View Poll Results: Should Zionists be banned from being moderators in MMO-CHAMPION?

Voters
91. This poll is closed
  • Yes

30 32.97%
  • No

61 67.03%
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by b2121945 View Post
    Should nationalists be banned? Should Muslims be banned? Should Christians be banned? Should Jews be banned? Should Atheists be banned? Should anti-gun people be banned? Should pro-gun people be banned? Should God be banned?

They're all biased. Discuss pls.
    should idiocy be banned?

Quote Originally Posted by Bartumus22 View Post
    yeah but 99.9 percent of the people who disagreed, disagreed because he was black-not because the mantle was changing.
    I didn't get that impression at all. If anything, a handful of posters clearly trying to catch people out rushed in with the intention of ignoring counter-arguments and instead put a lot of effort into trying to trick various posters into saying something that could be twisted into a racist saying. It seems to happen with a lot of threads that touch upon diversity, unfortunately.

Though as this thread is likely to be closed soon it's probably best to continue this discussion in the Captain America thread.

Quote Originally Posted by kidkilla View Post
    I am an Anti-Zionist. I am not Anti-Semitic. Most Jews are Khazars. Khazars are not Semites. So I cannot be Anti-Semitic against Jews.
    Cool story, got more?

Ban one, you'd need to ban all and that's stupid.

Deleted
    should idiocy be banned?
    But what about intelligence? Intelligent people are certainly biased towards stupid people.

7+ Year Old Account
    Here's a theory: racist guy gets behind keyboard, starts posting stuff! gets banned. opens new account, starts posting stuff! gets banned. the cycle continues.....

10+ Year Old Account
    You shouldn't ban anyone unless they're breaking the rules and/or being a complete dingleberry to everyone.

Kidkilla you seem like a dingleberry. How did you even get unbanned?
    ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥ "In short, people are idiots who don't really understand anything." ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥
    [/url]
    ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥ ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥

10+ Year Old Account
    yeah but 99.9 percent of the people who disagreed, disagreed because he was black-not because the mantle was changing.
    Just like everyone that disagrees with Obama's policies, disagrees because he's black too, right?

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by MonsieuRoberts View Post
    You shouldn't ban anyone unless they're breaking the rules and/or being a complete dingleberry to everyone.

Kidkilla you seem like a dingleberry. How did you even get unbanned?
    laughed. out. loud.

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    Right, I don't hate that they're making him black, I hate that they feel the need to change an iconic character rather than just making a new one.
    You must be new to the whole comic book thing, right? I mean, it isnt like this hasnt happened before. Multiple times. To several major heroes in the Marvel universe. Often multiple times PER hero.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Surfd View Post
    You must be new to the whole comic book thing, right? I mean, it isnt like this hasnt happened before. Multiple times. To several major heroes in the Marvel universe. Often multiple times PER hero.
    Reality? Here? KILL IT WITH FIRE

10+ Year Old Account
    Plus it isn't Steve Rogers so I don't see what the big deal is. They didn't change Steve Rogers into a black man.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yes, we should practice racism and bigotry on a regular basis in order to create a more welcoming and open community towards the intolerant and stupid.
    Human progress isn't measured by industry. It's measured by the value you place on a life.

Just, be kind.

Right, but a lot of people understand that - they simply see Captain America, Spiderman and Thor in a particular manner because despite occasionally being swapped out from time to time for the most part they've become iconic in terms of a very specific look or attitude. That's something a lot of people seem to be ignoring - and it's no different to people seeing the Lich King as Arthas even though Bolvar has since taken over his role.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by kidkilla View Post
    I am an Anti-Zionist. I am not Anti-Semitic. Most Jews are Khazars. Khazars are not Semites. So I cannot be Anti-Semitic against Jews.
    Please at least look it up before you reply...Most Jews are not "Khazars" nor do you have to be Jewish to be a Zionist, nor are all Zionists Jews. The definition of Zionism is the national movement of Jews and Jewish culture that supports the creation of a Jewish homeland...Also claiming you are not Anti-Semitic is not the correct verbiage either. Anti-Semitism is prejudice, hatred of, or discrimination against Jews as a national, ethnic, religious or racial group. Therefore you are Anti-Semitic if you are against a Jewish NATION, by definition.

also FYI: http://www.khazaria.com/
    Last edited by Jaed; 2014-07-23 at 07:01 AM.

Why should anybody be banned from being a moderator for any reason that doesn't have to do with their relationship with MMOchamp?

Quote Originally Posted by smrund View Post
    Yes, we should practice racism and bigotry on a regular basis in order to create a more welcoming and open community towards the intolerant and stupid.
    Seems to work so far. The PC crowd fits right in here.
    “Humanism means that the man is the measure of all things...But it is not only that man must start from himself in the area of knowledge and learning, but any value system must come arbitrarily from man himself by arbitrary choice.” - Francis A. Schaeffer

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaed View Post
    Please at least look it up before you reply...Most Jews are not "Khazars" nor do you have to be Jewish to be a Zionist, nor are all Zionists Jews. The definition of Zionism is the national movement of Jews and Jewish culture that supports the creation of a Jewish homeland...Also claiming you are not Anti-Semitic is not the correct verbiage either. Anti-Semitism is prejudice, hatred of, or discrimination against Jews as a national, ethnic, religious or racial group. Therefore you are Anti-Semitic if you are against a Jewish NATION, by definition.
    Reality not welcome in this thread sir. Please see above.

hahahaha

Oh man.

What is a "zionist last name"?

I think we know. It's just funny that you can't say it.

What a ludicrous thread.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaed View Post
    I don't agree with him, but I need to fix something for you.
    Semites != Jews.
    Therefore: anti-Jewish != anti-Semitic.

If you don't understand, if you're anti-German, you aren't anti-whatever.

-What is our next move, mein Führer?
    -We must eliminate Zionist presence in the moo-c, Herr Göbbels, it is of utmost importance!

PD: Is the OP serious?