Thread: Haste question

Haste question

Okay first off thanks for help secondly my ele shaman is at 36.5% haste. What is the number we should be looking for? I thought anything over 35 was a waste? Should I take some of that haste and put into mastery or just leave it alone.? Thanks again

Endus answers that very question, in the Elemental FAQ that's posted in this very forum.

I am curious as well. My shaman is around the same %. I want to say I heard/read that its 35% then the next cap is 50%?

Quote Originally Posted by Embermoon View Post
    Endus answers that very question, in the Elemental FAQ that's posted in this very forum.
    Endus has said 50% and 100% but i have thought i heard and saw other people say 35% is the point and honestly i dont care to go thru hundreds of posts to see if someone said different. i just want to get a clear answer so maybe i can move some haste to mastery. thanks!

Sim your toon.

Quote Originally Posted by Xentres View Post
    Sim your toon.
    can you recommend a good sight that is easy to use?

- - - Updated - - -

nvm went with sumulationcraft but now trying to figure out is there a way to change stats to what i want specifically sorry i am new to this thing

Stood in the Fire
    http://www.totemspot.com/vb/showthread.php?t=6338

Is a good guide on how to use simulation craft

34.99% haste is a Flame Shock breakpoint. Having a LMG proc will push you over 50% haste: GCD'd capping Lightning Bolt, Shocks & Lava Surge Procs (albeit, it's negligible).

Simming yourself would naturally be the best advice; though as a blanket opinion (that may or may not be accurate considering I can't see your armoury) I'd think about gearing Mastery.
    Last edited by Anzen; 2014-07-23 at 07:30 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Erzengel View Post
    Who would enjoy a fucking melee train with 100% uptime and "pull him behind the pillar so he los'es his healer lol" being the epitome of skilled play?

Is it really worth simming and going for any haste at all?
    I thought the go to build was full mastery untill 100% and then haste

Quote Originally Posted by tidus93 View Post
    Is it really worth simming and going for any haste at all?
    I thought the go to build was full mastery untill 100% and then haste
    Haste is technically superior on pure single target bosses; but due to the abundance of multiple target fights in SoO Mastery is the safer bet.

Quote Originally Posted by Erzengel View Post
    Who would enjoy a fucking melee train with 100% uptime and "pull him behind the pillar so he los'es his healer lol" being the epitome of skilled play?