Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Looks tasty, dig in kids.

7+ Year Old Account
    Those cookies are just askin' for stitches.

I'd eat the hell out of those cookies. Entirely inappropriate for second graders though, and the teacher should've been sanctioned.

I just cant get over the email from the parent

some woman seriously believes its crucial that 2nd graders get exposed to genitalia of the other gender

Keyboard Turner
    10+ Year Old Account
    my wife would tell me I was eating those wrong too....

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ohdarn View Post
    my wife would tell me I was eating those wrong too....
    It was only wet from the milk, you know.
    You're getting exactly what you deserve.

Quote Originally Posted by Stormdash View Post
    When did that myth take such a stranglehold, anyway? You can't stop them from doing what they are going to do; you can "stop" them by actually parenting them toward the decision not to, though, and if you don't, that's your failing as a parent, not a fait accompli that "oh well, can't stop your pre-teens from having sex".
    You can do your best to help them decide not to, but ultimately that decision comes down to them and many will still engage in the activity regardless. It is a reality that you cannot stop it from happening. Even if you are going to say that only failures of parents have this problem, it still remains a problem because this isn't a perfect world.

So basically, stop your stupid shit and go with what works.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't know, the color make it look delicious so I'll probably eat it.
    - be3f

I don't think anything has ever made me realize that there are multiple varieties of stupidity better than this has.
    “Humanism means that the man is the measure of all things...But it is not only that man must start from himself in the area of knowledge and learning, but any value system must come arbitrarily from man himself by arbitrary choice.” - Francis A. Schaeffer

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kezotar View Post
    Myth? I'm not against trying to parent them, however it seems to fail as there's just way too many that can't handle it.
    My sister 16, and she tells me that most of her friends had it in 12-13 with older guys.

If we would be able to stop it, we wouldn't have people having sex that young. Honestly I'm up for stopping it, but you can't control your children.
    Society is changing, everything is via the phone sadly and you can't be checking their phones 24/7.
    Ha.

I feel like I do need to point this out to you... whenever a 16 year old talks about sex, they're lying.
    Last edited by Tzalix; 2014-09-28 at 12:56 PM.
    "In life, I was raised to hate the undead. Trained to destroy them. When I became Forsaken, I hated myself most of all. But now I see it is the Alliance that fosters this malice. The human kingdoms shun their former brothers and sisters because we remind them what's lurking beneath the facade of flesh. It's time to end their cycle of hatred. The Alliance deserves to fall." - Lilian Voss

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    Quote Originally Posted by Tzalix View Post
    Ha.

I feel like I do need to point this out to you... whenever a 16 year old talks about sex, they're lying.
    I was 16 years old at some point, I can confirm this.

Quote Originally Posted by Tzalix View Post
    Ha.

Then those pregnant teenagers have a lot of explaining to do. That or the archangels went off the reservation and overdid the miracle baby thing a bit.

Quote Originally Posted by Wildtree View Post
    there..... have a cookie

[IMG]http://theeroticbakery.com/images/products/thumb/30_image2.jpg[/IG]

The idea of the mother is admirable, and I totally like her liberal stance towards sexuality. But Sex Ed with 7 yrs olds. that is still a little bid early.. 9 - 10 yes, that's fine.

Even though, I admit how one didn't have to give me a cookie to know how a vagina looks.. We've found this out all by ourselves..
    "Show me yours, I show you mine" that exists for a reason.
    Some degree of sex ed with 7 year olds should be necessary, though I don't know the vagina cookie is the way to go. "Bad touch" kind of stuff is my idea.

3DS Friend Code: 0146-9205-4817. Could show as either Chris or Chrysia.

Deleted
    Damn... why no one ever gave me sex ed in shape of dessert...? I would've loved to eat some of that cookie.

That must be one of the most inefficient tries to give kids sex ed... unless the aim was to teach cunnilingus. >_>

The second cookie from the left on the bottom really disturbs me.

10+ Year Old Account
    Why do the cookies smell like fish?

"History does not allow freedom to be defended by the weak and the timid." -- Dwight D. Eisenhower, 1953

The guys in the video are laughing way too hard. Also my favorite is the one in the bottom right corner that has sprinkles around the coochy for some reason.

inb4 dick cookies
    Last edited by Hecz; 2014-10-01 at 04:50 PM.

Imagine if a dad had made penis cupcakes?

I mean, I think making the female genitals less taboo and not as hush-hush is a good thing. But with second graders, they are too young to care. I could see them go down with 14-15 yr olds though.

The most hilarious part of that video was the laughter from the other commentators.

I really feel sorry for the child of that parent. That poor kid is going to have to deal with a whole bunch of emotional bullshit because mom is nuts.

I think the boys at that age would think they're crumpled flowers and the girls would be very confused.

Seriously, second grade? It can wait until they've at least started puberty. Even then, I worry about what they're trying to teach children by having them eat v-cookies. "Best" case scenario, it works, and we wind up with a bunch of second grade girls with bite marks in uncomfortable places.
    Last edited by Powerogue; 2014-10-01 at 05:13 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.