Thread: [TV] Gotham

Page 31 of 39 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Feredir View Post
    Wouldn't it be funny if clone Bruce turned out to be the real Bruce.
    you mean batman?

i actually have been wondering about that.

that could be there dumb way for trying to "explain" why bruce thinks of himself as batman and calls himself batman in his head instead of bruce. "its cause hes not bruce, hes batman. huehue so clevarsz"

i love this show because its fucking wacky as shit and owns it but god damn it i have a feeling at some point if the show lives long enough were gonna get some bullshit like that, either that or they'll put gordon in a damn suit
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

Deleted
    So, we've got "Reverse Batman" and now Captain Barnes got infected with the blood of Alice from Oz and is going to turn into Marvel's The Thing?

Jesus this show is all over the place.

Deleted
    Wouldn't it be funny if clone Bruce turned out to be the real Bruce.
    Theories are going around that he is in fact Hush...

Sad but True. It will be replaced by a special season of American Idol.

Herald of the Titans BarelyLegalBear's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I don't know why, but i'm definitely in love with this series. It's never really dull, or maybe I just love these kinds of shows. I can't really describe it, it's just amazing. Just watched the most recent episode and it just keeps getting better and better. I'm not getting bored of Gotham like I do A LOT of shows.

Then they hit me with the preview for the next episode, damn them. All these villains they're bringing back, and maybe JEROME WITH THE RED HOOD GANG! HYPPPPEEEEE!

Quote Originally Posted by Jon Stark View Post
    I don't know why, but i'm definitely in love with this series. It's never really dull, or maybe I just love these kinds of shows. I can't really describe it, it's just amazing. Just watched the most recent episode and it just keeps getting better and better. I'm not getting bored of Gotham like I do A LOT of shows.

Then they hit me with the preview for the next episode, damn them. All these villains they're bringing back, and maybe JEROME WITH THE RED HOOD GANG! HYPPPPEEEEE!
    I dunno, I think its quickly becoming a train wreck.

Obnoxious Patriots Fan Darth Belichick's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    And that's where subjectivity comes into play. I don't think it's a train wreck at all. I think it's highly entertaining. Is it the smartest show? Hell no. But do I love watching it? You bet your ass.

Never got into it.. seems like another hero show tbh.

Pit Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by freqs View Post
    Never got into it.. seems like another hero show tbh.
    It's probably the furthest from a hero show than any other comic book show going on right now. It's based on a time in Gotham when Bruce Wayne is still a kid. The show mainly focuses around Jim Gordon back when he was still a detective rather than Commissioner. It's pretty cool as it's mostly a detective based show while still showing Bruce Wayne progress as a human being while also getting to see the birth of a lot of the Batman villains we see in the comics. I don't even think anyone from the first season even had any powers but I could be wrong.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Nexx226 View Post
    I just hope the show lasts long enough to see David Mazouz be a bad ass. I'm curious if he'll start working out to gain some mass. He's 15 now so if the show goes 4-5 more seasons, he hopefully won't be as scrawny at 19-20.
    I feel like if the show gets to last as long as Smallville did, it might end up being similar in which it ends with Bruce putting on the Batman suit.
    | Fractal Design Define R5 White | Intel i7-4790K CPU | Corsair H100i Cooler | 16GB G.Skill Ripsaws X 1600Mhz |
    | MSI Gaming 6G GTX 980ti | Samsung 850 Pro 256GB SSD | Seagate Barracuda 1TB HDD | Seagate Barracuda 3TB HDD |

10+ Year Old Account
    Bruce will probaly leave gotham at end of series and went training. So we may see a short timeskip after when he returns back in his 20+ and puts on batman costume.
    Don't sweat the details!!!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zmago View Post
    Theories are going around that he is in fact Hush...
    He's not Hush.

Thomas Elliot is Hush. Or in the case of Gotham, will become Hush. iirc he appeared in S1.

He's probably going to become Batzarro.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Marweinicus View Post
    He's not Hush.

Thomas Elliot is Hush. Or in the case of Gotham, will become Hush. iirc he appeared in S1.

He's probably going to become Batzarro.
    Well now i remember; right after episode 1 i went and googled his name to figure out who that guy was.
    He actually appeared in episode 1.

Yeah, that's the other theory... even thou isn't Batzarro being created by Darkseid in the original story?

I totally ship Oswald x Nygma and Bruce x seleena
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post
    I totally ship Oswald x Nygma and Bruce x seleena
    Right before Penguin and Nygma hugged, it showed Penguin slowly leaning in. I just assumed they were going to kiss lol

Quote Originally Posted by Reg View Post
    Right before Penguin and Nygma hugged, it showed Penguin slowly leaning in. I just assumed they were going to kiss lol
    I thought the same thing honestly, probably intentional.

Quote Originally Posted by Reg View Post
    Ditto. I was like are they really...ok no.

Signature Created by Jassinta

Quote Originally Posted by NightZero88 View Post
    Ditto. I was like are they really...ok no.

Riddle me this:

It is read but has no words. Enters and exits, but never leaves. Gives a tip, but has no cash. What am I?

Penguin's tongue in my mouth

Well it seems the Riddler + Penguin ship was about to come into harbor and then got blown out of the water

10+ Year Old Account
    I think they scruved up the mad hatter. There should be 2 fat kids with weird hats:

http://images5.fanpop.com/image/poll...g?v=1318179812

(unless those 2 were minions at table)
    Don't sweat the details!!!

I dunno, I think its quickly becoming a train wreck.
    Agreed.

10chairs
    READ and be less Ignorant.