Deleted

Oscar Pistorius trial: Murder verdicts ruled out

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-africa-29143540

So he's got off murder charges, wonder what will happen tomorrow

Remember, if your house is being robbed, don't find out where your girlfriend is just start shooting shots into the bathroom door.

10+ Year Old Account
    I guess to get away with murder all you gotta do is be famous and cry a lot.

But who knows, maybe he actually accidentally killed his girlfriend. Because you know, shooting into a bathroom door to kill an intruder makes sense.

15+ Year Old Account
    Outside ORG sending your children down the mines.
    Guilty as fucking sin! Poor woman and her family. I started a full blown debate in my office when i read out the verdict, as you can imagine most were shocked.

I guess we'll never know the truth. They played on his disability so fucking hard though and his apparent "inability" to protect his home from an intruder due to his condition worked in his favour as it made him prone to "reacting without thinking"!, what the actual fuck, a woman is dead because of you! Your crocodile tears aren't fooling me you bastard

I haven't fact checks this, but I heard that they tried for premeditated murder as the charge. If that's true it's not surprising that he was found not guilty, manslaughter would have been a more reasonable charge.