Page 19 of 53 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Mooneye View Post
    It's not selfish to expect someone to be able to satisfy you.
    So you expect a guy to instinctively know what you want and then you throw him away when he doesn't. Yes that is selfish.

If the flaw is about sex and me suffering due to that, no.
    Aren't you a bit overdramatic about it? I mean I get it, if someone isn't trying to improve and utterly fails, okay, that is certainly no one to be with. But you make it sound like everyone who doesn't immediatly gets you a chain of orgasms is unworthy? Since you touted tripple digits before on these boards, how is your search for the perfect lover going so far?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave696 View Post
    So you expect a guy to instinctively know what you want and then you throw him away when he doesn't. Yes that is selfish.
    No, but not everyone can satisfy me. I have a very high libido, I'd never fit with a guy who has a low libido, as an example.

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonheart Maiden View Post
    I think I take the cake on the "A" word. I both had a husband (Despite that I kicked him out and he wasn't living there for a few months) and a boyfriend when I first had sex with my current husband.

Before him, I never directly cheated, he was worth it though, and I'm glad that I did. My current partner was not only horrible in bed, but thought that he literally "owned" me enough so that he waved his wallet in front of me while I was at work, saying I should come back with him (after I kicked him out too and moved my now-husband in with me.)
    I wonder if you'll feel that the adultery was worth it after you're confronted by the consequences of your actions.

10+ Year Old Account
    I wonder if you'll feel that the adultery was worth it after you're confronted by the consequences of your actions.
    You realize not everyone follows your interpretation of religion or whatever it is thta makes you this way? What makes yours right? Because you say so? You realize I cna say you'l burn in hell because mine says so too right?

anyways, not going to touch religion again.

No, but not everyone can satisfy me. I have a very high libido, I'd never fit with a guy who has a low libido, as an example.
    Then that's your problem and you need to get over it. You're living in a fantasy world. You don't get everything you want in real life "princess".

I don't think, I've ever been on a date. Well a date like you see in American movies, where you got out and do stuff with a person, to see if it could be you together.

I've taken girls home from clubs, and had sex though.

Hmm, might have to try that dating thing.

Deleted
    Then that's your problem and you need to get over it. You're living in a fantasy world. You don't get everything you want in real life "princess".
    Yeah, you can just "get over" your libido.

Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    You realize not everyone follows your interpretation of religion or whatever it is thta makes you this way? What makes yours right? Because you say so? You realize I cna say you'l burn in hell because mine says so too right?

anyways, not going to touch religion again.
    But heaven and hell don't exist so I won't be sitting on a cloud with a harp and halo or being tortured for eternity in some place filled with demons.

10+ Year Old Account
    But heaven and hell don't exist so I won't be sitting on a cloud with a harp and halo or being tortured for eternity in some place filled with demons.
    Then what are these "consequences"? judgment from random internet troll? Oh noes, the horrorz!

Yes I can and I did. I was given the foresight to see beyond my own instincts and to be better than an animal. You were as well but you're ignoring it. You'd rather be like a beast.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well you can manage it. My wife wants sex WAY more than I do. But we deal with it. I mean the simple fact is that I don't think I can give good sex that many times in a day.
    Human progress isn't measured by industry. It's measured by the value you place on a life.

Just, be kind.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by smrund View Post
    Well you can manage it. My wife wants sex WAY more than I do. But we deal with it. I mean the simple fact is that I don't think I can give good sex that many times in a day.
    Yeah, but if you want to have sex 2-3 times per day and your partner only wants it 2-3 times per week, then there's going to be problems.

10+ Year Old Account
    lurking in the bushes outside of your window.
    I have several times, but I never go in expecting it.

And if i'm honest, I have no idea why I feel this way.. If I get laid on a first date, I lose a little respect for the lady.

I like to work for it I suppose.

Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    Then what are these "consequences"? judgment from random internet troll? Oh noes, the horrorz!
    Burning up and ceasing to exist. It is eternal damnation, not eternal torture. You can call me a troll all you want if though I'm not. It's just an excuse you're using to try and discredit me.

Elemental Lord Lady Dragonheart's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Amongst the Wilds, or in my Garrison... >.>
    Yes, I know that I expect my man to satisfy me.
    Before I met my husband, I "tolerated" men's inability to care about satisfying me. Life then was, indeed, horrible.
    When you have someone there that can make you feel truly alive, make you feel like nothing else matters except the moments you share together, being satisfied in your desires, there is no greater feeling.

Why is it really that hard to satisfy a woman to you?
    Do you expect women to just except you unconditionally for no reason?
    I've found out that a relationship is about what you can bring to the table that satisfies the needs and desires of your partner, and it goes both ways. Not just what the woman can do for you.

10+ Year Old Account
    Burning up and ceasing to exist. It is eternal damnation, not eternal torture. You can call me a troll all you want if though I'm not. It's just an excuse you're using to try and discredit me.
    AGsin, this is your interpretation, not everyone's. You cant say its the truth or not. You cant prove it, you can only believe it for yourself. That doesnt make it true. SO your opinion means shit, because it is shit.

What makes your interpretation the only true one?

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, but if you want to have sex 2-3 times per day and your partner only wants it 2-3 times per week, then there's going to be problems.
    That's about our difference and we seem to be doing well. I mean honestly, I have to leave for work sometimes.

It's just an unrealistic expectation.
    Human progress isn't measured by industry. It's measured by the value you place on a life.

Just, be kind.

Not on the first date no, but within the first two or three almost definitely.
    Dragonflight Summary, "Because friendship is magic"

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by smrund View Post
    That's about our difference and we seem to be doing well. I mean honestly, I have to leave for work sometimes.

It's just an unrealistic expectation.
    but sometimes the gaps are too large. I wanted it a few times a week. He (another ex) only felt like it once every 1-2 months.