a portal opened and Kairoz and Garrosh fell through the floor. But, things were coming out of the portal as well. Jaina looked at the center of the room and saw a figure with a single strand of golden hair. It was herself and with her was Kalecgoc. Jaina began fighting another version of herself while Kalecgoc was running to the floor so he had enough room to transform into his dragon self! The Zepplin Zaela and others were travelling on arrived as well to join the fight. Go'el saw Garrosh and Kairoz vanish into the floor but where the two stood, ten more now stood and among them was Aedelas Blackmoore.

Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post
    he was front and center pretty much all of mists of pandaria. and had a prominent role in cataclysm.

he is in everyway a major character. he may not have been very major before cataclysm but he is in every way now.

cairne and magni literally did nothing but stand there for years. if anything they were wasted characters
    Cataclysm, was absent except for the TH intro chain.

waaah I WILL f5 EVERYTHING YOU LOVE

Deleted

MoP - Important. Yeahokaylol.

10+ Year Old Account

Cairne was somewhat major in WCIII.

Quote Originally Posted by Krazzorx View Post
    A Garrosh-led Horde never would. Too much pride. Being prideful means you don't take advantage of every situation. I mean during SoO they still were exterminating warlocks when they could've used them.

Cue Ner'Zul summoning a dark demonic Naaru whimpering "Can I be in your iron horde now that I have this powerful demonic fueled entity for you to control, Mr. Garrosh?"

Quote Originally Posted by r03dz View Post
    Kairoz pushed the Vision of Time just far enough off the table and activated it. Once activated, a portal opened and Kairoz and Garrosh fell through the floor. But, things were coming out of the portal as well. Jaina looked at the center of the room and say a figure with a single strand of golden hair. It was herself and with her was Kalecgoc. Jaina began fighting another version of herself while Kalecgoc was running to the floor so he had enough room to transform into his dragon self! The Zepplin Zaela and other were travelling on arrived as well to join the fight. Go'el say Garrosh and Kairoz vanish into the floor but where the two stood, ten more now stood and among them was Aedelas Blackmoore.
    Aedelas Blackmoore.. who's that again?
    This is my signature. It states my prediction of the next expansion. Not only is it correct in my eyes, but should also be in yours too.
    Anyone who doesn't agree with me is an idiot, a bad, and a pleb.

- A Quote from every narcissistic, defiant, self-absorbed theorist on these forums. True story.

I'm literally just imagining a bunch of people from random timelines falling into the courtroom with a resonating "da fuq"

Holy shit did kairoz just sick king blackmoore on them?

Personal opinion:

Good direction for this story to take: Wrathion is manipulating everybody - by unleashing the Iron Horde he stands to win no matter what happens, either the Iron Horde is stronger and takes over Azeroth, thereby proving their mettle for facing the Burning Legion OR Azeroth bands together and finds the will and strength to defeat them, coming out of it stronger than before and more united. Either way, he wins. I like this because it makes Wrathion a complex character who does evil things for essentially good reasons. Also shows him as being a magnificent bastard and chessmaster, in TVTropes terms.

Bad direction for this story to take: Wrathion really believes the Iron Horde will be superior and throws his lot in with them, and we have to fight him at the end. This sucks because it shows less vision than the first option, makes him a less interesting character and of course will result in him being another loot pinata for us to whack.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Quote Originally Posted by Krazzorx View Post

Garrosh's True Horde is literally just the Old Horde again.

The same Old Horde that did those things I just listed.

So the Horde and Alliance just fought a war against one another, and sustained some pretty heavy losses. Not to mention the Cataclysm is still recent, so resources are somewhat tight.

Now, think of the history of Azeroth, if Gul'dan hadn't betrayed the Horde. The Horde would have won the Second War. Remove Gul'dan from the Horde and you have no reason for the Orcs to not have reinforcements for the Siege of Capital City, plus the Horde wouldn't need to send troops to hunt down those who betrayed them.

Since Gul'dan is the reason for the Horde's failure, if he's removed, the Horde should have succeeded, right? Now imagine that the Human Kingdoms themselves were weakened before the Second War.

thats right, but got to remember that guldan didnt have his love for the horde or any loyalty, he was just using them to became the powerful being thats why when he heard "sargeras" he didnt think twice to abandon the horde...
    Spec: i5 4670k - MSI Z87M-G43 - HyperX 8GB -Corsair H100 - GTX 980 ti

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by r03dz View Post
    Kairoz pushed the Vision of Time just far enough off the table and activated it. Once activated, a portal opened and Kairoz and Garrosh fell through the floor. But, things were coming out of the portal as well. Jaina looked at the center of the room and saw a figure with a single strand of golden hair. It was herself and with her was Kalecgoc. Jaina began fighting another version of herself while Kalecgoc was running to the floor so he had enough room to transform into his dragon self! The Zepplin Zaela and others were travelling on arrived as well to join the fight. Go'el saw Garrosh and Kairoz vanish into the floor but where the two stood, ten more now stood and among them was Aedelas Blackmoore.
    So... shit has hit the fan.

Deleted
    Guys.. - I.. - What did I just read? I don't understand anything. GUISE. Pls.

"Perhaps you should have, but it is not yet within you to suspect treachery, Anduin Wrynn. If it is any consolation at all, I am deeply sorry for what I now must do." Wrathion then talks about how Anduin told him to make up his mind about what is best for Azeroth and he states he has done just that. Wrathion lifted a hand, and Anduin knew no more.

Hmmm

"Arriving in Theramore, they all met up with Jaina and she told them she had discovered what dark magic was used on them in an old tome. Jaina came up with the theory that Onyxia greatly gained influence with Varian after his wife's death but periodically lost control as Varian's attachment to Anduin grew and so she attempted to reassert her control by using a spell that would not kill Varian but would remove and destroy his conscience, will and responsibility. "
    Last edited by Pancunchi; 2014-04-26 at 03:28 AM.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Dragonmaw Clan fighting together with infinite dragons.... confirmed.
    Last edited by r03dz; 2014-04-26 at 03:30 AM.