Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Herald of the Titans BarelyLegalBear's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Got into beta earlier today and its downloading now. Can't wait to play it.

Deleted
    Still no servers loading for me /cry

Deleted
    I sat refreshing the PS4 menu waiting for it to load every 2/3 seconds for 15 mins, immediately following the announcement. It went from loading, loading, loading straight to instant access is no longer available. Not sure how I could miss it when I was checking every couple of seconds, kind of frustrating.

Got the beta on PC. Took about an hour after the "congratz you have got beta" message till it showed up on my Origin libary.

*waiting for PS4 email since I don't have Origin*

*not happening*

10+ Year Old Account
    Played it on the PC, so far its pretty damn fun. Quite a bit needs fixing up but overall its pretty fun game just don't fall for the trailers. They make it look more fun on those trailers now...

10+ Year Old Account
    Hmm when I go to My Games and press play for BF:HL it's re-directing me to the beta login page....

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by aikoyamamato View Post
    Hmm when I go to My Games and press play for BF:HL it's re-directing me to the beta login page....
    Yeah it does that for me as well. Once you login you choose which mode you want to play from the website. Then it will take you to the game. Little weird but i guess they found it easier this way.

10+ Year Old Account
    ^Can't seem to get it to work at all. I meant to say it takes me to the beta signup page (not login). So I signed up again and they said they would email me if I got in >> I signed up right when they announced it. Guess my application didn't go through because of all the lag? Except I got a Origin receipt for it and it's in My Games......

- - - Updated - - -

Okay so I should have done a Google search so much earlier....hours wasted that I could have spent playing...

Here is the solution if anyone runs into the same trouble.

1. Make sure you got into the beta. To do this access your Order History in Origin. If Hardline is there you are good to go. If not you're SOL.
    2. Install the game from My Games (might need to refresh/logout 'til it shows up).
    3. Right click on the game and select View Game Details. Copy the product code.
    4. Click on Origin at the top of Origin and select Redeem Product Code. Paste the code.
    5. Log out and back in of Origin and battlelog (the Battlefield website).
    6. voila

Herald of the Titans OnlineSamantha's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    ^Can't seem to get it to work at all. I meant to say it takes me to the beta signup page (not login). So I signed up again and they said they would email me if I got in >> I signed up right when they announced it. Guess my application didn't go through because of all the lag? Except I got a Origin receipt for it and it's in My Games......

- - - Updated - - -

Okay so I should have done a Google search so much earlier....hours wasted that I could have spent playing...

1. Make sure you got into the beta. To do this access your Order History in Origin. If Hardline is there you are good to go. If not you're SOL.
    2. Install the game from My Games (might need to refresh/logout 'til it shows up).
    4. Click on Origin at the top of Origin and select Redeem Product Code. Paste the code.
    6. voila
    Thank you! I had the same problem, but my friend could play just fine. Well, I guess it's time to cancel my support ticket.

Is it going to be very buggy like battlefield 4??

Deleted
    any word on if theres going to be more beta invites going out soon? : (

10+ Year Old Account
    Should note that people who own BF4 (on ps4 & pc) get instant access to the beta. I'm still waiting for mine though. T-T
    Battletag(US): Bradski#11752
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    What do you call a tsundere Wookie? Chew-b-b-baka

10+ Year Old Account

6. voila
    actually worked, had some trouble with it initially but i'm able to play now.
    Last edited by Racthoh; 2014-06-10 at 03:32 PM.

The Unstoppable Force Orange Joe's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Treeskee View Post
    Should note that people who own BF4 (on ps4 & pc) get instant access to the beta. I'm still waiting for mine though. T-T
    Not true. I own BF4 premium and have not got a invite yet.

Deleted
    So, what are peoples opinions? I didn't play bf4 but i played 3 and so far, im really enjoying this game. The 2 game modes are quite fun and its nice to not be all gun hoe army and tanks.

Has anyone that tried registering today get in yet?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Racthoh View Post
    actually worked, had some trouble with it initially but i'm able to play now.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vomlix View Post
    Thank you! I had the same problem, but my friend could play just fine. Well, I guess it's time to cancel my support ticket.
    Yay! I'm glad it helped.

Quote Originally Posted by Sparkeeee View Post
    So, what are peoples opinions? I didn't play bf4 but i played 3 and so far, im really enjoying this game. The 2 game modes are quite fun and its nice to not be all gun hoe army and tanks.
    I am in love with it honestly. It's only one map and there are only two game modes but it's really really enjoyable. What I like the most is how the game modes work, specifically Blood Money. In Blood Money you can carry a terrible team to victory even if all they're doing is camping the enemy. You alone being sneaky enough to steal/take money can win the game for your entire team. It's a great feeling and reminds of me clutching in CS 1.6.

Looks similar to payday 2

I got my invite today, anyone know how big of a download it is?