Quote Originally Posted by Solidux View Post
    How is this possible? Both aimed and marked went up by 8%
    If they're saying it's because of the hotfixes, thenthat leads to 3 conclusion: he/she is wrong, AiS is bugged and didn't receive the increase, or somehow it pushed the damage higher than the first AiS in a Vulnerable window and overtakes it.

Without Patient Sniper they should be hitting for roughly the same but Aimed Shot has more variance.

550 + 8% = 594% weapon damage for Marked Shot

275 + 8% + 100% = 594% for Aimed Shot.

Quote Originally Posted by Eapoe View Post
    If they're saying it's because of the hotfixes, thenthat leads to 3 conclusion: he/she is wrong, AiS is bugged and didn't receive the increase, or somehow it pushed the damage higher than the first AiS in a Vulnerable window and overtakes it.
    With Vulnerable up, AiS hit for about 4k less than Marked Shot. But once Patient Sniper and Trick Shot are added to that damage, they push the AiS damage much higher. AiS also crits more often than Marked Shot does, taking better advantage of our bonus crit damage during our True Shot window. So my initial thinking of spamming Marked Shot was wrong.

I was also able to get in 11 Aimed Shots, with my relatively low base Haste of 12%, during that True Shot windows. 11 AiS that went for 6 hits and 5 crits. Precast Windburst, True Shot, AiS, then Mark + x2 AiS as normal, with Arcane as necessary for Focus and procs. Compared to 8 Marked Shots, 6 hit and 2 crit, when spamming just Marked and Arcane. Both tests lasted exactly 16 seconds, and following the correct AiS rotation put me a few million ahead in damage.

Do we still only want 2p? I thought 4p was turdtacular now that it's 15%. Wondering what items to shoot for on tier, granted at the beginning you take what you can to get the 2p going. I'm assuming leggings (obvious) and cloak?

Quote Originally Posted by moonrakerx View Post
    Do we still only want 2p? I thought 4p was turdtacular now that it's 15%. Wondering what items to shoot for on tier, granted at the beginning you take what you can to get the 2p going. I'm assuming leggings (obvious) and cloak?
    read the guide

Quote Originally Posted by Brost View Post
    Sorry if I missed the conversation on Mantle of Command but can I get a rundown of any rotation/playstyle changes I should be aware of now that I have it?
    You could sometimes delay your direbeast (when it's only at 1 charge) to line up with titan's thunder. Might also sometimes put kill command ahead of dire beast in the priority (when dire beast is only at 1 charge) because if your auto shot resets your dire beast cooldown before you use that 1st charge you aren't wasting it.

Please for the love of god kill that meme spec already. And to add, can some1 explain how the Draught of Souls is our BiS trinket? Having difficulties wrapping that one.
    Last edited by PewPewArrowz; 2017-01-18 at 06:03 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by PewPewArrowz View Post
    can some1 explain how the Draught of Souls is our BiS trinket? Having difficulties wrapping that one.
    Because, assuming your RL lets you have it over a melee somehow, Blizzard now adds more exciting "complexity" to MM and something to actually do with all that BM mobility, as shown here.
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex86el View Post
    "Orc want, orc take." and "Orc dissagrees, orc kill you to win argument."
    Quote Originally Posted by Toho View Post
    The Horde is basically the guy that gets mad that the guy that they just beat the crap out of had the audacity to bleed on them.
    Why no, people don't just like Sylvie for T&A: https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...ery-Cinematic/

Quote Originally Posted by Eapoe View Post
    Has anyone tried the Hunter spec that appeared in the Discord yet? It's sad, funny, and silly that on a ST fight you can pull just as much ST damage without ever touching AiS right now. With everything getting buffed, it looks like it might still be playable on Tuesday as well. Just in case people didn't know, it's Explosive Shot, MoC ST/Volley for dungeons, Piercing Shot, Black Arrow. You never once use AiS and the damage is right on par with the current build on IVeins, sometimes more or less depending on movement. The build also lets you stay 95% mobile, the exception being WB casts and if you need to stop to watch ES until you get used to it.
    I've gone LnL/explosive/volley/piercing and it's great for M+ of course. Not very good at single target unless I get really lucky with zevrim's proccs or piercing/explosive crits. I'll use it on any fight where I can get value out of piercing/explosive since it's really fun and mobile, but for pure ST you're better off using patient sniper/trick shot 99% of the time.

Is Chimaera Shot any good now it's buffed either raid or mythic+? Would like to use it but if it's garbage compared to Stomp will leave it.

Quote Originally Posted by Goru1306 View Post
    Will there be an increased value of SV's mastery to a certain point with the tier's 3x buff to Flanking Strike mastery proc?
    It's really odd to me. They clearly want SV to use Ways of MN, which means more RS and less focus and time for FS. And yet the set is buffing FS...

Ok i'm definitely enjoying Survival now, these buffs have made a huge difference. spamming MoS 5-9 atm and i'm now as Survival, pulling 1.5m+ dps after first boss, butchery is just awesome!

Quote Originally Posted by Slicer299 View Post
    It certainly seems to now after all the changes. Didn't used to be that way.
    It didn't before and it doesn't now.

Quote Originally Posted by Maxie View Post
    I've gone LnL/explosive/volley/piercing and it's great for M+ of course. Not very good at single target unless I get really lucky with zevrim's proccs or piercing/explosive crits. I'll use it on any fight where I can get value out of piercing/explosive since it's really fun and mobile, but for pure ST you're better off using patient sniper/trick shot 99% of the time.
    For pure ST I completely agree, but on high movement fights (such as Trillax) where you have to assist your raid by eating cake or jumping on scrubbers to prevent explosions, the MM meme spec pulls out ahead just from mobility. Now, that doesn't mean that the spec on IVeins isn't better, especially if you can do the fight without having to do those things; but, if you are having to fulfill that role then going BM is probably the best option unless you are full points in MM with few points in BM. I'm not saying it should replace the spec from IVeins, just that for an alternative in high movement/high add fights it does just as much and offers almost full mobility with very little drawback.

15+ Year Old Account
    Is draught of souls usable as MM/BM spec? It only shows up on loot table as survival and it looks like a melee only trinket unless I'm missing something

Quote Originally Posted by sluggs View Post
    Is draught of souls usable as MM/BM spec? It only shows up on loot table as survival and it looks like a melee only trinket unless I'm missing something
    http://www.icy-veins.com/wow/beast-m...s-best-in-slot (Check the MM one too.)
    Last edited by Hayro1; 2017-01-18 at 07:02 PM.

Herald of the Titans BarelyLegalBear's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hayro1 View Post
    I'm just glad the raid trinkets are actually better than dungeon trinkets currently.

So how does Trickshot build work during just Trueshot? I keep focuscapping because I have to use 2x AS to make sure my last 2 AiS hit during the last seconds of vulnerable. Is this supposed to happen?

I was wondering where kil'jaedan's burning wish fits in the trinket list? Any help would be appreciated, thanks.

Currently playing MM.

Quote Originally Posted by sluggs View Post
    Draught is certainly useable by anyone, but likely is only listed for melee in the journal since it requires you to be within melee range for it's on use effect. So while it sims high for us, it's use requires you take the encounter into consideration.
    Last edited by Slicer299; 2017-01-19 at 01:38 AM.