Page 63 of 71 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    The more you can 100% optimally use manually the better, but if you start fucking up globals trying to fit stuff between them, then you should not bother.

I use Rabid, BW, Rapid Fire, Lifeblood manually, with Berserking just macroed to Stampede, but its cooldown being tracked so that I can use it anyway if I know I will not get a second Stampede. I use Synapse Springs simply macroed into everything.

In the case of Blood Fury, I haven't done the math on what it can line up with, but I guess you can take it out of your shot macros and try to use it manually and observe the situations you come across in a fight where you can delay (but only by a little bit) for benefit.

1) Use on CD
    2) You can macro them into your abilites, but you lose control if you want to hold your CD's for say Garrosh Intermission, and there's really not much point to do it
    Retired hunter

Thanks. Looks like its better to keep track of Rabid rather than toggle to auto-cast?

Yes.

Best-case scenario it's a 2k DPS increase which is why I do not recommend the hassle.

is refreshing BA a lower priority than say AS/GT if L&L is still on icd?
    <Guiles Theme Song> @ Mal'Ganis-US Horde 20-man 10/10M 8/10M, currently recruiting all
    Stream: http://www.twitch.tv/timoseewho

Quote Originally Posted by timoseewho View Post
    is refreshing BA a lower priority than say AS/GT if L&L is still on icd?
    I'd say it fits between Black Arrow and Arcane Shot in this case, e.g. if the only alternative is Arcane/Cobra, you might as well just put that Black Arrow up because in most cases you'll only lose 2-3 ticks.

Quote Originally Posted by Azortharion View Post
    I'd say it fits between Black Arrow and Arcane Shot in this case, e.g. if the only alternative is Arcane/Cobra, you might as well just put that Black Arrow up because in most cases you'll only lose 2-3 ticks.
    kk, and while i have you here, thoughts on hwf-SoR for fights like Galakras/spoils over h-TED/HT? it's never really crossed my mind until i got the hwf recently lol
    <Guiles Theme Song> @ Mal'Ganis-US Horde 20-man 10/10M 8/10M, currently recruiting all

Does fuck all as BM, wouldn't use it as SV unless you're doing a paragon style 3 dps galk
    Retired hunter

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by timoseewho View Post
    kk, and while i have you here, thoughts on hwf-SoR for fights like Galakras/spoils over h-TED/HT? it's never really crossed my mind until i got the hwf recently lol
    Nah it's not worth it. I used that trinket on a couple fights during progression though, but that was because I didn't have a good second trinket and they were aoe heavy fights, but yeah stick with haromns. This is as survival btw. For BM its TED for everything ofc

Quote Originally Posted by Kissthebaby View Post
    Nah it's not worth it. I used that trinket on a couple fights during progression though, but that was because I didn't have a good second trinket and they were aoe heavy fights, but yeah stick with haromns. This is as survival btw. For BM its TED for everything ofc
    Quote Originally Posted by Nnug View Post
    Does fuck all as BM, wouldn't use it as SV unless you're doing a paragon style 3 dps galk
    thank you fellow Magtherinites!

I only have an LFR AoC, but I'm assuming CDR is better than anything? I could use a 569 TED/569 Harroms, or keep using my 536 aoc (this is BM obv).
    Regen#1804 need NA overwatch friends.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Regen View Post
    I only have an LFR AoC, but I'm assuming CDR is better than anything? I could use a 569 TED/569 Harroms, or keep using my 536 aoc (this is BM obv).
    Use the AoC and TeD.

I would like to ask about the BM opener.... You see, I've seen a lot of people suggesting to start with Glaive Toss. It makes sense to me, but Ive also heard about opener where people pre cast cobra shot to proc the trinkets and then unleash everything.. Does it make much of a difference?

Also, I assume that you need to try to proc both trinkets first before using the macro (Stampede + All cooldowns). I have aoc and harroms trinket and vicious sometimes just refuses to proc for couple of seconds into the pull. Do you think it is worth it to wait for it or use all in the beginning?

Quote Originally Posted by Diggy View Post
    I would like to ask about the BM opener.... You see, I've seen a lot of people suggesting to start with Glaive Toss. It makes sense to me, but Ive also heard about opener where people pre cast cobra shot to proc the trinkets and then unleash everything.. Does it make much of a difference?

Also, I assume that you need to try to proc both trinkets first before using the macro (Stampede + All cooldowns). I have aoc and harroms trinket and vicious sometimes just refuses to proc for couple of seconds into the pull. Do you think it is worth it to wait for it or use all in the beginning?
    1) By precasting Cobra Shot you lose potion uptime because you can't pot mid-cast.
    2) Cobra Shot only hits once, given you one chance/hit for trinkets to proc. Glaive Toss hits twice.
    3) Whether both your trinks proc is down to RNG, and you do not want to wait around before Stampeding "fishing" for procs, you just pop it all from the getgo.

Your game must be broken if Vicious does not proc immediately, because it is sort of guaranteed to proc when combat starts. AoC can refuse to proc, though.

Quote Originally Posted by Azortharion View Post
    1) By precasting Cobra Shot you lose potion uptime because you can't pot mid-cast.
    2) Cobra Shot only hits once, given you one chance/hit for trinkets to proc. Glaive Toss hits twice.
    3) Whether both your trinks proc is down to RNG, and you do not want to wait around before Stampeding "fishing" for procs, you just pop it all from the getgo.

Your game must be broken if Vicious does not proc immediately, because it is sort of guaranteed to proc when combat starts. AoC can refuse to proc, though.
    Yeah sorry. I meant the AOC proc.

Quote Originally Posted by Diggy View Post
    Yeah sorry. I meant the AOC proc.
    It is not worth waiting around for Dextrous to proc, because all the things that are stacked in the first 10 seconds (Banners, Throws, Stormlashes) as well as your initial RPPM trinket proc (particularly TED at high stacks + the 3 aforementioned things) is way more potent than AoC altogether, and chances are your AoC won't take long to proc anyway. 9/10 it procs within the first 7 seconds or so.

Doing that would also mean you delay BW, because using a global on Stampede mid-BW is just ugh.

All in all, lots of lost buff/debuff-stacking potential.

Deleted
    I have three questions regarding the "nerf" we'll see with AoC (only 1,83% cooldown recovery rate with Mythic Warforged) when 6.0 arrives:

1.- As BM will it be better to go with TeD + Haromm?

2.- Due to less Bestial Wrath uptime (nerfed AoC), and that the 2-piece bonus increases Arcane Shot damage by 15% rather than reducing Rapid Fire CD, would it be possible for Survival to surpass BM's dps?

3.- Trinket duo for Survival?

Thanks in advance!

1) Most likely.
    2) Quite possibly.
    3) TED + Haromm.. Most likely.

I think Blizz should keep AoC Relevant for the current tier and the CDRR diminishes as you level up.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeremypwnz View Post
    I think Blizz should keep AoC Relevant for the current tier and the CDRR diminishes as you level up.
    Couldn't agree more.