Page 1 of 6
... LastLast

Vagina cookies for second graders.

So Autumn Lily Speaker from Reddit decides to take sex education on herself.

http://madamenoire.com/472588/mom-ba...econd-graders/

On a serious note. While I am very much for sex ed possibly even as early as second grade, I don't think "eating vagina cookies" is the way forward.

10+ Year Old Account
    Those colors remind me of the horrors of blue waffle.
    You're getting exactly what you deserve.

Quote Originally Posted by Mihalik View Post
    So Autumn Lily Speaker from Reddit decides to take sex education on herself.

http://madamenoire.com/472588/mom-ba...econd-graders/

On a serious note. While I am very much for sex ed possibly even as early as second grade, I don't think "eating vagina cookies" is the way forward.
    It sure isn't the way backward.

2nd Grade??? Yes I'm sure they will care about sexual education as they eat their boogers maybe they'll suddenly develop the maturity to understand what is being said from a magical booger.

Looks like some good sex education for adults. Time to go pick up some whipped cream and sprinkles for a little fun time with the wife.

I'm 19 and I wouldn't eat that shit.

This made me laugh.

let me eat a few, I can make a lesson out of that yet.

The lack of symmetry really bothers me. I don't think I could eat those.

Quote Originally Posted by SourceOfInfection View Post
    Those colors remind me of the horrors of blue waffle.
    Thanks for that, had put that far off in my mind and you just had to drag it back to the forefront.

Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    another, unrealistic expectation of cookies.

Why do I have a feeling that this story is complete bs given the medias tendency to not fact check these days and that every source goes back to a reddit post?

the laughing in the background of that video was so funny. This mom is actually crazy.

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    At least they didn't try to make 2nd grade girls eat Dick shaped objects, or else they'd be in jail right now.

10+ Year Old Account
    And she didn't even get to suggest penis-shaped cookies.

I think there are more... let's see... useful... meaningful... ACTUAL ways to teach sex education than having second graders eat cookies shaped like vaginas. Not that any of those ways would have much of a bearing on a second grader in the first place.
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mech View Post
    Why do I have a feeling that this story is complete bs given the medias tendency to not fact check these days and that every source goes back to a reddit post?
    Because websites trolling people is how "news" website generate ad revenue these days, with clickbait headlines like that. They don't even have to provide proof that the story is real.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigbamboozal View Post
    Intelligence is like four wheel drive, it's not going to make you unstoppable, it just sort of tends to get you stuck in more remote places.
    Quote Originally Posted by MerinPally View Post
    If you want to be disgusted, next time you kiss someone remember you've got your mouth on the end of a tube which has shit at the other end, held back by a couple of valves.

Those colors are insane, almost more insane than the mother.
    Stay salty my friends.

Vagina cookies could definitely be very useful as sex ed aids.

Just show them the cookies, and be like "if you dont use protection your shit could end up looking like this"

Also great for identifying whos going to be a lesbian
    ...its the fat girl. shes going to eat all the cookies during recess.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    Hey, ALL cookies are beautiful, man. They don't have to match up to your impossible dessert-standards.

I mean sure, we ALL see those beautiful cookies in the magazines or on the internet with the perfect chocolate chips, but those aren't REAL cookies. They set an impossible standard for cookie appearance that your average homemade cookie just can't live up to.

Frankly, you disgust me. Check your dessert privilege next time.
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

I wouldn't serve it for a kid.

That amount of food coloring cant be healthy.