Page 9 of 44 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Awbee View Post
    You do understand, don't you, that the entire reason why male and female breasts "don't remotely equate" is because womens' breasts are capable of feeding babies? That's the only job and functionality they have that male breasts don't.
    Interestingly, male breasts do have milk glands and are fully capable of producing milk. There's just nothing to trigger milk production.

Warning : Above post may contain snark and/or sarcasm. Try reparsing with the /s argument before replying.
    What the world has learned is that America is never more than one election away from losing its goddamned mind
    Quote Originally Posted by Howard Tayler
    Political conservatism is just atavism with extra syllables and a necktie.
    Me on Elite : Dangerous | My WoW characters

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by matt4pack View Post
    If breastfeeding in public is ok then I guess taking a sh** in public is ok as well. Both perfectly nature you know.

probably the dumbest comparison ever.

Deleted
    If breastfeeding in public is ok then I guess taking a sh** in public is ok as well. Both perfectly nature you know.
    Yeah, no. Unsanitary as hell.

Quote Originally Posted by Daez View Post
    Nah, my mother never breast fed. She would have never done so in public. She had more class than that.

Okay, we found the root of the issue. You're consciously or sub-consciously angry and jealous because you were never breast-fed, and thus missed out on a lot of health benefits.

Deleted
    I don't want to see it in public.
    The logical conclusion would be to not look, but you're either disabled in the form of a neck injury or expect millions of mothers to cater to your laughable phobia of natural feeding.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by peggleftw View Post
    I actually thought French would be more tolerant of it than British.
    French societal attitudes seem to be running backwards for some reason. Young people are against it, but older ones are for it.

Warning : Above post may contain snark and/or sarcasm. Try reparsing with the /s argument before replying.
    What the world has learned is that America is never more than one election away from losing its goddamned mind

Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    You have no clue about babies, or about why they can refuse the bottle or even then refuse the breast. I suggest you just STFU.
    Normally its cause they are allowed to do it.

http://www.babycentre.co.uk/x566629/...use-the-bottle

Imagine that. When the baby is refusing the bottle it might be because he isn't hungry. Hmmm. Wow! I'm shocked! Tell me again how I don't know anything... Quick google searches proving I'm right is fun!
    "The round, metal cooking utensil referring to the larger, cookware customarily used for, but not limited to, stews, as being of a dark shade or possibly of African descent." ~~ Fixed for now. But keep in mind any one of the words used in that fix may become politically incorrect or offensive at any moment for any reason. Further amendments may be required to prevent frivolous lawsuits in the future.

7+ Year Old Account
    If breastfeeding in public is ok then taking a piss or sh** in public should be ok as well. All perfectly nature you know.

are you guys even trying?

Quote Originally Posted by Lemonpartyfan View Post
    I don't think Daez has much of a clue about anything.
    Thanks for the compliment. Obviously you feel the need to take the time out of your day to insult me. I feel honored!
    "The round, metal cooking utensil referring to the larger, cookware customarily used for, but not limited to, stews, as being of a dark shade or possibly of African descent." ~~ Fixed for now. But keep in mind any one of the words used in that fix may become politically incorrect or offensive at any moment for any reason. Further amendments may be required to prevent frivolous lawsuits in the future.

I actually thought French would be more tolerant of it than British.
    France does have an enormous Muslim population, could be a factor.

If your breastfeeding in public, you are simply doing it for attention. There is no reason to whip a tit out and start feeding your kid in public. People do not want to see that, especially with little kids around.

Get your attention fix from posting your selfies, but leave the bags in the bra.

If breastfeeding in public is ok then taking a piss or sh** in public should be ok as well. All perfectly nature you know.
    Apples to oranges.

If you would like to make a valid comparison, you are allowed to eat in public just like the baby.

Quote Originally Posted by Mooneye View Post
    Rofl, what? It's "classy" to not breastfeed? Do you live in the past where people used a wet nurse or something?
    Reading comprehension for the win. Its quite obvious I was referring to the fact that she had more class than to breast feed in public. Apparently, you didn't understand that though!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by kroniks View Post
    If your breastfeeding in public, you are simply doing it for attention. There is no reason to whip a tit out and start feeding your kid in public. People do not want to see that, especially with little kids around.

Get your attention fix from posting your selfies, but leave the bags in the bra.
    Doing it for attention? Yeah, you should just let your baby starve.

Reading comprehension for the win. Its quite obvious I was referring to the fact that she had more class than to breast feed in public. Apparently, you didn't understand that though!
    No, it wasn't.

10+ Year Old Account
    I have been around enough mothers to know they don't send 100% of their time in public. The rest of your arguments make ZERO sense once you take that into account. I'm not saying women should never, ever breast feed. I am simply saying I don't want to see it in public.
    You really expect a mother to not feed her baby just because of where they are? When a baby is hungry, it needs feeding. It can't wait, it needs attention. An older child? Sure it can wait, but not a baby. Thus you admit that they need to leave the house, and we know that babies need feeding, sometimes unpredictable. Baby can't wait, and those 2 times are going to cross each other. They don't go out with the intention of breast feeding in public, they go out and then the baby gets hungry. What are they supposed to do, make it wait, go home then come out and try again?
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...nicus/advanced
    Quote Originally Posted by goblinpaladin View Post
    Also a vegetable is a person.
    Quote Originally Posted by Orlong View Post
    I dont care if they [gays] are allowed to donate [blood], but I think we should have an option to refuse gay blood if we need to receive blood.

Deleted
    probably the dumbest comparison ever.
    God, you people. Obviously we all know it's a dumb comparison. The logic, however, is sound. Right from the beginning there have been morons chanting 'it's natural! It's natural!'. No matter how many times we tell you that just because something is natural, doesn't make it okay to do in public. See: peeing, shitting, having sex.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by kroniks View Post
    There is no reason to whip a tit out and start feeding your kid in public..
    Just because you dislike the reason it doesn't negate it.

A mother has every right to feed her child in public, it has innumerable health benefits and also placates the child.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by MerinPally View Post
    You really expect a mother to not feed her baby just because of where they are? When a baby is hungry, it needs feeding. It can't wait, it needs attention. An older child? Sure it can wait, but not a baby. Thus you admit that they need to leave the house, and we know that babies need feeding, sometimes unpredictable. Baby can't wait, and those 2 times are going to cross each other. They don't go out with the intention of breast feeding in public, they go out and then the baby gets hungry. What are they supposed to do, make it wait, go home then come out and try again?
    You do it somewhere discreet. Not out in the open in a restaurant, not on a park bench next to the road, and definitely, DEFINITELY not on public transport.

Quote Originally Posted by Voij View Post
    (I'll only quote this part, because the rest of your post... WOW. Wouldn't touch that with a 15 foot pole.)
    There is a GIGANTIC difference in risk of germs between a bathroom and the general outside. Would you rather bring your lunch with you into a public bathroom or e.g. below the shade of a tree or on a bench in the park?
    I would eat my lunch in an outhouse. I have eaten food off of many floors. I purposely dropped my food on the floor of my elementary school lunchroom, which is a rather disgusting thing to do. I have eaten dirt, bugs, and apparently horse shit when I was 3 years old (older sister said it was chocolate, and I believed her).

The air in a bathroom isn't any more dirty than the air outside.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by AndaliteBandit View Post
    France does have an enormous Muslim population, could be a factor.
    Enormous? Only about 3-4% of France is Muslim.