Page 38 of 46 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Xekus View Post
    W-was that a f-fucking bow i saw?
    I have no clue the trailer was amazing as hell tho.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

10+ Year Old Account
    By Lieutenant Colonel Whiskers McBallofur Maximilliamus the Third
    Quote Originally Posted by Xekus View Post
    W-was that a f-fucking bow i saw?
    Yep was definitely a bow saw some wolf claws or whatever the hell they were too
    “Snow can only live in the winter. When it nears a fire, it dies. That is its life. It may yearn for summer, but… it can only desire it. In my hand, the snow becomes water, because this is not its world….”
    “The boundless Heavens and Earth are the final resting place of all living things. Life is like a journey, filled with various scenery, various paths.

Here is the Bloodborne The Old Hunters Trailer. Will update OP with it as well

Last edited by Jtbrig7390; 2015-09-15 at 08:41 AM.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

10+ Year Old Account
    Dude that looks so hype. THE BOW THO. Although it looks like there's a legit shield now

10+ Year Old Account
    HRRRRRRRNNNNNNNGHH. RNGRNAGRLFKSDAJfa

I'm wet.

I am beyond hyped. I guess I should get back into Bloodborne. I never did finish it because I couldn't decide which ending to pick. >.<;

Currently playing Borderlands 1 remaster. Amped for Borderlands 3.
    Add me on the PSN for jolly-cooperation @ PuppetShoJustice

10+ Year Old Account
    Whoo now that I have calmed down a little bit and gathered my thoughts:

- That was definitely a bow. YES!
    - The claws were sick. Hopefully it's a proper beast form but even if it's just a Beast Claw-like weapon I'll take it.
    - Chainsaw wheel.
    - Return of the puzzling stone sword!
    - Noticed a lot of leap attacks. Are the news weapons going to empathize them?
    - MAGIC? More arcane items, or a proper magic system I wonder...
    - Old Hunters? Are we going to the past or something? I haven't read any information yet, only watched the trailer. I like to keep it fresh.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by -aiko- View Post
    Whoo now that I have calmed down a little bit and gathered my thoughts:
    any information yet, only watched the trailer. I like to keep it fresh.
    "Experience the nightmare of the hunters who once guarded Byrgenwerth’s deepest, darkest secrets and uncover the mystery behind Yharnam’s sinister past and in The Old Hunters expansion DLC for Bloodborne™. Journey to a world where hunters from the past are trapped forever, find multiple new outfits and weapons to add to your hunter arsenal, and explore brand new stages full of dangers, rewards, and deadly beasts to hunt."

From the video description. To me it feels like we're not moving to the past per se, but rather a place where time is... messed up? Past and future collide sort of thing.

Personally I am really, really interested in the Saw-Hammer-Thingy. I've preferred stronger, heavy weapons in Bloodborne so I'll probably continue down that path. Even if all the newer weapons are meh, there's more story! I absolutely love the story, setting, atmosphere, everything in Bloodborne so being able to indulge in even more of it is just awesome. Been waiting for months for DLC/expansions/Bloodborne 2.

10+ Year Old Account
    Really best timing ever specially after I got my platinum trophy on Bloodborne !

10+ Year Old Account
    Want want want, that bow.

Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    Here is the Bloodborne The Old Hunters Trailer. Will update OP with it as well

[video=youtube;vbGdIdHOO3I]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vbGdIdHOO3I[ /video]
    Oh. My. God. Circular saw weapon... that flame weapon... the bosses...

Between this and Dark Souls 3... It's like some kind of fantastic lucid dream.

Oh and in case anyone didn't notice:

available for download starting November 24, 2015

Trailer key-points breakdown, aside from the new weapons:

"Cursed are fiends. Their children too." - Those with cursed blood can have children, something we knew, interesting possibilities though.
    Amygdala hand in full view. - For those who've reached that point in the game, you know what levels of madness or insight this expresses, perhaps as a base-line this time around.
    3 statues appearing to be performing a rite of sorts, perhaps cleansing the blood of the dead? Church robed. Note the bell. - Perhaps we'll start getting answers.
    The sun/moon that looks more like a portal or tear in the sky's reality. - Is this set at dawn? There are a lot of brighter areas featured.
    The street/alley/sewer channel full of blood. - Are those messengers all over the floor and reaching up along the walls?
    Entering the gate sequence. - The statuettes at the top corners of the arch appear to be coated in eyes.
    Montage sequence. - A lot of places already visited are featured, though the time of day seems to have shifted in some of them, NG+ related or a second time you're required to run through the areas?
    Giant horse-monster-thing. - Can anyone identify the insignia/robes it appears to be wearing's symbols?
    The magic spell cast. - The spell is cast as the caster reaches for his own head and his eyes glow bright white. The spell came from inside his eyes, inside his head.
    Vicar Amelia 2nd shot. - Is this a potential NG+ only version of the boss? As she appears to be fully enshrouded in flames, but not in one of the chalice dungeons, it's her usual cathedral arena.
    Final shot of the hunter on a chair. - This is highly reminiscent of the seating style of the cage-helmed people who had transcended beyond life.
    Last edited by Shinzai; 2015-09-15 at 06:02 PM.

available for download starting November 24, 2015
    Blaaaah. Right when I have to go out of town for Thanksgiving and won't be around my PS4 for days. The suspense will be intense.

Currently playing Borderlands 1 remaster. Amped for Borderlands 3.
    Add me on the PSN for jolly-cooperation @ PuppetShoJustice

Deleted
    Nice! After I finished bloodborne 2 times I took a break with the platinum hunt but with new DLC/Expansion + I need the platinum, will be good times (only "souls" game I still have to plat).

Hopefully I'll be done with MGSV around then, not sure though lol.

10+ Year Old Account
    Just learned that Sony is giving a free PS4 theme to anyone who platinumed the game... but I'm so salty that it's only for Europeans.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Poppincaps View Post
    Just learned that Sony is giving a free PS4 theme to anyone who platinumed the game... but I'm so salty that it's only for Europeans.
    Welp, I'm so totally not getting that... Not due to being outside of the EU, but just due to the fact I doubt I'll get the Plat Trophy.

How does one get to the Nightmare Frontier? Want to fight Amygdala for the chalice.
    Shath'mag vwyq shu et'agthu, Shath'mag sshk ye! Krz'ek fhn'z agash zz maqdahl or'kaaxth'ma amqa!
    The Black Empire once ruled this pitiful world, and it will do so again! Your pitiful kind will know only despair and sorrow for a hundred thousand millennia to come!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by 3DTyrant View Post
    Welp, I'm so totally not getting that... Not due to being outside of the EU, but just due to the fact I doubt I'll get the Plat Trophy.

How does one get to the Nightmare Frontier? Want to fight Amygdala for the chalice.
    Bottom floor exit of the lecture hall.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Remilia View Post
    Bottom floor exit of the lecture hall.
    How do I get there? From what I've read you can't get the tonsil stone after killing Rom.
    Shath'mag vwyq shu et'agthu, Shath'mag sshk ye! Krz'ek fhn'z agash zz maqdahl or'kaaxth'ma amqa!
    The Black Empire once ruled this pitiful world, and it will do so again! Your pitiful kind will know only despair and sorrow for a hundred thousand millennia to come!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by 3DTyrant View Post
    How do I get there? From what I've read you can't get the tonsil stone after killing Rom.
    If you killed him then you need to go fight "One Reborn" aka Feets Mcgee to get ported to the Lecture Hall floor 2 which you can climb down to floor 1.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Remilia View Post
    If you killed him then you need to go fight "One Reborn" aka Feets Mcgee to get ported to the Lecture Hall floor 2 which you can climb down to floor 1.
    That's awesome, thanks for the info.