Thread: Pizza

Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    That pizza with the cheeseburgers around the crust with cheese and bacon on the burgers.

That's nice.

Quote Originally Posted by Shalcker View Post
    Posting here is primarily a way to strengthen your own viewpoint against common counter-arguments.

Dreadlord
    7+ Year Old Account
    If it looks remotely like a pizza I will eat it, I dont care how its made

Deep Dish.

I have not found a good source for them here in Georgia though. Uno used to have a decent frozen one but they cut back and now its lacking. Saw a Gino's frozen deep dish pizza, but that thing was $8....

those are the only two crust types?

10+ Year Old Account
    Chicago "pizza" isn't pizza. It's a freaking casserole.

New York style all the way. Sometimes Italian style.
    'Twas a cutlass swipe or an ounce of lead
    Or a yawing hole in a battered head
    And the scuppers clogged with rotting red
    And there they lay I damn me eyes
    All lookouts clapped on Paradise
    All souls bound just contrarywise, yo ho ho and a bottle of rum!

im mostly a fan of thin crust, but the chicago style pizza is just insane.

Almost all Pizza made in the US is bad, Chicago or NY doesn't matter but Chicago deep dish isn't even pizza.

First thing I do when I get back home to Sweden is to order pizza, so much better! If you honestly think NY pizza is great you need to travel more. For classic style margaritas, Italy is the best by far. For any of the bastardized, topping heavy ones, Sweden, Denmark (no surprise there with Smorebrod) or Australia.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by AeneasBK
    That pizza with the cheeseburgers around the crust with cheese and bacon on the burgers.

That's nice.
    You think that's a pizza? This is a pizza:

Deleted
    Stonebake.
    Really do like a crispy base on my pizza's

10+ Year Old Account
    Thin and crispy.

There used to be a spicy chicken and feta pizza that I would get all the time. For a frozen pizza it was incredible. Sadly they discontinued it. I can't find it anywhere in any local stores, nor any stores that I visited in Georgia. I really miss it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    Oooooooo, I forgot....Eggplant pizza! The crust is eggplant. I love it.
    That's a thing? Interesting.

I haven't met a pizza I don't like, but my favorite pizza so far is with jalapeno and anchovies for toppings with preferably normal crust but I wont say no to a thin crust pizza. Yeah, it's a weird combo but I like it.
    Pokemon Shield
    FC: SW-6999-1982-1088
    Name: Awesome
    Always ready to battle!

Quote Originally Posted by Hraklea View Post
    You think that's a pizza? This is a pizza:
    Does it have acid for blood?
    Quote Originally Posted by Shalcker View Post
    Posting here is primarily a way to strengthen your own viewpoint against common counter-arguments.

Quote Originally Posted by madmanx View Post
    Almost all Pizza made in the US is bad, Chicago or NY doesn't matter but Chicago deep dish isn't even pizza.

First thing I do when I get back home to Sweden is to order pizza, so much better! If you honestly think NY pizza is great you need to travel more. For classic style margaritas, Italy is the best by far. For any of the bastardized, topping heavy ones, Sweden, Denmark (no surprise there with Smorebrod) or Australia.
    Really? Really?

Given that there are probably hundreds of thousands of pizza places in the US making pretty much every type of pizza you can find around the world, that is a ridiculous assertion that should me met with raucous laughter.

Fucking Swedish pizza, get out of here with that. Stick to your overrated meatballs and fish.

Deleted
    Super thin crust with loads of toppings here!

Quote Originally Posted by crakerjack View Post
    Neither, I don't like pizza. *Gets burned at the stake"
    I'm with this one. I don't like any pizza, NY or otherwise.

15+ Year Old Account
    I eat margerita and kebab pizza. It is always thin crust here also which is good. If its not thin crust its not pizza.

10+ Year Old Account
    It should be Italian style or none at all.

Stuffed crust pizza all the way.
    Intel i9 9900K @ 5GHz | Corsair Vengeance RGB DDR4 @ 3600MHz 2x8GB | Asus Maximus XI Z390 | Asus RTX 3080 Ti OC | Corsair HX850 Platinum | Corsair H150i Pro CPU cooler | Acer Predator 32" 2560x1440 170MHz | Samsung 970 EVO 500GB m.2 NVMe SSD | Samsung 970 EVO 1TB m.2 NVMe SSD | Corsair K70 Rapidfire Keyboard | Corsair Virtuoso XT RGB Headphones | Corsair Crystal Series 570x RGB Case | Logitech G604 | Windows 11 Professional x64
    My Youtube Channel

Deleted
    I don't really like pizza in general.
    But if I'd had to choose, then probably something like this: Very thin, no cheese, no unnecessary extra stuff.

If I had to choose between the two, then New York. If you have to eat your pizza with a fork, then you're doing something wrong. Sure, I guess you could try to eat deep dish without a fork, but not only will you look like an idiot doing it, it's also messy! I'm from California though, so give me my fake restaurant chain pizza.