Page 1 of 7
... LastLast

Arrow Battlefield Hardline (Play Now!)

Awesome! Just entered the beta and got in right away, what about you guys? Downloading it now.

Start playing now: http://www.battlefield.com/hardline/beta/

PLAY BATTLEFIELD HARDLINE BETA
    THRILLING NEW BATTLEFIELD PLAYGROUND - COPS VS CRIMINALS WORLD
    DOWNTOWN DESTRUCTION AND VEHICULAR MAYHEM
    BRAND NEW NEW GADGETS, GUNS AND GAME MODES

Last edited by Master Po; 2014-06-09 at 09:09 PM.

Is this a standalone game or do you need battlefield 4 to play this?

Quote Originally Posted by sircaw View Post
    Is this a standalone game or do you need battlefield 4 to play this?
    It's a complete new game.

I signed up, dunno if I'll get in.

Deleted
    i signed up for beta, didn't get it yet though

Yeah lol I was asking for the link to beta signup in E3 thread, but signing up for origin was annoying with their servers crashing, so I only just signed up now.

I had to restart origin for it to reload the beta and i got in, thanks for the headsup, downloading now

Quote Originally Posted by peggleftw View Post
    i signed up for beta, didn't get it yet though
    Strange, I got the message right away that I was I got into the beta..
    As someone else said, restart Origin, try logging into your Origin account first and see if you get in right away. It's PC right?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Master Po View Post

well i never get into any betas lol, signed up, got no email, just get sent to the "registration complete" page then nothing

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Master Po View Post
    As someone else said, restart Origin, try logging into your Origin account first and see if you get in right away. It's PC right?

ive restarted and re logged into origin about 30times hoping it would appear

10+ Year Old Account
    I can only assume that they had a limited amount available and the first wave of people, who signed up right after the announcement, got in right away. Not sure what they're going to do with those that signed up after but probably they'll get in later.

I got in right away but my friend is stuck

Quote Originally Posted by aikoyamamato View Post
    I can only assume that they had a limited amount available and the first wave of people, who signed up right after the announcement, got in right away. Not sure what they're going to do with those that signed up after but probably they'll get in later.

I signed up 30 minutes ago, I'm sure this was long after the announcement?

Logged to my Origin account, signed up, next page it says success and the game client is in my Origin library, hm.

Absolutely nothing on both of my Origin accounts so far. GG.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by aikoyamamato View Post

might just be their servers dying atm, having trouble even logging into origin. maybe tomorrow it will appear on my game library

10+ Year Old Account
    Pretty much if you didn't sign up in the first 5mins after the announcement then you are SOL

Deleted
    Do i have to preorder in order to play the beta? I have it downloaded but cant see any servers

For those who signed up from Origin successfully and don't see it on the client, you'll get it eventually. Keep refreshing.

Edit:

Quote Originally Posted by Sparkeeee View Post
    Do i have to preorder in order to play the beta? I have it downloaded but cant see any servers
    No, you don't need to preordered. I don't know about how the servers are at this time. All you need is the beta installed as far as I know.
    Last edited by Dudemanguy; 2014-06-09 at 09:45 PM. Reason: responding to quote

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Steth View Post
    For those who signed up from Origin successfully and don't see it on the client, you'll get it eventually. Keep refreshing.

Edit:

No, you don't need to preordered. I don't know about how the servers are at this time. All you need is the beta installed as far as I know.
    Cant see anything on the battlelog page. Just keeps popping with the 'sign up for beta' page.

Quote Originally Posted by Sparkeeee View Post
    Cant see anything on the battlelog page. Just keeps popping with the 'sign up for beta' page.
    I see. The beta just started so I'd give it some time.

10+ Year Old Account
    In a nutshell just be patient. It was just announced today so I doubt the servers will be even ready for playing yet. No rush.

Deleted
    ive been refreshing my origin games list constantly since i singed up and nothing so far