Page 11 of 59 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by babalou1 View Post
    I have a recruit a friend codes available if you want to use one: 99ERBMW9

You'll get:
    A circlet that increases all xp gained by 20% up to level 25
    99 Aetheryte Tickets (Free teleport)

Code has to be entered AFTER you buy the game, but before you add a subscription (insert your CC info/game time code)

If you have any questions, feel free to ask any time or send me a PM. I am on the Balmung server. Heavily populated, but a very good server. Plenty of RP if that is your thing as well.

If you choose to start on Balmung, I can give you a million gil starting cash as well as an FC if you're interested otherwise feel free to go to any server you wish
    Used yours. I have already a 50 character from a long time ago in... Ragnarok, so for the moment I will stay there, thanks for the offer!

See you around!

Quote Originally Posted by Espada View Post
    Used yours. I have already a 50 character from a long time ago in... Ragnarok, so for the moment I will stay there, thanks for the offer!

See you around!
    Not a problem and Thank you! If you change your mind and decide to come to Balmung, let me know.

For everyone else. New code with the same offer.

I have a recruit a friend codes available if you want to use one: FR2WG9TJ

You'll get:
    A circlet that increases all xp gained by 20% up to level 25
    99 Aetheryte Tickets (Free teleport)

Code has to be entered AFTER you buy the game, but before you add a subscription (insert your CC info/game time code)

If you have any questions, feel free to ask any time or send me a PM. I am on the Balmung server. Heavily populated, but a very good server. Plenty of RP if that is your thing as well.

If you choose to start on Balmung, I can give you a million gil starting cash as well as an FC if you're interested otherwise feel free to go to any server you wish
    Last edited by babalou1; 2015-07-31 at 09:40 PM.

4K3F9MY4

Here's a recruitment code if anyone needs one. I really hate that I missed out on being recruited. Those silver chocobo feathers offer some nifty rewards for new players and alt jobs.

Edit:
    An extra code 54YT9A59. Just so you know if you currently play you can email the recruitment to yourself and hand the code out to others. No need to email a stranger unless you just really want to.
    Last edited by leires; 2015-08-01 at 02:12 AM.

Hi guys!

Starting new can be pretty tough so thought I should post this friend code. You'll get a bonus exp circle, teleport tickets and some really neato things from the silver chocobo feathers.

BV4YE4EW

Have fun!

I have 3 recruit codes here, come get your fabulous bonus in game items! I'll even throw in 100k Gil to get you started!
    3YR4AC85
    ZGUCBKFU
    D2RD5ENP
    Last edited by Kozmo; 2015-08-01 at 06:59 AM.

Deleted
    if anyone is still looking for a code

W4NZZFD9

feel free to use it im on Phoenix EU server

I have a few codes for anyone interested in Balmung. Please PM me if you decide to use one so I can remove off the list. Thanks!

QWDGEQFE
    7WAXMYKZ
    7MMC6XDC
    S632GJ4A
    MNRS327D
    KFTVZTQE

1> Log in at: https://secure.square-enix.com/accou...svc/mogstation

2> Click "Manage Service Options"

3> Click "Enter Recruitment Code"

4> Enter this code YGYKBSHX

Use on any server you wish.

Enjoy the 14 day trial, but use the code BEFORE you register a new subscription or you won't receive the bonus items. Click the link below to see what you get! (Helpful freebies you WILL like)

http://na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodest...riend_recruit/

Friendship Circlet for a 20% experience bonus
    99 free Teleports
    10 Silver Chocobo Feathers you can exchange for in-game armor
    Custom emote – Fist Bump

The Friendship Circlet's 20% exp bonus up to level 25 may not seem like a big deal; but you can level every class on ONE character, and they all begin level 1 - even the crafting and gathering classes. That 20% bonus is HUGE when you consider how many different classes you will have benefit from that bonus. Also, should you decide to create another character on a different sever - you'll get the Friendship Circlet on the new server as well.

Use my code - PLEASE! : )

Deleted
    Welcome potential new player! If on a trial account planning on buying the full retail game or still in your first free month you can input a recruitment code and get some bonus items for you and for me.

Recruitment Code: 7HH4QJ9G

To register code go to mog station and click on "Account Services". The box to click will be located right next to the recruit a friend box.

If you're planning on going on the server Odin feel free to poke me for whatever, in-game name Sissy Nyx.

Here are a few more recruitment codes. Use them!

235SW6VB
    QBTVS3D5
    HFTCHUAV

If you are trying to get onto the same server as somebody else but the server is full this site should help.

http://worlds.nyxstudios.moe/

It will notify you when spots open up. Basic rule of thumb is that if you try to make a character in the early morning hours (like around 5-6a) you have a good chance at getting on the server you want. I'm on Exodus (US) myself.

If you enjoy crafting and want to try and tackle FFXIV's extensive crafting system you will need this website bookmarked.

http://garytay.net/ffxiv_macro/

This macro tool will help you in making tradecraft macros to help make your life easier. Trust me, you want to use macros for crafting.

Hey, have you tried FINAL FANTASY XIV?
    It has a great story, amazing graphics, and the combat is fun and fast-paced.
    We've been looking for a game we can play together, and I think this could be it!

If you register a service account with the recruitment code below and pay for a subscription, you will receive an exclusive in-game item as a reward.
    Recruitment Code: KCT69QQY
    Recruitment Code: H9U9R7FQ

Deleted
    Recruitment Code
    EG3R5YN4
    4VQNBJXQ
    Server: Hyperion
    IGN: Vixene Auracite
    FINAL FANTASY XIV: A Realm Reborn

Code available: HUCKNQ9H

Hiya!

Figured I'd give a code aswell.

- 858KP8A8

I'm on the Chaos Datacenter (Zodiark server) and we have a helpful and social FC always looking for more players to have fun with.

Let me know if you use the code and I hope you enjoy FFXIV

15+ Year Old Account
    Anyone interested in playing in Data Center: Chaos; Server: Zodiark (EU) feel free to use this RAF code:
    KRPXACRP

Add/PM me on Damascea Unjou
    Last edited by Nurvus; 2015-08-04 at 05:00 AM.
    Why did you create a new thread? Use the search function and post in existing threads!
    Why did you necro a thread?

Here is a code! Some great in game bonuses! I'm on the Phoenix EU server, add/pm me. Name in game is also Luna Joy
    ~cheers
    RAF code:
    ETQG9AKR

New FFXIV player who was a long term WoW player...
    Decided to give FFXIV a try and I am LOVING IT!

It has brought that nostalgic feeling back that other MMOs couldn't.

I am loving this game and the story is awesome and I am only level 30...
    Creating alts and even crafting is engaging...

Want to play ? Here is a recruitment code

Recruitment Code: N25YYRY5
    Use the code for the following rewards once you subscribed 30 days!

Friendship Circlet (increase EXP by 20% for all classes till you reach Level 25!)

99x Aetheryt Ticket NEW (no teleport costs if you spend one once teleporting!)

Fist-Bump-Emote NEW (c'mon! this is awesome!)

10 Silver Chocobo Feathers NEW (Trade this ingame for good-looking and helpful equipment!)

Data Center: Primal
    Server: Lamia

Recruitment Code: 3NX6DXAM

Feel free to come say hi.

Deleted
    Codes:

BVZ2UXZP
    NWYVWY7K

Data Center: Chaos
    Server: Cerberus

Code will work anyhow but feel free to join same server and say hi

Codes: