Page 16 of 17 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by draykorinee View Post
    That wasn't my issue, my issue was your assertion that doing the opposite, and not having sex before marriage was somehow a stupid idea.
    Yeah, it is a stupid idea. Wanna take your chances - fine, go ahead, i couldn't care less. But either shut the fuck up about it, or don't expect people not to criticize you when being public about it. And who cares about virginity anyway? Such an overrated medieval concept shouldn't even be a thing in modern world.

- - - Updated - - -

Thats your rebuttal?
    If you can't grasp a difference between first time and multiple sex acts over a course of premarital relationship - there's no point to provide an extended counterarguement.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkis View Post
    Yeah, it is a stupid idea. Wanna take your chances - fine, go ahead, i couldn't care less. But either shut the fuck up about it, or don't expect people not to criticize you when being public about it. And who cares about virginity anyway? Such an overrated medieval concept shouldn't even be a thing in modern world.
    Again, whenever you take a lifelong commitment you're taking your chances regardless of how amazing the sex is beforehand, you're completely clueless. You have a view of sex that I would expect from some 13 year old teenage boys.

- - - Updated - - -

If you can't grasp a difference between first time and multiple sex acts over a course of premarital relationship - there's no point to provide an extended counterarguement.
    My counterargument was that it doesn't matter how good you think sex is before marriage, circumstances change, and you haven't come up with any kind of rebuttal except for, are you? Its also funny that cohabitation before marriage is actually one of the factors associated with high divorce rates, and sexual incompatability or any derivative of are also rarely mentioned in reasons for Divorce according to this
    Last edited by draykorinee; 2014-09-20 at 11:47 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Again, whenever you take a lifelong commitment you're taking your chances regardless of how amazing the sex is beforehand, you're completely clueless.
    Making a lifelong commitment without knowing all aspects of what you're commiting to is not something rational people do. Yeah, things will change, but at least you aren't doing a leap of faith into something that can turn out horribly wrong.

You have a view of sex that I would expect from some 13 year old teenage boys.
    When nothing to say - go personal. Classy.

10+ Year Old Account
    Its an honest assessment of your view, if you think its personal thats fine, its not, you have a warped view of virignity as just some pointless medieval thing which is blatantly not the case at all, it has deep seated psychological consequences for a huge number of people which transcends any kind of medieval philosophy (even though virginity is of course not a medieval concept seeing as the fdoundation of most churches rests on the belief in virgin births from thousands of years ago)

When nothing to say - go personal. Classy.
    If unable to rebutt intelligently, deflect.

- - - Updated - - -

Making a lifelong commitment without knowing all aspects of what you're commiting to is not something rational people do.
    Again, one of the risk factors in divorce rates is cohabitation, so yeah nice try.

The funny thing is all the statistics and studies just do not support this throw away society you're trying to make.
    Last edited by draykorinee; 2014-09-20 at 12:08 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Again, one of the risk factors in divorce rates is cohabitation, so yeah nice try.
    One of the risks factors of going out to buy a loaf of bread and some milk is getting hit by a car.

Edit: here's an interesting read for you. And another.
    Last edited by Darkis; 2014-09-20 at 12:11 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Okay, now you're just trolling me.

How about a study that shows that waiting till marriage actually means better sex and compatability?

Here another study

More?

I don't value virginity, I got rid of mine when I could, that doesn't mean I sit and sneer at those who chose to wait.
    Last edited by draykorinee; 2014-09-20 at 12:13 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't value virginity, I got rid of mine when I could, that doesn't mean I sit and sneer at those who chose to wait.
    I also don't sneer at those who chose not to make their personal position on intimacy a public knowledge. Especially 13-year olds that don't know two fucks about it.

10+ Year Old Account
    One of the risks factors of going out to buy a loaf of bread and some milk is getting hit by a car.

Edit: here's an interesting read for you. And another.
    Both good studies that highlight a change, but all still show it as a factor in divorce, only one guy says outright
    It turns out that cohabitation doesn’t cause divorce and probably never did.
    . Well, yes cohabitation does not cause divorce, that just a ridiculous statement, it can be a factor just like many others, no one is claiming that it is the driving factor.

Early entry into marriage or cohabitation, especially prior to age 23, is the critical risk factor for divorce.
    All come up with this conclusion though. The act of cohabiting is not the thing but the age at which you do start to cohabit.

- - - Updated - - -

I also don't sneer at those who chose not to make their personal position on intimacy a public knowledge. Especially 13-year olds that don't know two fucks about it.
    Neither do I, this 13 year old is wearing a pathetic T-shirt as far as I'm concerned and the school made the right choice.

10+ Year Old Account
    All come up with this conclusion though. The act of cohabiting is not the thing but the age at which you do start to cohabit.
    Now this i agree with 101%. I'm looking at this from a position from a 30 year old, but for folks in their early 20s, let alone 18+ couples, it's really not a smart choice indeed.

Neither do I, this 13 year old is wearing a pathetic T-shirt as far as I'm concerned and the school made the right choice.
    Again - agreed.

The Unstoppable Force Ghostpanther's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    School uniforms are good for some very logical reasons. One is to avoid situations like this.

Her school is a disgrace. Instead of banning her pure and honest t-shirt they should ban all the shorts and skirts and low cut tops that girls wear these days.

Schools should teach self-respect and christian morals.

correct me if i'm wrong but...
    Public(/free) education = privilege.
    The principle/owner/shotcaller of the school has the rights to say what is and is not allowed in his/her school.

You don't have to be there, you're not paying to be there, you're not entitled to anything being there. You should be thanking them for providing you an educational environment free at cost(yes I know, taxpayers exist).
    (random example below, how I view this topic)
    It's almost like someone being allowed to stay at a household for free, because reasons. The inhabitant then gets told to turn down the loud music because the owner doesn't appreciate it. The person then rebels and starts saying how it's unfair/unjust/etc.

It's sex related. I'm siding with the school. That shirt is kind of thing is creepy and really out of place as early as middle school. Why she would wear it anyways is a mystery to me -- she must really want to get bullied.

Quote Originally Posted by Shinra1 View Post
    Schools should teach self-respect and christian morals.
    That's the last thing they need to do.
    i7-4770k - GTX 780 Ti - 16GB DDR3 Ripjaws - (2) HyperX 120s / Vertex 3 120
    ASRock Extreme3 - Sennheiser Momentums - Xonar DG - EVGA Supernova 650G - Corsair H80i

build pics

Quote Originally Posted by glo View Post
    Our country is 70% Christian. _-_ We already teach Christian values in school.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by glo View Post
    Agreed on that.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aeno View Post
    Our country is 70% Christian. _-_ We already teach Christian values in school.
    That's quickly changing when it comes to the public schools.

10+ Year Old Account
    Agree with the school too, I would even agree, if a shirt promoted the other way, it is simply not an appropriate dress.

On a personal note however, I think the parents should be investigated by CPS, along with parents that have their kids wear promise to wait for sex rings, that shit is pretty fucking creepy, IMO!

10+ Year Old Account
    Purity balls are vile.

Okay, now you're just trolling me.

How about a study that shows that waiting till marriage actually means better sex and compatability?

Here another study

More?

Lol bullshit. I bet Peter North, Evan Stone, etc.. could give most virgin girls the best sex they'll ever have had.