Quote Originally Posted by Fallen Angel View Post
    Click on the #XXXX for the post and it will give a link to that specific post.

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...1#post29783610

is the url to Myobi's post.
    yep, that is what I used. But when I click on it, it takes me to this page of posts, not to that post in particular. Maybe just one of my settings

Today is my ´ToAs´ day. Going to be adding a minimap, our chat system ( with our language skill system), adding eye patches and working on the next two zones. I updated the site with some screenshots of the first zone and added some stats about our game overall http://users17.jabry.com/trialsofascammer/

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Azrile View Post
    yep, that is what I used. But when I click on it, it takes me to this page of posts, not to that post in particular. Maybe just one of my settings

Today is my ´ToAs´ day. Going to be adding a minimap, our chat system ( with our language skill system), adding eye patches and working on the next two zones. I updated the site with some screenshots of the first zone and added some stats about our game overall http://users17.jabry.com/trialsofascammer/
    Possible.

You need more dynamic spawn happy trees.

Quote Originally Posted by Myobi View Post
    "Total developers working on ToAs 5"

don't you mean ToA ? =P
    only the stats in red are real. the rest is mocking them.

10+ Year Old Account
    only the stats in red are real. the rest is mocking them.
    Those screens already look so much better than the tree chopping vid ToA gave.

Quote Originally Posted by Fallen Angel View Post
    Those screens already look so much better than the tree chopping vid ToA gave.
    There is a guy named Nobiax.. imagine in WOW those people who list stuff on the AH for way less than it is valued at.. and just keep relisting and just make everything really cheap. Nobiax does a ton of terrain artwork ( trees, rocks, terrain textures) and then just puts it everywhere for free and even allows people to use it in commercial products. Most of his stuff is free, but he does sell some stuff. The art in ToAs is all the free stuff, but I own most of his other stuff for other products.

minimap is done, just needed a basic one up for other parts I am working on.

Added screenshots of minimap, as well as our first two cash-shop items.. the eye patch, and the double eye patch.

Added our new language skills chat system to the game.
    Last edited by Azrile; 2014-10-01 at 08:35 PM.

There is a guy named Nobiax.. imagine in WOW those people who list stuff on the AH for way less than it is valued at.. and just keep relisting and just make everything really cheap. Nobiax does a ton of terrain artwork ( trees, rocks, terrain textures) and then just puts it everywhere for free and even allows people to use it in commercial products. Most of his stuff is free, but he does sell some stuff. The art in ToAs is all the free stuff, but I own most of his other stuff for other products.

minimap is done, just needed a basic one up for other parts I am working on.

Added screenshots of minimap, as well as our first two cash-shop items.. the eye patch, and the double eye patch.

Added our new language skills chat system to the game.
    Did....did you say double eyepatch...DOUBLE EYEPATCH!?! YES!!!!!!!

- - - Updated - - -

snip
    And holy crap Myobi, I am impressed with the time and effort you spent to put all of that together. That is perfect! Thank you so much.

- - - Updated - - -

And one other thing Azrile: ???? ???? ???? scam ????

Deleted
    Myobi, you are amazing!

I was actually thinking of capping all the store items since they announced the store would get away. You did it better than I could ever do, and probably a hell of a lot of other people!

Am I the only one who noticed that when wearing double eyepatches the only thing that you can clearly see is your character's own ass? There will be females in the game right? Because that might not be a bad investment.

10+ Year Old Account
    thanks, I even feel like dropping that in their forums now =P
    Taking wagers on how long before it's deleted and you're banned

So a friend of mine just had a thought. Have they actually copyrighted Trials of Ascension? Because, if not, and if someone has a bit of disposable income, they could copyright the name for the lulz.

Quote Originally Posted by Pizzaman199 View Post
    So a friend of mine just had a thought. Have they actually copyrighted Trials of Ascension? Because, if not, and if someone has a bit of disposable income, they could copyright the name for the lulz.
    After this scam falls apart for a third time, who would want their name associated with that..... er wait.. maybe we could do like Dan Snyder did on South Park...

10+ Year Old Account
    Trials of We Took Your Money has a much better ring to it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Great post Myobi. I added it to the OP but I'm still working out how I want to format it. I didn't want to swarm Azrile's original post which also contained a lot of great information. Any suggestions are welcome, please PM me. Especially you Azrile

Quote Originally Posted by aiko-chan View Post
    Great post Myobi. I added it to the OP but I'm still working out how I want to format it. I didn't want to swarm Azrile's original post which also contained a lot of great information. Any suggestions are welcome, please PM me. Especially you Azrile
    I edited it again. Please just let me do it. You are messing up the effect of the snipit that appears on Google. This is twice now that you pushed the keywords we want off of Google. If you are unfamiliar with how google snipits forum posts, it is best not to edit the first few paragraphs of OPs. If I had not fixed it, Google would have not put a snipit at all because you had a bunch of links as the very first thing in the post and the title of Myobis post is nearly identical to the thread title.

Just to explain. Google takes the title of the thread and makes it the title in the SERP (which you already edited last time and took away the meat of the title). It then will look on the page for a few sentences that it thinks describes the page, starting at the top. In this case, it had been taking my second paragraph.... which has all the keywords in it. When you edited it, you put nothing but links at the top of the page, which Google would ignore (they don´t put links in their description snipit), so there is no telling what Google would have have done with their SERP description.

The other thing I can add are the links to their forum posts on Hero Engine forums.

- - - Updated - - -

the OP lacks of the ToAS link and project info =P
    One thing I forgot to add on my post was the information about those one man made games via Unity at youtube >.<
    no reason to add anything about ToAs.. I am already worried that one of the mods here will start deleting stuff because I am ´promoting´ another project.
    Last edited by Azrile; 2014-10-02 at 06:22 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    http://www.trialsofascension.com/for...er-fails.3925/

it's fucking disgusting really. I have no clue who that guy is, he just got there, made a good question and got flamed to hell...
    Most amazing thing, Brax answered to the thread and didn't gave a shit about the flaming. rofl ~

Lol, yet I find this in other thread:

Brax warning the OP for calling someone stuborn xD
    Gotta defend your alt accounts from "slander".

Deleted
    How is this website still up and the scammers not in jail?

I've been following this thread for a little while now but haven't seen anyone mention the game Life is Feudal (http://lifeisfeudal.com/) which I think just came out on Steam. When I saw the videos it reminded me exactly of what ToA claims it's trying to be, minus the absurd races.

Has anyone on the ToA forum been notified that the game they've been waiting for for 12 years has already been made?

EDIT: Just kidding they're in "closed alpha" though you can pay for early access at Steam.
    Last edited by drockrock; 2014-10-02 at 06:10 PM.

The various comments from these idiots followers of the scam game are just beyond cringe-worthy, this gem is from the amazing combat demo:

Im not allowed to say anything but.. i will say this.. they failed the kick starter once because the mmo community wanted another wow clone.. and they said no.. So its not really FC's fault orginally.. the one to blame are the fat guys that want the same cookie cutter game style you see in every little game.

Look at the screenshots in the media. look how much it has improved. i gotta say it looks alot better then wow and Elderscrolls online...

Quote Originally Posted by Fliptables View Post
    The various comments from these idiots followers of the scam game are just beyond cringe-worthy, this gem is from the amazing combat demo:
    I just don´t get it, have none of them ever played a game in the last 15 years. The combat and animations are almost as bad as a sprite-based game. All there is is basically auto-attacks. You click your mouse and the arm swings forward at an unrealistic angle... It reminds me of those rockém sockém robots. But how can you be excited about that combat? there is none there is literally nothing to do, no skills, no abilities, nothing.... just push a button and swing the arm. Not only that, but no archery, no ranged attacks at all, no spells, no nothing.. just your right arm swinging...

I mean, they are 10 years behind even a terrible combat system like Darkfall.

While browsing youtube I bumped into some random 2 year old video called 'The Best MMO Never Made' https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VLrLlXCZRhU it's a guy talking about how his "dream" mmo would look like, some 7k views, the best part gotta be the hilarious totally legit comments:

Doublish Lord6

There's such a game on development: Trials of Ascension. You should check it out.
    J Nino

Trials of Ascension is your answer!
    chakra manggilingan

check out http://trialsofascension.com/guide/ ticks allot of your boxes, join us in the forums if you want 
    Félix Júnior

http://trialsofascension.com/guide/ The right MMO for you
    Alexander Morris

Excellent video, I agreed with every point you made regarding MMO's. I also thought Trials of Ascension answers all those points. Check it out if you haven't already, I think you'll be surprised by how close to your vision of the ideal MMO it is.
    Zach Gilbert

Trials of Ascension man.
    zlajo Necesdobiti

A very good game, if not the best, that hasn't been made: check out by typing this in Google: Trails of ascension 
    Dust Weaver

Hmm.... I think you should look at Trials of Ascension.