... LastLast
    The Unstoppable Force Elim Garak's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Good riddance.

1. Less stupid kids around
    2. 1 less crazy fuck around

Quote Originally Posted by lakers01 View Post
    Did the kids have a criminal past?
    Yes, they've just broke in someone else's house. I can guarantee you with 100% possibility if there were no one home that day - they would've broken into some other house, and then another and another until there would be someone home with a gun and bad attitude.
    All right, gentleperchildren, let's review. The year is 2024 - that's two-zero-two-four, as in the 21st Century's perfect vision - and I am sorry to say the world has become a pussy-whipped, Brady Bunch version of itself, run by a bunch of still-masked clots ridden infertile senile sissies who want the Last Ukrainian to die so they can get on with the War on China, with some middle-eastern genocide on the side

There is more to the story than what the linked article says, the teens where there to steel the old mans prescription drugs, in fact the day before they were killed the 2 had already broken into a different home. And this wasnt the first time the two had tried to rob the man. sorry but if you dont want to get shot in the face, dont break into people's homes

Quote Originally Posted by Bigzoman20 View Post
    http://abcnews.go.com/US/minnesota-m...ry?id=23419342

1.) For the love of god. Read the article before commenting.

2.) If these reports/accusations are true, this man clearly crossed the line. You shoot to eliminate a threat. An eliminated threat does not require a non beating heart.

Edit: Ruken is likely screaming "YA SEE? THIS IS WHY YOU CAN"T HAVE NICE THINGS!" to the NRA.
    A lot think the guy was in the right to kill them, from what i saw in the original thread. I agree with OP that he clearly went over the line, but sadly a fair bit of Americans disagree.
    I locked myself uninvited into my brothers apartment last night, to place a note to him, instead of risking to wake him up in the middle of the night, by texting him. When i left, it struck me how nice it was living here, since at worst i would just scare my brother. Not get shot as an intruder.

I do really hope the guy gets a long time behind bars, to show that it's not the wild west anymore.
    Everyone has so much to say
    They talk talk talk their lives away

Quote Originally Posted by Elim Garak View Post
    Yes, they've just broke in someone else's house. I can guarantee you with 100% possibility if there were no one home that day - they would've broken into some other house, and then another and another until there would be someone home with a gun and bad attitude.
    Pretty impressive, if you ask me. You don't meet many zombies who can manage a break in.

10+ Year Old Account
    Wasn't there a similar case where a couple of teenagers were robbing places in some neighborhood until they broke in the wrong house, the guy was shot dead instantly and the girl was lured by the home owner to the basement and then brutally shot to death there?
    All right, gentleperchildren, let's review. The year is 2024 - that's two-zero-two-four, as in the 21st Century's perfect vision - and I am sorry to say the world has become a pussy-whipped, Brady Bunch version of itself, run by a bunch of still-masked clots ridden infertile senile sissies who want the Last Ukrainian to die so they can get on with the War on China, with some middle-eastern genocide on the side

Wasn't there a similar case where a couple of teenagers were robbing places in some neighborhood until they broke in the wrong house, the guy was shot dead instantly and the girl was lured by the home owner to the basement and then brutally shot to death there?
    I believe you are misremembering this case as being a different case with slightly different details.

Quote Originally Posted by lakers01 View Post
    Did the kids have a criminal past?
    Well they wont have a criminal future, thats sure.

Can you tell me the lottery numbers for next week plz?

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm torn on this. I want to take those kids and shake them - how could they be so completely stupid?

On the other hand, once the man had them down...that last shot? That last shot was just murder. He wasn't in danger from them anymore. There was no need to take a "nice clean finishing shot."
    Tiriél US-Stormrage

Signature by Shyama

10+ Year Old Account
    This was probably mentioned already, but the man was on record calling the teens vermin.

This was an execution, not self defense.

Yeah, if someone breaks into my home, Im not worried about the intruder's safety. Me>You.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bergtau View Post
    Pretty impressive, if you ask me. You don't meet many zombies who can manage a break in.
    The moment they broke in - they got their criminal record. I was talking from that point in time perspective.

Quote Originally Posted by HeatherRae View Post
    I'm torn on this. I want to take those kids and shake them - how could they be so completely stupid?

On the other hand, once the man had them down...that last shot? That last shot was just murder. He wasn't in danger from them anymore. There was no need to take a "nice clean finishing shot."
    You're not supposed to shake children. Do I need to link don'tshakethebaby.com?

The moment they broke in - they got their criminal record. I was talking from that point in time perspective.
    That's not how crime works. The break in was the event in its entirety. I was assuming you were referring to their actual criminal records, which I don't believe they had any, but I'm fairly certain there was some evidence linking them to previous break ins.

Herald of the Titans Dristereau's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Can't say too much, but from the Article/Video I can understand the original shots. If you break into someones house, I'd expect the owner to respond in kind. However, by the sounds of it, he went over the line with the thing of shooting the guy in the face, then proceeding to kill the girl. Also it took him a day to actually call the police strikes me as odd. I don't know about premeditated, but I definitely think he murdered them. Idiot kids for breaking in, idiot man for murdering then.
    Dristereau - Axxolentus - Infernus - Sequentia - Nulo - Desterrar

Silvermoon
    - Shadowsong/Aszune - Tarren-Mill/Dentarg (SL Mage Tower: 29/36
    )

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Itakas View Post
    Can you tell me the lottery numbers for next week plz?
    I can but I won't - gotta use it myself.

Quote Originally Posted by aikoyamamato View Post
    This was probably mentioned already, but the man was on record calling the teens vermin.
    Not sure it was mentioned earlier, but just to put what he said in it's entirety out there:
    Smith can be heard breathing heavily and whispering. At one point, he said: "I don't see them as human. I see them as vermin."
    Last edited by Bdatik; 2014-04-25 at 06:35 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by mikencarly View Post
    Thanks my i.q. is 121 whats yours?Your not a parent you wouldn't know what that means anyways.
    *** You're not a parent

Oh the irony - "But I has iq of 121". FYI 121 is nothing to shout about, it's about average...

Quote Originally Posted by Typhoon-AN View Post
    *** You're not a parent

Oh the irony - "But I has iq of 121". FYI 121 is nothing to shout about, it's about average...
    IIRC 100 is average, and as people get smarter, IQ tests are adjusted so that the average stays 100.

It's a pity he didn't kill two more.

Once you enter someone's home or business without permission you forfeit all right to safety. It's my sincere hope that every burglar on the planet meets the same fate. The fact that they're young, beautiful and popular changes nothing for me in this regard. It gives me joy to think that these kids had time to contemplate their impending demise before it happened, and I hope that other would-be criminals in the area remember this story when they're deciding whether or not to violate someone's property.

You as the "intrudant" have no idea what these people are going to do who have entered your home uninvited. I hope that all of you condemning this man are put into a situation where you are charged with protecting yourself, or better yet protecting someone who matters to you, your children perhaps, and I hope you are put in the position where you have to decide the exact appropriate amount of force to use, where the stakes are prison if you use too much and the death of people you love if you use too little. That's the choice you force on people defending themselves and their homes and their loved ones with your mentality. It's easy to preach when you're sitting on your ass on a heavily liberal political forum like this. I'd love to see all of you in that situation yourself; you deserve no better than to have to make the decision you force on others.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Krolikn View Post
    Two criminals dead and an old psycho is going to be locked up. The worlds a better place.
    Pretty much this. This is a win win situation. As for the two boys, society is free of a couple thieves. As for the old man, while he should be thanked for doing society a service, anyone both stupid enough to admit what he admitted to investigators and use lethal force is also a danger to society.
    And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him.
    Revelation 6:8

Quote Originally Posted by Bergtau View Post
    IIRC 100 is average, and as people get smarter, IQ tests are adjusted so that the average stays 100.
    Average is 80-120 I believe, and 95% of the population is 70-130. 121 isn't anything to brag about.
    Quote Originally Posted by xanzul View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by obdigore View Post
    So if the states get together and work with the Legislative Branch to write an amendment to the federal constitution, you think the Judiciary (SCOTUS) could strike it down for being 'unconstitutional'?
    Uh...yes. Absolutely.