Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Having a blast in Wildstar, but wish I had more time to play. Only level 38. It is nice to play an MMORPG again that give you lots of reasons not to rush for the people who want to take their time and enjoy it. The problem is taking my time, takes too much time lol.

Playing Wildstar with old friends currently 5/6 20 man.

Unsubbed from wow until WoD

Playing some LoL to keep my D1.

Taking a break from Archeage.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by mrgummage View Post
    Playing X-COM: Enemy Within, destroyed the EXALT headquarters and my top ranked agent is a Colonel rank MEC-2 with 107 kills. Lost Russia, India and Argentina to panic though.
    Only way to do it is to have a black MEC in pink armor and have him wear a fedora I actually played through the whole game and kept him alive on the hardest difficulty on the '"no-save" mode.
    But OT..

Currently playing Age of Wonders 3, still learning. Love the game but I think the campaign is really boring because it forces you to play all sides at once. I guess I could just try pillaging all the cities though and keep my empire small and focused.

10+ Year Old Account
    picked up Assassins Creed 4 again. (i've stopped playing games for a while)

while i have to admit i have Problems with the controls, i get better and better.

Smite: Started playing with cupid and loving it so far.
    Dragon Age (Origins and 2): Made a new character for when I get inquisition.
    Xcom: Enemy Within: Finally got the perfect team together to kill that alien scum.

10+ Year Old Account
    Grim Dawn: Lvl 21, haven't died yet. So, pretty good

Wildstar: Only lvl 25 and probably re-rolling because esper is... meh. Gonna see if another class makes it more fun as I'm still a bit undecided if I'm gonna renew my sub.

War Thunder: On and off, a few matches a day at most atm. Winning or losing depends on how much the team I'm on sucks.

Deleted
    got platinum trophy in Transistor last night (previous one was about 3 years ago in Tomb Rider Legend)

Had 1 week free in wow that runs out soon. Lvl'd BS/enginnering to 600 finally almost, stupidly costly. Else I played on an lowbie alt. Never bothered about thoes 2 proffesions before to anything highere level, and when I actually made to level a alt to 90 (A paladin for holy pvp mostly) I might aswell dedicate some proffesions to him.

Still playing AOE2 HD, seems its only game I play regulary lately (Wish WoW was any fun still). I loved the new AI, proved to be quit a match, and else I just do alot off the useal 1v1 online fights.

And then I wish I had a better PC so I could play Wildstar.
    Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/djuntas ARPG - RTS - MMO

10+ Year Old Account
    Tuned a few new cars for drift last night. Got a 94 Celica, and a 02' Celica and a Hyundai Veloster. All within 500-550hp, RWD.

Leadboard wise, I haven't improved much in a while. Still ranked 156/World on my favorite track, so there is that. Considering I don't use positive camber or a Wheel for drifting, that is quite the impressive LB Position.

Up to about 60 Tuned Drift cars now. The garage keeps growing!
    RIP Genn Greymane, Permabanned on 8.22.18

Your name will carry on through generations, and will never be forgotten.

10+ Year Old Account
    Have bought multiple games I've started and never finished due to the sheer amount of games I want to play and I don't even have that many games to begin with...

So..

Batman Arkham Asylum: I believe I just beat the scarecrow for the second time and I cba playing any further because of the controls and what not.
    Hal-Life 2: Bought it, played it for like 30 minutes and stopped because I wanted to watch something. I got past the teleport part where I acquired my suit but the teleport failed so now I have to run from those diaper babies.
    Mass Effect: First part where you start off, same story as HL2... :X
    Skyrim: Same story as HL2 and I got frustrated and confused due to the amount of options and mods I can install...
    Wildstar: Got to level 12 or so and stopped due to school. Still have to start playing the game for real but I can't because of all the games I still have to finish!

So instead of playing all of these games I'm playing RuneScape because I can play it alongside watching stuff... :/

Deleted
    Currently playing Wildstar in a disgustingly casual way. I would have expected to be by far the slowest at leveling, but judging by the posts in this thread it seems I'm holding up quite well being level 37. Overall I guess I'm doing pretty well, can solo most group quests, have to catch up on group content a little bit (didn't try the level 30 adventure and level 35 dungeon yet), but I'm taking my time and enjoying it while it lasts.

10+ Year Old Account
    Lost Planet 3. Doing pretty good and having lots of fun with it. Just got it a couple days ago and I think it's an awesome game.

WoW at night. Sigh, this is game is just depressing me and pissing me off at the same time. More like a specific scenario quest that I'm sure lots of Warlocks are familiar with. The fucking Black Harvest boss for the fel flame. I must've died like 100 times by now and it's mostly because of how inconsistent the fight is. One time you'll have one thing happen, the next, you'll have something else that happens and in both cases kill me. For example I have this strategy going that would actually work if not for the inconsistency of the fight but sometimes these dark circles will appear on the ground (still don't know what they are from) and they knock you back like 10 yards and if you run into them again they act like a black hole and they suck you in while also doing a lot of damage to you (super annoying). Sometimes the most bullshit thing would happen too like when I would use my portal to get out of line of sight of the chaos bolt the dark circle would appear right at my portal and knock me right back out resulting in my super frustrating death. Then other times I'll get this debuff that stuns you for a few a seconds and can really be annoying when I have to get a chaos bolt casted but what really pisses me off is that on some attempts I won't get it so it leaves me wondering if I'm doing something wrong that it puts that debuff on me but I still don't know what it is, if it's anything. All I want is that god damn green fire and title but at this point I'm about to just give up on it and wait until I'm lvl 100. I won't have the title but at least I'll have that god damn green fire.
    Last edited by Pony Soldier; 2014-06-30 at 04:28 PM.
    - "If you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black" - Jo Bodin, BLM supporter
    - "I got hairy legs that turn blonde in the sun. The kids used to come up and reach in the pool & rub my leg down so it was straight & watch the hair come back up again. So I learned about roaches, I learned about kids jumping on my lap, and I love kids jumping on my lap...” - Pedo Joe

currently in act 2 of Watch Dogs

Final Fantasy XIV: Loving this game. Trying to get all classes to 50 before I start raiding in a serious way.

Smite: My friends had stopped playing (after we had a discussion) so I was playing solo and damn it was horrible. Seriously most of the time (not always) we always had players that kept feeding or watching the team fights. Now we talked and decided to play Smite again and damn it's so much better to play with friends I'm on my way to my old 45 victories streak.

Quote Originally Posted by ScourgeSlayer View Post
    Smite: Started playing with cupid and loving it so far.
    This post reminds me what I saw in a Smite review:

Quote Originally Posted by The Guy That Wrote The Review
    You can play Cupid! 10/10 .
    Ps: I hate Cupid, actually I hate all hunters, I just can't play it.
    Last edited by Thyranne; 2014-06-30 at 04:17 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Jakexe View Post
    Sniper Elite 3. Started on authentic difficulty straight away without some unlocks so it was awful. Now i've got my lee enfield and a tactical scope i'm scrambling brains with ease.
    Hey, me too. I got V2 when it was free on Steam and discovered it was tons of fun so I grabbed 3 as soon as it came out and have been playing it. Sadly I'm terrible with bullet physics so I play on normal mode and just use 'E' where you don't need to aim and I'm loving it. Think I'm towards the end though sadly.

Signature Created by Jassinta

Deleted
    Lagging in wow

Im too scared to play dota 2 because i played like shit the past week so im forced to use my free week in wow

10+ Year Old Account
    Playing Mount and Blade: Warband as well, only the multiplayer though.

CANT GET 1 SINGLE KILL FFS
    "The sword is mightier than the pen, and considerably easier to kill with."

10+ Year Old Account
    recently started playing fallout new vegas again with the goal of getting the hacking and pickpocketing achies
    "it's being bound to work or study that allows us to live like people." Illya

Having a blast with air support drones in Killzone: Shadow Fall right now.
    My nickname is "LDEV", not "idev". (both font clarification and ez bait)

yall im smh @ ur simplified english

Mass Effect 3: 21 hours in and I don't feel like I've accomplished much of the Priority missions...mostly been scanning every single system for the side quests.