Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Deleted
    India is fucked up on a large scale, people drown in raw sewage everyday because of their backwards ways.

cool. True Blood.

Finally I will live forever. Not that I like the day anyways.

If it meant me living longer, I wouldn't care about others being sacrificed for it. Tbh, I don't care either way. There is nothing that I can do by caring or being against it...sooo, who cares if they get sucked dry.

In general, the planet needs a very large purging; too much corruption and pollution (everywhere and everyone, yes that includes me). Humans doing it for the planet is just speeding up the process. Yay blood suckers.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    You're right, it being consensual is a minor difference.

Like, the difference between giving blood and being chained up in a dungeon and farmed for blood. No difference at all.
    Well, that and the fact that a blood drive doesn't drain you to the point of death either

10+ Year Old Account
    Great, now hundreds of thousands of illegal immigrants in Murrica are going to disappear, then be found looking like they ate a Sham-Wow.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    Quit using other posters as levels of crazy. That is not ok

If you look, you can see the straw man walking a red herring up a slippery slope coming to join this conversation.

Quote Originally Posted by Miuku View Post
    You know, whenever I read of these completely absurd news, they're almost always from either.. China.. or India.

What the hell..
    Large populations.

This sort of thing will happen to the rest of the world too, if the human population rises steadily. The more people there are, the more need they have for... spare parts... Might get to the point where stealing an apple gets you chopped up for your components...

I've recently read A Gift from Earth (Larry Niven), and dismissed the dystopian outlook as something that wouldn't happen... well shit, it looks like it's more and more likely...
    Quote Originally Posted by wowaccounttom View Post
    [...]In general, the planet needs a very large purging; too much corruption and pollution[...]
    Guess who's gonna do the purging, the corrupt guys profiting from pollution. SPOILER: the good guys don't win IRL.
    Last edited by Ærion; 2014-06-23 at 11:12 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by RICH8472 View Post
    India is fucked up on a large scale, people drown in raw sewage everyday because of their backwards ways.
    And i don't know if i want to laugh or cry that they have a space program and receive aid from us.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Manakin View Post
    And i don't know if i want to laugh or cry that they have a space program and receive aid from us.
    They have more Aircraft carriers than we do as well, in my opinion Indian longer needs or deserves our welfare.

And in a country with well over a billion people, it is far from surprising someone is doing this. It's horrible that people would treat others this way, and those who do so deserve severe and long-lasting punishment, but it's not surprising.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by RICH8472 View Post
    They have more Aircraft carriers than we do as well, in my opinion Indian longer needs or deserves our welfare.
    A space program which has billions invested in its annual budget alone, preferential visas for students to study in the U.K, 1.4 billion in aid going to them until 2015 (Where we're finally cancelling it at long last due to budget trimmings) and they spend 46.1 billion USD on defense.

All whilst maintaining an archaic and rigid caste system, repressed rights, infrastructure common to a third world nation, and corruption on an unprecedented scale (Somewhere around 80% of officials have taken a bribe at least once).

Of course, this ignores some of India's achievements; But for every milestone they have 10 issues nagging them behind.

Tis fucked up mayyyn.
    Last edited by mmoc1aca3196c5; 2014-06-23 at 11:43 PM.

Deleted
    This reminds me of a book I once read:

people will do anything to survive, this is just the tip of the iceberg...

when you are in the hospital and desperately waiting for that new organ or that much needed fresh blood, then you dont ask anymore where that stuff comes from.

People farm cattle, chickens and other livestock in unfathomable, soul-jerking, tear inducing cruel cesspits called factory farms. Why? for money.

Since money is worth more than an animal's life, how much money is worth the lives of these people? Money knows no boundaries of evil.

Quote Originally Posted by Miuku View Post
    You know, whenever I read of these completely absurd news, they're almost always from either.. China.. or India.

What the hell..

Thats cause most people/news ignore the anglosphere drama. ( Like mass graves in south Texas of illegals, some dumped 2-3 a head in garbage bags ontop of others)
    "If you want to control people, if you want to feed them a pack of lies and dominate them, keep them ignorant. For me, literacy means freedom." - LaVar Burton.

Quote Originally Posted by Tastyfish View Post
    Thats cause most people/news ignore the anglosphere drama. ( Like mass graves in south Texas of illegals, some dumped 2-3 a head in garbage bags ontop of others)
    Source? Sounds too crazy to be Amer-

Oh, Texas.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tastyfish View Post
    They couldn't handle all the freedoms.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    Quit using other posters as levels of crazy. That is not ok

If you look, you can see the straw man walking a red herring up a slippery slope coming to join this conversation.

I wish I hadn't read that. This is nightmare tier stuff.

Currently playing Borderlands 1 remaster. Amped for Borderlands 3.
    Add me on the PSN for jolly-cooperation @ PuppetShoJustice

The blood banks don't get suspicious when a man comes in with blood from several different people? I was under the impression they always drew at blood drives and some guy coming in with sacks of blood that isn't his is either a murderer or this modern vampire.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.

Quote Originally Posted by Humbugged View Post
    People farm cattle, chickens and other livestock in unfathomable, soul-jerking, tear inducing cruel cesspits called factory farms. Why? for money.

Since money is worth more than an animal's life, how much money is worth the lives of these people? Money knows no boundaries of evil.
    The amount of sympathy I have for my lunch is rather limited. Mostly due to the fact that I can't hold a conversation with my lunch and because my lunch hasn't really made any major contribution to the sciences, art, or literature and lacks the potential to ever do so. While I am against nonsensical animal cruelty, it is silly to compare animals to humans. It's not the same thing.

I have a strange notion you are a vegan.

Deleted
    this is another one of those threads that make me firmly believe in the fact that humanity is amazing yet completely horrible at the same time oddly im not disgusted, on the contrary, amazed that these people survived for THREE YEARS of this torture without anyone in the vincinity noticing a thing.

People, what a bunch of bastards..

Quote Originally Posted by Powerogue View Post
    The blood banks don't get suspicious when a man comes in with blood from several different people? I was under the impression they always drew at blood drives and some guy coming in with sacks of blood that isn't his is either a murderer or this modern vampire.
    I'm fairly certain there was some profit sharing involved there, to ensure they looked the other way.