Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    vote silkku

am i doing it right?

Doesthiscountasonesentence?

Vote Waker

I wholeheartedly look forward to making another post.
    vote Anakso
    Last edited by Jacksana; 2014-07-24 at 03:17 PM.

Deleted
    I assume this post isn't affected by the days rule since this needs to be pointed out.

Anaksos post broke the day rule and so did Jacksanas but Jacksana edited the post.

Editing of posts is allowed within 10 minute limit yet Anakso got called out by Uggor in 3 minutes. This means Jacksana should be affected by the same ruling as Anakso,yes?

Quote Originally Posted by Silkku View Post
    I assume this post isn't affected by the days rule since this needs to be pointed out.

Anaksos post broke the day rule and so did Jacksanas but Jacksana edited the post.

Editing of posts is allowed within 10 minute limit yet Anakso got called out by Uggor in 3 minutes. This means Jacksana should be affected by the same ruling as Anakso,yes?
    Punishment ahead, therefore Try bravery

Vote: Anakso

Silkku has lost his ability to change his vote today as well. No exceptions to the rules! Bankai!

As to the question of Jacksana, I show his original text to say "Hello, I wholeheartedly look forward to making another post." Which is less than 10 words and is only one sentence. You all have ways of contacting me and Uggor outside the thread if you have questions/concerns

Not a fan of voting rule. Better than fluff though.

vote pistolpink

Deleted
    Mods supressing relevant posts. #modabuse

Jacksannas original post was over 10 words long yet was allowed to edit. Waker is allowed to have 3 posts for the day. Kurenai's post is 2 sentences as is Keleb's. #inconsistentmodding

Vote changing disallowed for Jacksanna, Kurenai and Keleb and Wakers post removed like mine or riot
    Last edited by mmoce163720677; 2014-07-24 at 04:38 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Waker has broken the rules for today. Waker has lost the ability to vote tomorrow.

Jacksana's original post did not break any rules. It was 9 words plus a vote.
    Also, A mod saw the rule break before Anakso could edit, tough cookies on Anakso.

Quote Originally Posted by Silkku View Post
    Mods supressing relevant posts. #modabuse

Jacksannas original post was over 10 words long yet was allowed to edit. Waker is allowed to have 3 posts for the day. Kurenai's post is 2 sentences as is Keleb's. #inconsistentmodding

Vote changing disallowed for Jacksanna, Kurenai and Keleb and Wakers post removed like mine or riot
    Reread what I said, and read what Uggor said. You were wrong and misunderstood the rule. Your post wasn't relevant and even if you had been right you totally could have PMed one of us and we could have handled it and posted a clarification. But you chose to not do that.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Arlee View Post
    Reread what I said, and read what Uggor said. You were wrong and misunderstood the rule. Your post wasn't relevant and even if you had been right you totally could have PMed one of us and we could have handled it and posted a clarification. But you chose to not do that.
    Because making 2 game posts vs pointing out an inconsistency in handling of rules (the fact that I was wrong is irrelevant). First is the intention of the rule while the 2nd getting included under the rule is pointlessly fucking with the player since it is obviously not interfering with the intent of the rule

One fish, Two fish, Red fish, Blue fish!

Vote: Waker

10+ Year Old Account
    Why hasn't Silkku been modkilled?

Vote Silkku

10+ Year Old Account
    Woohoo, My first ever vote! Sorry Silkku!

Vote Silkku

Tough rules, especially for a newby who doesn't know people!

vote Anakso

15+ Year Old Account
    Vote count!

Anakso - 7
    Silkku - 4
    Pistolpink - 3
    Largehorn - 2
    Waker - 2
    Lysah - 1
    Kurenai - 1
    Danner - 1
    Hokie - 1
    Listo - 1

I think that's right now.
    Last edited by Uggorthaholy; 2014-07-24 at 07:21 PM.

You know it's coming.

Vote Listo

15+ Year Old Account
    Clashes of swords against each other ring all around you; the most vibrant display is that of Hitsugaya Toshiro battling Tier Halibel.

Their intensity in battle knows no equal.