Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Don't tell my wife... >.>

10+ Year Old Account
    Whoa whoa whoa.

Why does 'Doesn't help sag' (Correct, muscles in your chest wall do this and bras actually may make those muscles more 'lazy', but this isn't news) and 'Doesn't help back pain' (anecdote is anecdote but uh, empirical evidence suggests otherwise...) translate to 'Throw bra in trash'?

Because it still has a very definite use: preventing these things from flopping and swinging all over the place. Bit of exaggeration, but, yeah, I'll take a snug well-fit bra any day when moving around a lot all day.

Well and also nice bras are sexy.

Overall my conclusion is that this is simply French men looking for an excuse to stare at a lot of breasts under the pretense of science, then convince women to walk around braless as an additional bonus. And I can totally sympathize with that.

Quote Originally Posted by Reeve View Post
    Yeah, this article pops up every so often. I think I remember reading it the first time 15 years ago.
    I am sceptic too.

Quote Originally Posted by Jackmoves View Post
    The look of the nipples are more important then size lol.

That being said, I do prefer something bigger then a A cup though.
    The look of the niples?
    That's the first time I hear that, really.

10+ Year Old Account
    I've heard this before. Proper exercise can do more for keeping your breasts nice than a good bra ever will.

Still a fan of large breasts.

And shapely butts.

And nice legs.

And just about every other part on a woman.
    Human progress isn't measured by industry. It's measured by the value you place on a life.

Just, be kind.

Deleted
    Even if true am still not going to go without one outside of home. Even less so when it's cold. :|

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Archangel Tyrael View Post
    The look of the niples?
    Yeah, nippular appearance and feel is pretty important.
    'Twas a cutlass swipe or an ounce of lead
    Or a yawing hole in a battered head
    And the scuppers clogged with rotting red
    And there they lay I damn me eyes
    All lookouts clapped on Paradise
    All souls bound just contrarywise, yo ho ho and a bottle of rum!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by mmokri View Post
    I am sceptic too.
    Take it with a pinch of salt. If there is some truth to the study it still doesn't account for other uses, nor does it really tell us WHAT the difference is between bra/no bra. It just says it's bad and makes a claim that woman complained more about back pain with.

If there are a lot of men who prefer small breasts why aren't they more vocal? It's literally one of my insecurities.

The look of the nipples are more important then size lol.

That being said, I do prefer something bigger then a A cup though.
    You do know that the cup sizes mean nothing without the number? Here's a chart to explain it. You'll see that the cup size of a 28DD is the same as a 38AA. So when you say you prefer something bigger than an A cup it doesn't mean much! A lot of guys get this wrong

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by aikoyamamato View Post
    Take it with a pinch of salt. If there is some truth to the study it still doesn't account for other uses, nor does it really tell us WHAT the difference is between bra/no bra. It just says it's bad and makes a claim that woman complained more about back pain with.

If there are a lot of men who prefer small breasts why aren't they more vocal? It's literally one of my insecurities.
    You're in Utah. Can't walk that far!
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

10+ Year Old Account
    Well that would explain why stores can be a cup size off but still fit the same...

Quote Originally Posted by Mjau View Post
    You do know that the cup sizes mean nothing without the number? Here's a chart to explain it. You'll see that the cup size of a 28DD is the same as a 38AA. So when you say you prefer something bigger than an A cup it doesn't mean much! A lot of guys get this wrong
    I do. Thats american meassurments though.
    The nerve is called the "nerve of awareness". You cant dissect it. Its a current that runs up the center of your spine. I dont know if any of you have sat down, crossed your legs, smoked DMT, and watch what happens... but what happens to me is this big thing goes RRRRRRRRRAAAAAWWW! up my spine and flashes in my brain... well apparently thats whats going to happen if I do this stuff...

Quote Originally Posted by Reeve View Post
    Yeah, nippular appearance and feel is pretty important.
    Well... the more you know, ha

I do. Thats american meassurments though.
    Yeah but it's the same deal everywhere! It's a good thing to know, wether you are shopping underwear for yourself or for others! It means that eventhough you would usually wear say a B cup, chances are you can find a good A or C cup bra that fits too if you go up or down on the numbers. Since the band around the back usually have 2-3 hoops, going up or down on the number you usually use is not a big deal as you can make it tigher/looser.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nixx View Post
    I generally don't go running around screaming what I find physically attractive at random women.
    Men are usually regarded pretty poorly when they tell a girl they find a physical part of her attractive outside of her face. Boobs or otherwise. Oh, and you find some non-socially-accepted part of a woman attractive (shoulders, back, etc..) yeah be prepared to be considered a total weirdo! At least if you say "hey nice tits!" all you are is a sexist asshole.
    Human progress isn't measured by industry. It's measured by the value you place on a life.

Just, be kind.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah but it's the same deal everywhere! It's a good thing to know, wether you are shopping underwear for yourself or for others! It means that eventhough you would usually wear say a B cup, chances are you can find a good A or C cup bra that fits too if you go up or down on the numbers. Since the band around the back usually have 2-3 hoops, going up or down on the number you usually use is not a big deal as you can make it tigher/looser.
    It's why they have fitting rooms.

Yeah, I know, I dont wear bras though lol... and Ive been with the same girl for 4 years so I got her size to a T. Lol
    The nerve is called the "nerve of awareness". You cant dissect it. Its a current that runs up the center of your spine. I dont know if any of you have sat down, crossed your legs, smoked DMT, and watch what happens... but what happens to me is this big thing goes RRRRRRRRRAAAAAWWW! up my spine and flashes in my brain... well apparently thats whats going to happen if I do this stuff...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nixx View Post
    I generally don't go running around screaming what I find physically attractive at random women.
    The media is doing the screaming for men. It's a common insecurity with teenage girls...I just never got any better. I know it isn't fair to men (since I'm lumping them together) but it seems like the expectation is that men want you to have large breasts.

10+ Year Old Account
    They're the same cup size to a point, but they're not the same cup shape, and wearing a 38A because you got it cheap won't fit your breasts as properly as a 32D. Especially if you get into the larger D+ sizes, they're not going to have the proper structure in them (read: cheap and flimsy).

Just, be kind.

Quote Originally Posted by Archangel Tyrael View Post
    The look of the niples?
    Nipples, they are like the cherry on the top, the icing on the cake etc lol