Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Las Vegas shooters covered dead cops bodies with Tea Party flag

Wow... So after those two idiots in Vegas shot and killed those two cops, they covered their bodies with a "Don't Tread On Me" flag with the snake coiled, along with a few words written on it. Looking at their FB pages they were hardcore conservatives. They had also recently visited the Cliven Bundy Ranch to support him.

"Officers Alyn Beck, 41, and Igor Soldo, 31, were in their seats at CiCi’s Pizza, 309 N. Nellis Blvd., at about 11:20 a.m. Sunday when suspects, identified by sources as Jerad Miller, 31, and his wife Amanda, 22, entered the rear of the restaurant.

The police official said neither officer had a chance to return fire. The entire attack was caught on surveilance video, police said Monday.

Jerad Miller then covered the officers with the Gadsden flag, a yellow banner with a coiled snake above the words, “Don’t tread on Me,” and placed a manifesto with a swastika symbol on one officer’s body."

http://www.reviewjournal.com/news/in...-attack-courts
    Last edited by Chingylol; 2014-06-09 at 06:45 PM.

Deleted
    I am not buying this, surely they are not that retarded?

Quote Originally Posted by RICH8472 View Post
    I am not buying this, surely they are not that retarded?
    Sadly, it looks like it.

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/...eth-using-con/

10+ Year Old Account
    Where they Juggalos?

Also I'm not sure about the reliability of either of those sources...
    Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    I'd never compare him to Hitler, Hitler was actually well educated, and by all accounts pretty intelligent.

Quote Originally Posted by Chingylol View Post
    There are no words.
    1) Load the amount of weight I would deadlift onto the bench
    2) Unrack
    3) Crank out 15 reps
    4) Be ashamed of constantly skipping leg day

10+ Year Old Account
    Man, now I'm hungry for pizza.

Quote Originally Posted by Tierbook View Post
    Where they Juggalos?

Also I'm not sure about the reliability of either of those sources...
    I went to their FB pages and no it doesn't look like it. Looking at their FB likes they were big into just country music and conservative groups (NRA, Patriot Network, Ted Cruz fan club etc).

Honestly, I'm more interested in this domestic terrorist task force brought up in the article.

Don't tread on me is not a tea party flag.

And by the same token, we can look at various murderers who were members of the Democratic Party. Does that mean Democrats are all murderers? No. It means individuals are responsible for their behavior and trying to tar the groups they identify with, unless they are specifically advocating murder of people who are not on your side, is just a cheap and cowardly attempt to undercut those who don't agree with you and get the sheep who do agree with you all stirred up and bleating.

Might have had something to do with this, "The neighbors also told police that the two were methamphetamine users."

Quote Originally Posted by lockedout View Post
    Don't tread on me is not a tea party flag.
    Lol yes it is. The Gadsden flag is a major symbol of the Tea Party.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gadsden_flag

Beginning in 2009 at Tea Party rallies, the Gadsden Flag has been adopted as a symbol of the American Tea Party movement.[12][13][14][15] It was also displayed by members of Congress at Tea Party movement rallies

*waits for the Tea Party members to say this was a set up by Obama*.
    Last edited by Chingylol; 2014-06-09 at 07:14 PM.

Lol yes it is. The Gadsden flag is the official symbol of the Tea Party.
    Citation needed.

I don't see it on their homepage. http://www.teaparty.org/

Deleted
    The Gadsden flag has been around since the founding of this nation. Saying it's right wing or tea party is fucking idiotic.

Anyway, it's kinda funny that this is now such a big deal to liberals. Apparently we cannot talk about how most of the recent mass shooters have been heavily liberal, but when they're conservative it's, "THEY KILLED PEOPLE BECAUSE THEY'RE CONSERVATIVES LOLOLOL!!!! SEE TOLD YOU CONSERVATIVES!!!!!"

Just like all the piece of shit shooters that were liberal, these guys are crazy. A normal person would never do something like this, so stfu.

Edit: Also I'm now laughing pretty hard. They put a swastika on one of the officers? When has the Tea Party supported Nazism? You guys are dumbasses.

[Infracted]
    Last edited by Endus; 2014-06-09 at 07:18 PM.

With everyone jumping on the tea party thing, I wonder how you would feel if it were a democrat donkey flag. You would probably dismiss it as an isolated incident conducted by mentally unstable individuals, correct? The issue isn't the flag here, IMO. This isn't the first time something like this has happened in recent years under the same pretense. Remember the plane incident I think it was 2 years ago?

I think we can all agree that the methods used here were sick and terrifying, but we can also agree that the government has been stepping over some lines in recent years. That is what deserves most of the attention, IMO.

Lol yes it is. The Gadsden flag is a major symbol of the Tea Party.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gadsden_flag

Beginning in 2009 at Tea Party rallies, the Gadsden Flag has been adopted as a symbol of the American Tea Party movement.[12][13][14][15] It was also displayed by members of Congress at Tea Party movement rallies

*waits for the Tea Party members to say this was a set up by Obama*.
    Lol wikipedia. I linked the actual symbol. I also like how you changed "official" with "major", nice try.

Citation needed.

I don't see it on their homepage. http://www.teaparty.org/
    There is no such thing as a "main website" of the Tea Party. You should know this. There is no "leader" or head faction.

LMAO @ you denying that the flag is not representative of the Tea Party movement 2014. Next please.

Lol wikipedia. I linked the actual symbol.
    Just because it is not the official seal doesn't mean it's not a symbol of the group.

That being said, the vast majority of tea partiers do not condone the murder of police officers. These people were clearly bad apples and the group shouldn't be judged by them. The Tea Party condones enough stupid shit to be condemned, we don't need to pin violent outliers on them.

Deleted
    This thread is all of a sudden filled with TeaParty apologists, I have yet to see the first post from someone blaming the TP.

He who fits the boot..

Jus' sayin, bro.