Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    I hope the teacher(s) involved get prison time.

Quote Originally Posted by Rhaeven View Post
    Isn't that what the police do when they hunt prostitution solicitors, by dressing up officers as hookers?
    I'm not talking about using a trap, I'm talking about the principal's refusal to monitor the boy despite past inappropriate behavior.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    There are no 2 species that are 100% identical.
    Quote Originally Posted by Redditor
    can you leftist twits just fucking admit that quantum mechanics has fuck all to do with thermodynamics, that shit is just a pose?

Deleted
    Unfortunately these things are common

10+ Year Old Account
    Was she wearing a short skirt? If so, she wanted it!

Quote Originally Posted by Pantokrator View Post
    Nobody mentioned he came from a rich family.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shalcker View Post
    Posting here is primarily a way to strengthen your own viewpoint against common counter-arguments.

10+ Year Old Account
    This is just a delicious cocktail of totally screwed up

Deleted
    ... I don't even know what to say.

$100 on 5 more pages until we get into a debate on whether or not the boy needs to be punished.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    And this is what happens when you air shows like How to catch a Predator. Idiots get their own 'fancy' ideas on how to spring their own traps and fuck up.

Hope the dad doesn't give up. Take it higher.

Name and shame goes against the spirit of the law. But so is giving a rapist a free pass.

So a bit of name and shame can't hurt. Preferably before he starts applying to colleges or jobs.

That, or pitchfork time.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    There are no 2 species that are 100% identical.
    Quote Originally Posted by Redditor
    can you leftist twits just fucking admit that quantum mechanics has fuck all to do with thermodynamics, that shit is just a pose?

10+ Year Old Account
    That's freaking disgusting. =/

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Garnier Fructis View Post
    Name and shame goes against the spirit of the law. But so is giving a rapist a free pass.
    The trial wasn't about giving the "rapist" (girl agreed didnt she?) a free pass but about whether the school is liable for damages.
    There is no indication that the offender did go by unpunished.

On the other hand Name and shame, lets call it the social death penalty for clarity, seems to be quite liberally administered everywhere in this forum. See for example the great "man goes all nightelf on girlfriend's dog"-thread of yesterday which taught us many profund insight on human nature by fully identifying the culprit of what is merely a misdemeanor in my country. So go ahead humanist.
    Last edited by mmoc8f3116fa42; 2014-09-20 at 06:57 PM.

Deleted
    I guess that last time, senpai did not notice her.

Deleted
    So glad I don't live in the states.... what a bunch of morons. I cant use the words I would like to use to describe the 'people' who came up with and consented to a plan to use a 14 year old girl with special needs in a sex sting to catch out a violent repeat offender without getting myself banned.

None of the people involved in this 'plan' should ever be allowed to work with children again. What on earth was the teachers aide doing while this child she had convinced to be part of her twisted little plan was being sodomised to the point where she suffered severe anal tearing!? Did she step out for a coffee break?

As for this claim from the school admin who was informed of the plan but claimed she didn't hear what was being said because she was "on the phone". What the hell? so we are to believe that she admitted a student advisor into her office with a 14 year old special needs student in tow and then spoke on the phone while the advisor stood there and mumbled quietly before leaving without making the point of her visit clear? I don't know about you but when someone comes to my office I generally make them either wait till im done on the phone or else I tell the person im speaking to that I will call them back. Lot of this story is missing and parts seem to have been edited to show the school in a less incriminating light.

They failed that poor girl just like they have failed all of that boys past and future victims. Punishment for rape, 5 day suspension.... I pity the female population in his area when he escalates further.

That's pretty sick. Someone involved must be rich/important...

Deleted
    im a little confused, when the girl met him in the bathroom under direction from the staff, when the boy arrived did she agree to have sex with him or what? this is like one big total fuck up, what sort of teaching staff thinks this is a good idea, goes through with it and convinces the girl to do it, then forgets.

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    This is probably one of the most retarded stories I have ever heard. Using children as bait for other children in a school and forgetting about it just sounds like a really bad horror movie.

And people wonder why so many rape victims don't subject themselves to further scrutiny and humiliation at the hands of authorities when most of the time the culprit isn't punished.