Poll: What faction will you go for WOD?

Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

How many of you will faction change for WOD PvP (poll)

I have been hearing much talk about many players going Alliance for WOD due to racials and some other tinfoil random garbage. I am curious to know how many of the MMO champ pvpers will be going Alliance (or horde) for WOD.

Is it due to racials trying to min/max?
    Just want a refreshing feeling after expansion(s) of horde/alliance play?
    Waiting to see how it pans out?

Personally I will more than likely make the switch as I really am after that that refreshed new feeling after being horde for 2 expansions. I miss the bright and almost happy feeling of alliance. The cities and whatnot. Sure I have 9 characters with some alliance(3) but they are the classes I never play so I will take my main once I decide what to dedicate 100% of my WoW time too for WOD.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vampz View Post
    inb4 "flying is a major part of the reason I have fun in wow!"
    Buy a fucking flight sim then

I currently have multiple 90s on both Horde and Alliance that I use for PvP, but I think in WoD I'm gonna focus on Alliance characters. Their racials are just going to be so strong now, and since I don't really care what class/faction I play it makes sense to just go for whatever will be the strongest.

Deleted
    I'll just wait to see where my friends play and go along. If alliance, then Dwarf. If horde, then undead or orc. All because of the transmogs

I'm never gonna transfer to alliance because I've always been horde and because 40 euros is just too much to do a server/faction transfer.

However, the alliance (or, rather, the humans) are so much better than the horde I am seriously thinking about using my free character boost to make an alliance paladin.

Night Elf since day 1. Staying that way. ;3

Take heart, hordies. We hate all the boring-ass human fotm-rollers as much as you.

Also regarding alliance having 'better' racials... that's honestly only stoneform getting buffed from garbage tier to 'actually useful', as well as other races such as night elf getting a tiny dps upgrade. I honestly don't think alliance will be that much better than horde, considering orcs/trolls dominated pve for a long time until pandas came along.

Choice is a good thing.
    Last edited by Saberstrike; 2014-09-30 at 10:27 AM.

Deleted
    I have a troll feral druid and a night elf feral druid.

My body is ready. Lets just hope they are somewhat playable after the nerfs

So, anyone wanna help me cap conquest on my boosted alliance paladin? *wink*wink*

Deleted
    I'll probably stay human, unfortunately. Always liked Horde so much more, but I've been humans since I got back to the game (about 9 months ago) because my friends that brought me back played alliance. Now they have all quit however, so I'm basically alone, and I might as well stay with the in-game friends I've made on ally side. Plus, EMFH... Shame though. Horde is way cooler :<

I have a Mage on both sides. No matter what comes I'll win supreme.
    Your rights as a consumer begin and end at the point where you choose not to consume, and not where you yourself influence the consumed goods.

Translation: if you don't like a game don't play it.

10+ Year Old Account
    I've got 10 characters (all but Druid) that I play, with 5 on each faction.

Deleted
    Glory to the Alliance!

My semi-hardcore PVE guild rambled on for a while about transferring to the Horde in wod. I had to bid them Adieu, I ain't rolling fucking Horde for them.
    Last edited by mmoc877584f10c; 2014-09-30 at 08:44 PM.

It all depends on Ashran on my server really. I'm not going to play for the losing team.

You should include options like "I will faction change to Horde" and "I will faction change to Alliance" Having options like "for the Horde!" will not give you adequate results, instead you will have kiddos joining in and just vote for the faction they are fanboys of.

15+ Year Old Account
    This poll is going to tell you who plays what, and nothing about how many will change faction

OT: No, I'm not.

already have shamans/druids/locks on both factions...

Deleted
    If I PVP in WoD I will probably do it on a Horde character, because 95% of people on my friendlist that PVP's are Horde.

PvP in this game isn't good enough to warrant spending extra money on.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by rinleezwins View Post
    You should include options like "I will faction change to Horde" and "I will faction change to Alliance" Having options like "for the Horde!" will not give you adequate results, instead you will have kiddos joining in and just vote for the faction they are fanboys of.
    Quote Originally Posted by Revi View Post
    This poll is going to tell you who plays what, and nothing about how many will change faction

OT: No, I'm not.

Noted. PMd a mod to ask about rewording the poll options. I just realized why the wording would throw people off.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vampz View Post
    inb4 "flying is a major part of the reason I have fun in wow!"
    Buy a fucking flight sim then

never going back to alliance.

Not switching per se, but I'm leveling an ally because it will take me a thousand years to finish IoC Veteran (last ach. for Master of IoC) as Horde, thanks to US Horde being collectively stuck in a rut when it comes to IoC.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    There are no 2 species that are 100% identical.
    Quote Originally Posted by Redditor
    can you leftist twits just fucking admit that quantum mechanics has fuck all to do with thermodynamics, that shit is just a pose?