Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Grading View Post
    Nope. I am absolutely with you, I have an extremely hard time with it.

It doesn't matter if it's real life stuff, sitcoms, anime, movies, or anything, I have to look away and cover my ears because I'm embarrassed on their behalf.
    I'm with you OP. I feel a bit like the bolded part here.

Deleted
    I also feel like this. this video is a bad one,
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WPlnHw7MfME

i cant watch more than 10 seconds without closing it, heeelp meeeee

Quote Originally Posted by rerecros View Post
    I also feel like this. this video is a bad one,
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WPlnHw7MfME

i cant watch more than 10 seconds without closing it, heeelp meeeee
    You know what your video reminds me of.
    Chinese Teen Pretends Life Is League Of Legends, Jumps Out of Bush Screaming "For Demacia". He pretends he is garen and hits people!

http://kotaku.com/chinese-teen-prete...umps-458660002

yep. i can't watch anything embarrassing. no idea why, i know it's just me watching it.

Quote Originally Posted by aikoyamamato View Post
    Is anyone else like this?
    Current world population as of this message: 7,238,290,201

No, no one else in the world is like this, you are the only one.

Yep I feel this way too, if I'm watching a movie with a really embarrassing scene I have to get up and leave the room. Not sure if its related but I also have a extreme fear of heights to the point where I have to leave the room even if someone else is up on a high ladder or scaffolding because I just can't watch it.
    Thanks to Shyama for my beautiful signature
    Naobí 2/7 Mythic

10+ Year Old Account
    Haha yeah I do the same thing, pause the video or cover my face with my shirt with a big shit-eating grin on because it's just SO embarrassingly awkward and cringeworthy.

GREAT EXAMPLE.
    Ryzen 9 5900X/Trident Z Neo 32GB 3600 CL16/AORUS 1080 Ti Xtreme/Crosshair VIII Hero Wi-Fi/Arctic Liquid Freezer II 240/Optane 900p 3D XPoint/EVGA SuperNOVA 1200 P2/Lian Li O11 Dynamic XL/Steelcase Leap/BenQ XL2411Z/Philips Fidelio X2HR/Noppoo Choc Mini (RIP Reckful)/Razer Viper Ultimate/QcK Heavy

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm the same way. I just can't watch people make fools of themselves.
    Tiriél US-Stormrage

Signature by Shyama

10+ Year Old Account
    Never watch Dinner For Schmucks. And yeah, good lord that last azeroth choppers video was tough to watch.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Darsithis View Post
    Yes, that. It makes it really hard to watch a lot of reality shows or comedy/romantic movies. My partner finds it weird that I have to cover my ears & my eyes or even leave the room depending on how deeply it affects me.
    you aint alone for sure, me and my GF got the same problem, but its not a biggie for us tho, since we both have it the same way

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tucci View Post
    GREAT EXAMPLE.
    Oh christ... the applause for him is slowly dying, and then they all cheer when that guy says it's his last night in comedy... oh christ.

Jesus, it's like a goddamn car wreck that's just not ending... every time the cops and firemen think it's finally over, some other fool slams into the rest and starts the cycle over again.
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/PizzaSHARK
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Cailan Ebonheart View Post
    I also do landscaping on weekends with some mexican kid that I "hired". He's real good because he's 100% obedient to me and does everything I say while never complaining. He knows that I am the man in the relationship and is completely submissive towards me as he should be.
    Quote Originally Posted by SUH View Post
    Crissi the goddess of MMO, if i may. ./bow

I've always had the same problem, to the point where I want to leave the room until the scene has ended. I focus on participants being actors; won't watch real life gauche.
    Last edited by Celarent; 2014-06-06 at 03:44 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by aikoyamamato View Post
    And no, not videos about me.

Is anyone else like this? I have trouble watching videos where someone is making a fool of themselves. As recent examples I couldn't sit through the whole Glenn Beck Watch Dogs video or the racist woman yelling at a guy for scaring her kids. I always end up pausing and eventually closing it. I don't know why. Also you know when Jack Black is at the parent teacher conference in School of Rock? I skip through it every time.

I don't know if it's sympathy for the person or if I just facepalm too hard.

Random discussion I know but I was talking to some of the girls I work with and it somehow came up. No one else was like me there so I got curious.
    I'm the exact same way and others have always made me feel like there's something wrong with me because of it.

I seem to feel so awkward I have to leave or close out of the window if online almost as though I feel shame on their behalf. Happens whether or not they are aware at how embarrassing it is.

10+ Year Old Account
    I can't look, I just can't. I get so embarrassed and feel so awful. Whenever my boyfriend peruses reddit and youtube there is always a constant 'Look at this' and I just can't lol.

Deleted
    Glad I'm not the only one who experiences this. When I was watching the original office I had to fast forward through some bits because I couldn't bear the embarrassment.

oh thank god, I thought it was only me. I can't watch a lot of tv shows cause of it. I get the embarrassed for them, but also can't handle "stupid" tv shows as well for the same reasons.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tucci View Post
    Haha yeah I do the same thing, pause the video or cover my face with my shirt with a big shit-eating grin on because it's just SO embarrassingly awkward and cringeworthy.

GREAT EXAMPLE.
    Ugggggggggggggggggggggggggh *close*