Thread: can i go tg?

can i go tg?

So I'm re rolling warrior from mage next xpac and i'm going through the motions of gearing up, i probably wont be able to get into my guilds main 14\14h clear so i'm kind of getting weapons somewhat slowly. the one thing i have been getting though are one handers. Currently i have a 553 and 540 1h from malkorok (hit crit). I also have a 540 polearm from thok (haste mastery) and the 528 garrosh weapon (crit mastery). Should i just go tg and use the 540 and 528? Or should i stick with the 553 and 540?

also the warrior in my guilds like grandpa died or something so i can't ask him, well i could but as important as i think i am (very important) i don't think he wants to answer a question about wow right now, so i'm relying on you champions of mmo champions
    Last edited by Emek; 2014-09-23 at 11:50 PM.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    yes and no. TG performs better then SmF since the Stormbolt changes (offhand procc) and especially with Galakras´eye trinket. In the other hand, Itemlevel wins most of the time when it comes to weapons.
    Your best way to be sure is to sim your char.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Cailan Ebonheart View Post
    I've done nothing wrong. I'm not the one with the problem its everyone else that has a problem with me.
    Quote Originally Posted by MilesMcStyles View Post
    I don't care that other people don't play the content that I enjoy.

Deleted
    In your case it's actually pretty simple, when it comes to SMF or TG, even though Valech is right when it comes to SB usage, iLvl > all in the first place when gearing, so since you have 553/540 1-handers compared to 540/528 2-handers, go SMF for now. Switch to TG when you have comparable or better 2-handers (so 2 553 ones or a 553/540 combo)