Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Dierdre View Post
    Exactly. It's a "Oh is melee sitting on you? Here, have a cookie."
    Is fear not a thing suddenly?
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Atonement View Post
    This guy in my guild reckons their whole intention with wod is to make it extremely heavy on the FOTM (in PvP particularly) so that people keep bying 90 boosts and rerolling whatever is OP. Its a better conspiracy theory than most I've seen. It will start with FDK and Arms War being ungodly overpowered and then they'll switch it up a bit. Maybe we'll see 4.1 Boomkin again: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eXVRg3W9bBU (warning, possible Bleach Anime Spoilers)
    Combine that with my pet theory that they'll be selling full 'starter' pvp sets in the cash shop, and you're looking at something that will have Bobby Kotick's toilet-paper roll well-stocked with $100 bills , even if subs crash.
    "In today’s America, conservatives who actually want to conserve are as rare as liberals who actually want to liberate. The once-significant language of an earlier era has had the meaning sucked right out of it, the better to serve as camouflage for a kleptocratic feeding frenzy in which both establishment parties participate with equal abandon" (Taking a break from the criminal, incompetent liars at the NSA, to bring you the above political observation, from The Archdruid Report.)

Quote Originally Posted by ringpriest View Post
    Combine that with my pet theory that they'll be selling full 'starter' pvp sets in the cash shop, and you're looking at something that will have Bobby Kotick's toilet-paper roll well-stocked with $100 bills , even if subs crash.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    Suddenly it's not. Now it's a talent, and even then Berserker Rage is still a thing.

No, its not.
    Disc Priests: Just 2 mana trinkets away from becoming Withered

Quote Originally Posted by Dilbon View Post
    Maybe now I can do the You're Doing It Wrong achievement dpsing as Disc.
    It's already easier than the healing one (as Disc).

Quote Originally Posted by Nurasu View Post
    What would be the point of an MC that can't be used on players tho? CC yourself for 30 seconds while questing? Tendrils are worthless now so I really doubt shadow will be crying about having to spec scream anyways.
    Flavor? Idk. What even is the point of the spell?

Quote Originally Posted by Noradin View Post
    It's already easier than the healing one (as Disc).
    Even easier in holy tbh.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bootybear View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Valancer View Post
    I play as a holy priest and when I ran hfc lfr I noticed after the first boss my heal spell wasn't casting. So I looked at it and it shows that it has a 34.4 min cast time
    Do you have the class trinket? If so, the cast time is correct. /s

10+ Year Old Account
    Obviously a fake, it's cloth.
    "In today’s America, conservatives who actually want to conserve are as rare as liberals who actually want to liberate. The once-significant language of an earlier era has had the meaning sucked right out of it, the better to serve as camouflage for a kleptocratic feeding frenzy in which both establishment parties participate with equal abandon" (Taking a break from the criminal, incompetent liars at the NSA, to bring you the above political observation, from The Archdruid Report.)