well I'm home and been keeping tabs

Vote: Largehorn

sorry Largey I think we will learn more from your lynch

Quote Originally Posted by kel View Post
    Something like that...

oh wait, wrong anime
    Oh look, it's Pedo-clown! :O

10+ Year Old Account
    Lawl, what the fuck is this Hokiefan train? You all have been debating the Listo train all day and how pushing him up in the lead when minority lynch was in play wasn't needed. And now here you all are, pushing Hokiefan in the lead by a lot when it DEFINITELY isn't need because day ends super soon. Me no get it. Can't wait to discuss this tomorrow.

He was a rulebreaker? So what. He lost his vote for TODAY, not tomorrow. He will have his vote tomorrow.

Either way, I won't be surprised at this if Hokie turns up town and Large is scum at this point. If Hokie is scum then I'm glad he broke the rules and made people vote him. I have noticed he hasn't claimed yet, so I'm just going to assume he is a VT if town.

Vote: Lora

Because I think you got overly annoyed when Greeney thought he could discuss some stuff.

Not voting Largehorn because if he is TPR then I don't want to vote on him. I will judge it as we go.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh and to LH who asked where I was and because of that I am suspicious. I posted in the discussion thread that I started a new job on Monday (yay!) so I am no longer sitting on my butt 24/7. Worked 7-4 today, attempting to play TLoU but wanted to catch up on here and get a post/vote in. Work 7-4 and then 6-10 tomorrow. So, good thing it will be a night phase cause I got no times.

Quote Originally Posted by Beeeesly View Post
    Oh and to LH who asked where I was and because of that I am suspicious. I posted in the discussion thread that I started a new job on Monday (yay!) so I am no longer sitting on my butt 24/7. Worked 7-4 today, attempting to play TLoU but wanted to catch up on here and get a post/vote in. Work 7-4 and then 6-10 tomorrow. So, good thing it will be a night phase cause I got no times.
    So what you are saying is that I should have read the discussion thread more often during a game... XD

Gratz on the job by the way.

Alright - thank you guys for waiting on the hammer!

Alright, I'm working under the assumption that the same people who voted Listo to protect Largehorn are some of the same people that are voting me to protect Largehorn now. Let's see if there are any overlaps:

Listo's wagon: (Anakso 47, Beeesly 44, Celtic 35, Cruelle 9, Hokie 19, Jacksana 7, Kel 48, Keleb 43, Kleos 49, Kurenai 39, Largehorn 33, Lora 15, Strikered 25, Tomec 45, Waker 61)

My wagon: Krayzy, Cruelle, Largehorn, Kurenai, Jacksana, Virothe, Kel, Thedead, Tomec, Robo, Tuxedo

The overlappers are (exlcuding Largehorn): Cruelle, Kurenai, Jacksana, Kel, Tomec

So, I think that in that group of 5, you'll find plenty of mafia, assuming Largehorn flips mafia. Kurenai again wins the "most suspicious vote placement" award for voting me when Large and I were tied.

Now, ideally, everyone will unvote me and we'll lynch Largehorn! ... But I kinda doubt that will happen. Regardless, I'm a VT (yes that's my alma mater, but I mean Vanilla Townie in this instance ) so, my flip will help incriminate those that I've listed. But I think a Largehorn mafia flip would be even more incriminating.

There are plenty who haven't voted yet, so I'm curious to see where their votes go.

Lawl, what the fuck is this Hokiefan train? You all have been debating the Listo train all day and how pushing him up in the lead when minority lynch was in play wasn't needed. And now here you all are, pushing Hokiefan in the lead by a lot when it DEFINITELY isn't need because day ends super soon. Me no get it. Can't wait to discuss this tomorrow.

He was a rulebreaker? So what. He lost his vote for TODAY, not tomorrow. He will have his vote tomorrow.

Either way, I won't be surprised at this if Hokie turns up town and Large is scum at this point. If Hokie is scum then I'm glad he broke the rules and made people vote him. I have noticed he hasn't claimed yet, so I'm just going to assume he is a VT if town.

Vote: Lora

Because I think you got overly annoyed when Greeney thought he could discuss some stuff.

Not voting Largehorn because if he is TPR then I don't want to vote on him. I will judge it as we go.

- - - Updated - - -

Any particular reason you'd chide Lora for that but not Worg? I FoS'ed Lora for it myself but chose Worg because he was the one who continued on and on.

Terribly sorry for disappearing all day. I can offer no apologies.

Too much stuff has happened in the thread today to summarize it all; but it seems I'm awol for a little while and you guys start to literally kill eachother .
    Greeney leaving the game makes me sad; I like Greeney.

I do not at all like what people putting pressure on Celtic have been doing today. And I mean that in a educational sense, not in a game sense. Putting pressure if awesome, because it shows what you are thinking, and pressure is almost always good to put up, even if it is though love. I do not agree with Thedead here in his argumentation though, and I am kinda considering his pressure to be a scummy move today for that reason: an error in a large piece of investigation does not mean the poster is scum. Fronting such an agenda means you effectively stop people from doing efforts like the one Celtic did. I can't quite shake the possibility that Celtic is scum either, but I do however know that I would much rather keep the players that push out theories alive, than players beating down anyone saying anything worthwhile. Thedead; it's a thin line between stifling discussion and putting pressure on players you think did something bad. I do feel you went to the dark side there, and I am very much pondering your motives for doing so.

Anyway, let's just move on to the game-important part.

Largehorn:

I am not at all convinced you are what you say you are, but your claim has some weight.
    That said - I once claimed to be a town roleblocker as well. I wasn't, really.
    As far as roleblockers go, it's usually a very weak claim just because it is the #1 scum fakeclaim.

Your lynch is strategically optimal as far as I see it.
    If you are scum, then we have a lot of people lining up to be lynched.
    If you are not scum, then I am willing to trust all those people a heck of a lot more.
    Either way, your death will bring clarity.

That said... it seems Hokie is going down today. That's not quite as optimal to me, because I can't weave a lot of information from his death should he flip VT as he claims. If he flips scum, then it's very useful though. I guess its 1/3 chance, and I've seen worse odds.

I will spend tonight thinking about some other possibilities of targets though. For instance, I'm still not really eager to vote for Kurenai anymore, but I do want to re-evalute that given how much Celtic was pushing. I will leave my vote on you today though, because I still think it is a good move to crack this game. I'm just not sure if it is the best move.

--

Also:
    I won't mention any names here, but... when someone can put up a FoS, but fail to put up a vote... then that means you are just biding your time and pushing the opinion of the town around, without being willing to front that agenda yourself. Very much a scum move IMO.

Don't do that. Please. In any other forum I would be all over you for doing that. In these parts, it's kinda par-the-course to not put up a vote until the last day, which is why I can't claim it is a scum move ... in these parts. But it's still very anti-town, so let's change that behaviour please?.
    Non-discipline 2006-2019, not supporting the company any longer. Also: fails.
    MMO Champion Mafia Games - The outlet for Chronic Backstabbing Disorder. [ Join the Fun | Countdown | Rolecard Builder MkII ]

I know we don't have a lot of time to discuss this, but Bees, you're right in that more votes aren't really needed. The reason I did is that I had said last night I would likely be doing it. It maybe is pointless, but I figure it can't hurt and is better than being called out for not voting. Though, on the flip side, I did vote greeney just before he was modkilled. So I guess in hindsight it could have covered me.

Please correct me if I'm wrong, but it's important to vote right? It's all we have to go on for things. So shouldn't I vote how I said I was going to even if it's "pointless"?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cattaclysmic View Post
    Any particular reason you'd chide Lora for that but not Worg? I FoS'ed Lora for it myself but chose Worg because he was the one who continued on and on.
    Because Lora actually got upset about the rule breaking thing. Worg's vote D1 on Greeney was just a joke vote. D2, can't really remember his reasoning for his vote at the beginning except to have one, but the only thing I remember him "going on and on about" was just kind of defending himself when Greeney blew up and was being insulting towards Worg. So, I didn't see that as a bad thing about Worg.

Quote Originally Posted by Hokiefan View Post
    Alright - thank you guys for waiting on the hammer!

Alright, I'm working under the assumption that the same people who voted Listo to protect Largehorn are some of the same people that are voting me to protect Largehorn now. Let's see if there are any overlaps:

Listo's wagon: (Anakso 47, Beeesly 44, Celtic 35, Cruelle 9, Hokie 19, Jacksana 7, Kel 48, Keleb 43, Kleos 49, Kurenai 39, Largehorn 33, Lora 15, Strikered 25, Tomec 45, Waker 61)

My wagon: Krayzy, Cruelle, Largehorn, Kurenai, Jacksana, Virothe, Kel, Thedead, Tomec, Robo, Tuxedo

The overlappers are (exlcuding Largehorn): Cruelle, Kurenai, Jacksana, Kel, Tomec

So, I think that in that group of 5, you'll find plenty of mafia, assuming Largehorn flips mafia. Kurenai again wins the "most suspicious vote placement" award for voting me when Large and I were tied.

Now, ideally, everyone will unvote me and we'll lynch Largehorn! ... But I kinda doubt that will happen. Regardless, I'm a VT (yes that's my alma mater, but I mean Vanilla Townie in this instance ) so, my flip will help incriminate those that I've listed. But I think a Largehorn mafia flip would be even more incriminating.

There are plenty who haven't voted yet, so I'm curious to see where their votes go.
    I don't want to be viewed as scum for a coincidental vote, and the main reason I was voting you was because I didn't want to appear inactive. I originally thought that you were acting suspicious in general and thought you might have some kind of night kill or something but I don't have those suspicions if you are going to directly call out other players that I aswell have viewed as suspicious or scummy.

Unvote

Will put my vote on someone a little later, but I think it's unlikely that you're scum now.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tomec View Post
    I know we don't have a lot of time to discuss this, but Bees, you're right in that more votes aren't really needed. The reason I did is that I had said last night I would likely be doing it. It maybe is pointless, but I figure it can't hurt and is better than being called out for not voting. Though, on the flip side, I did vote greeney just before he was modkilled. So I guess in hindsight it could have covered me.

Please correct me if I'm wrong, but it's important to vote right? It's all we have to go on for things. So shouldn't I vote how I said I was going to even if it's "pointless"?
    Yes, but I just find in painfully ironic that you all discussed how I was scummy for jumping on the Listo train yesterday because I wanted day to end faster (wouldn't have ended for another day if we didn't do that) but then you all do the same thing today, but not because day wanted to end faster.

If you think Hokie is scummy then vote for Hokie. If you don't..don't vote for Hokie. Minority lynch is in play, so you can vote on whoever you think is scummy and that person might just get lynched if they have the most votes.

- - - Updated - - -

inb4 hokie flips mafia and beesly is scummy for "pushing votes away from him"

not what I'm doing. do what you all want. but just letting you know I will be judging you.

- - - Updated - - -

I will be judging you if he flips town I should say.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jacksana View Post
    I don't want to be viewed as scum for a coincidental vote, and the main reason I was voting you was because I didn't want to appear inactive. I originally thought that you were acting suspicious in general and thought you might have some kind of night kill or something but I don't have those suspicions if you are going to directly call out other players that I aswell have viewed as suspicious or scummy.

Unvote

Will put my vote on someone a little later, but I think it's unlikely that you're scum now.
    Gaiz Gaiz, Im not going to vote for this guy because it might look scummy! And im totally not scum so Im going to unvote this guy and sit around twiddling my thumbs waiting for him to die!

I vote we vote for jacksana for trying to avoid any appearance of actually doing something.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hai everyone. Sorry I didn't get a chance to post.

I was thinking this day had got completely wasted on accusations and fights over a small error on a table, and it was just confusing the issue of our actual task of scum hunting.

I'm also very sad that Greeney decided to leave

Ok onto this new situation, it doesn't look like I can stop the lynch on Hokiefan and if he flips town or mafia that will lead to a better conversation tomorrow.

Regarding largehorn's claim - I'm leaning towards believing at the moment, because I think he made the right call claiming then due to greeney a departure and a tough minority lynch setup.

I don't know who to vote for at the moment things have really got confusing with all the fighting and name calling today. I'm going to re-read the thread overnight and come out with a theory tomorrow.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Celtic209 View Post
    Gaiz Gaiz, Im not going to vote for this guy because it might look scummy! And im totally not scum so Im going to unvote this guy and sit around twiddling my thumbs waiting for him to die!

I vote we vote for jacksana for trying to avoid any appearance of actually doing something.
    Not gonna lie, thought about it...

Quote Originally Posted by Celtic209 View Post

Rude, I'm not trying to avoid doing things I just don't want to unnecessarily be seen as scum for voting for someone, and I just don't see him as suspicious anymore and I don't think it's necessary to lynch him.

Quote Originally Posted by Hokiefan View Post

This guy knows his stuff, my team and I are surely doomed now

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jacksana View Post
    Rude, I'm not trying to avoid doing things I just don't want to unnecessarily be seen as scum for voting for someone, and I just don't see him as suspicious anymore and I don't think it's necessary to lynch him.
    Then put your vote on someone you do think its nescessary to lynch.

Because doing nothing is a good way to get yourself lynched.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by kel View Post
    This guy knows his stuff, my team and I are surely doomed now
    Damn, it's good to have you back, kel. *sniff*

Yes, but I just find in painfully ironic that you all discussed how I was scummy for jumping on the Listo train yesterday because I wanted day to end faster (wouldn't have ended for another day if we didn't do that) but then you all do the same thing today, but not because day wanted to end faster.

If you think Hokie is scummy then vote for Hokie. If you don't..don't vote for Hokie. Minority lynch is in play, so you can vote on whoever you think is scummy and that person might just get lynched if they have the most votes.

- - - Updated - - -

inb4 hokie flips mafia and beesly is scummy for "pushing votes away from him"

not what I'm doing. do what you all want. but just letting you know I will be judging you.

- - - Updated - - -

I will be judging you if he flips town I should say.
    You know what... your logic is quite sound there Beeeeesly. Especially since I was also on the same thing with Listo train. Didn't even think of that. Maybe I was too blinded by the things posted about how the vote was important and stuff. Forget who, and as I don't want to post this at night....

Unvote

I'm not sold that ANYONE isn't scum just yet, but my main reasoning for Hokie was the rule breaking. The rest was kinda weak even to me. It may have added up a lot, but I don't know if I would have voted for him it if it wasn't for wanting to get a vote in.

Jacksana: If the votes you cast were because you legitimately wanted/felt things warranted them... what can you do? It's kind of a damned if you do, damned if you don't type thing. So best just let it slide, even if it is a key thing in figuring things out. If you honestly feel it's the right thing, it's the right thing. And anyone who doesn't play like that is probably going to drive themselves insane from the "omg omg omg! I'm going to die! NOOOO!" type thing.

I know it's hard, but I'm kinda in the same situation but for different reasons and I don't have to worry about the being active portion. I'm taking my own advice, and if when people are doing their vote analysis they want to keep me on Hokie for this day I totally understand. No matter how/when/why we change our votes, our votes are still part of the history we leave on the thread.

As for if I'm going to vote someone else... I think my only real option right now would be Large to test out the theories. But I don't know if I want to right now considering everything that has been said. I may regret it later, but I don't think it's the right thing right now.