Deleted

Unquentable thirst

So a quick question about this on beta. In a pve situation. Since second wind is now utter crap, how eons spamming BT go for some self healing? Glyphed obviously. Would it allow us to heal back up pretty good? Given it works from health pools and health pools are now double the size relative to dps

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    It doesnt matter since UQT is the go-to talent anyway and it is spammed for a good portion of our rotation. I cannot see many occasions where one wants to increase UQT´s priority even more for restoring health purposes. Also, Second Wind was always crap in PvE situation as well.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Cailan Ebonheart View Post
    I've done nothing wrong. I'm not the one with the problem its everyone else that has a problem with me.
    Quote Originally Posted by MilesMcStyles View Post
    I don't care that other people don't play the content that I enjoy.

Deleted
    Sd sims higher than UqT after the bt nerf and SD buff, so it's not fully correct that UqT is the "go to" talent anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by Valech View Post
    It doesnt matter since UQT is the go-to talent anyway and it is spammed for a good portion of our rotation. I cannot see many occasions where one wants to increase UQT´s priority even more for restoring health purposes. Also, Second Wind was always crap in PvE situation as well.
    Second Wind was extremely good for soloing, specially raid soloing.

No need sims data to tell you that Sudden Death looks a like better talent right now since they nerfed BT and buffed Sudden Death. Gameplay is also much better without spamming BT and using one more button more often (Execute).
    Warrax, Fury Warrior
    Silika, BM Hunter

Quote Originally Posted by Valech View Post
    UqT stopped being the best two builds ago though it was at least comparable to SD. Now SD is the King instead of UqT.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Warrax View Post
    Second Wind was extremely good for soloing, specially raid soloing.

No need sims data to tell you that Sudden Death looks a like better talent right now since they nerfed BT and buffed Sudden Death. Gameplay is also much better without spamming BT and using one more button more often (Execute).
    I guess we both understand something else under PvE then. Never regarded soloing as a factor in any calculations whatsoever. But to each his own.

Yup, missed the SD-Buff. Sorry about that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Cailan Ebonheart View Post
    I've done nothing wrong. I'm not the one with the problem its everyone else that has a problem with me.
    Quote Originally Posted by MilesMcStyles View Post
    I don't care that other people don't play the content that I enjoy.

It honestly doesn't sound TOO bad at 2% (glyphed) health per cast.. If you're playing the slot machine with that talent looking for some RBs while not full it will definitely add up though.

300k health pool * 0.02 = 6k health per GCD, lets assume 1.3 second GCD = ~4600 HPS under BT spamming conditions and lets say you spend 50% of your time as Fury using BT (I don't actually know right now), so ~2300 HPS. Enraged Regen at 300k health adds up to ~1500 HPS using it on cooldown (as does Impending Victory + damage, but ER isn't on the GCD so it can be paired with a BT) but in a burst format, which might be more useful.

EDIT: And if more defense is more valuable than damage at the time, UqT spam gives you mondo rage to spend on Shield Barriers.
    Last edited by Zederren; 2014-09-23 at 11:49 PM.

Deleted
    Well you made it sound great soloing stuff. Very viable
    Nice to see a positive spin