Page 1 of 8
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

Angry not sure what to do..possible animal abuse.

so i was out walking today and i saw my neighbor kick his sons dog,,,,several times. is there anything i can do to stop him from kicking the dog?
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.
    i will never forgive you for this blizzard.

report it to the animal police
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

Quote Originally Posted by breadisfunny View Post
    so i was out walking today and i saw my neighbor kick his sons dog,,,,several times. is there anything i can do to stop him from kicking the dog?
    Kick him and say 'bad neighbor' several times.

Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post
    report it to the animal police
    This. ASPCA and the Humane Society both have anon tip lines.

http://www.humanesociety.org/issues/...ty_action.html
    http://www.aspca.org/fight-cruelty/r...animal-cruelty
    9 out of 10 people agree that in a room full of 10 people one person will always disagree with the other 9.

I would have yelled, "HEY". He would have then sauntered back into his home and the dog would have ran to me and smiled. I would have said something.

Evil always fears good.

Deleted

Well, just get over there and kick him in the balls, several times. Then ask him if he likes it. If he nods, keep kicking him. If not ask him if he likes being treated as his son's dog.

10+ Year Old Account
    Depends on the physical balance between you and the neighbor...
    If it's in your favor, you could ask him whether he'd like to get his ass kicked by you..

Joking aside, since that's a very bad idea from various aspects. You'd break the law. And on another level, he would likely punish the dog for getting his ass kicked.
    But yes, what's been said already, contact the humane society, or even calling the cops might do. They involve HS themselves usually.
    What's important is, that this needs to go on the records. Even if they cannot do anything right away, it would be noted for further incidents down the road..
    Another thing you can do is, film it.. Break out your cell phone and take a video next time you see it.
    Essentially, the dog needs to be removed from these people.
    "The pen is mightier than the sword.. and considerably easier to write with."

10+ Year Old Account
    mind your own damn business would be my suggestion, dog needs a beating sometimes, they don't understand reasoning like a person does.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Septik View Post
    mind your own damn business would be my suggestion, dog needs a beating sometimes, they don't understand reasoning like a person does.
    hope you are kidding, if you think any living thing let alone a pet, diserves a beating. I guess we should use the same logic for humans who post terrible things on the internet.

Deleted
    sounds like you need some beating aswell

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by skrummel View Post
    hope you are kidding, if you think any living thing let alone a pet, diserves a beating. I guess we should use the same logic for humans who post terrible things on the internet.
    So dog eats your _______. Or shits on your ______. What are going to do? Talk to it? Send it to its room? Take away its favorite toy?

Please inform me how you punish a dog properly, so as to use logic as you put it.

So dog eats your _______. Or shits on your ______. What are going to do? Talk to it? Send it to its room? Take away its favorite toy?

Please inform me how you punish a dog properly, so as to use logic as you put it.
    There's a difference between scolding a dog and repeatedly kicking it. No, you don't kick your dog. Ever. Regardless.

You can smack him. You can yell at him. You can rub his nose in whatever messes he leaves. You can grab him by the scruff of his neck (generally makes a dog afraid of you, which can get a point across well).

You catch it in the act, or lead it to the offending disaster and you scold it. Just beating it will teach it nothing more than to fear you touching it, and one day it'll bite you back as soon as you try to pet it.

10+ Year Old Account
    take photos as evidense and give it to the ASPCA.
    If you can back up the animal abuse, they may have rights to take the animal off the owners hands.
    #boycottchina

You can teach your dog how to behave, that is what dog schools do...

Some people....

first world problems

Quote Originally Posted by Renegader View Post
    first world problems
    Generally, first world problems is a joke aimed at vain things, like "I was all out of grape jelly today. I had to use JAM", and not things where you're genuinely concerned for someone/something else's well being. Don't make fun of people worried about a dog. I wish more people cared enough.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Niko031 View Post
    sounds like you need some beating aswell
    I have to agree.
    "The pen is mightier than the sword.. and considerably easier to write with."

i would suggest that you mind your own business, a few kicks won't hurt a dog in the slightest, and he might have a good reason for doing it.

Deleted

Are you fucking retarded? Watch an episode of the Dog Whisperer, at the very least. YOUR MIND WILL BE BLOWN.

Infracted for flaming.
    Last edited by xskarma; 2014-07-05 at 05:12 PM.