15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    Didn't you say you were rooting for Houston since OKC died? Doesn't that mean you have a vested interest in this serie
    Probably more pedestrian than vested.

Like I have a contingency if (or when, depending on who you ask) the Hawks lose, but unless the jersey says ATL I won't be vested

Quote Originally Posted by Norganon View Post
    Well, never thought I'd say this, but time to root for the Rockets like they're the Thunder.
    This is what I'm talking about.

And yeah Hawks guy I guess you're right.

10+ Year Old Account
    This is what I'm talking about.

And yeah Hawks guy I guess you're right.
    Oh yeah right cause I hate the Clippers so much. Thanks for reminding me :P lol.

Big Baby wired. Awesome.

- - - Updated - - -

Great play by Brewer. Very good.
    Last edited by Norganon; 2015-05-09 at 03:08 AM.
    Ohio State Buckeye

Great Bulls game i was literally jumping for joy. If the Bulls wouldve lost that game I wouldve been so pissed because the only reason it was even that close is because of the superstar calls for Lebron. He fouls Butler on a 3... no call. Drives to the line, gets the ball cleanly hit out... foul on the bulls. Clearly hacks D-Rose on the dribble... no call. It was getting ridiculous since all these were in the final few minutes.

As for Derrick I knew getting that part of his knee was going to help him and he looks more and more like his old self. Not as effecient as he once was but still as quick and explosive.
    Last edited by Jibjabb; 2015-05-09 at 04:23 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Jibjabb View Post
    I wouldve been so pissed because the only reason it was even that close is because of the superstar calls for Lebron.
    Lol "superstar" calls. No superstar gets blatant no-foul calls and then if-you-dare-touch-him-he-goes-to-the-line calls. Those are "league-face" calls. NBA definitely wants Cleveland to keep going. Chicago is media friendly and Rose is polarizing but NBA loves Lebron.

10+ Year Old Account
    Lmao Austin blowing apart the Rockets.

- - - Updated - - -

Rockets collapsing completely, I'm out.
    Ohio State Buckeye

Fuck I was actually up til like 2 last night. Didn't even bother to watch the game once Clippers were like 97-72 or some shit lol. I think jason Terry got a flagrant 2 and that was the end of it? Man I really wish some NBA players would deck other players when they make frustration hard fouls like that. That would be entertaining and deserved.

- - - Updated - - -

First game today is at 5. Nice and early. Wall said he's taking shit day to day and not getting a return table. I mean...5 fractures...he might not want to fuck with that lol...but he does have a chance to elevate his team to the Conference Finals.

I dont get why the Hawks suck so much. I guess they are just proving everybody right on why everyone was counting them a non factor during the season despite having the overwhelmingly best record. Wizards arent even that good and they dont have Wall. They should be destroying them honestly
    Last edited by Jibjabb; 2015-05-09 at 11:30 PM.

Yeah to be honest I've been tuning in and out of the game (I swear every time I come back the announcers make it seem like Bradley Beal is carrying shit) and Washington looks playoff status but not like they're capable of toppling a 60 win #1 seed.

I still think Atlanta may win the series but Bulls would walk all over these mother fuckers. Cavs, idk. Probably if refs will Cleveland over Chicago, then Cleveland also moves past Atlanta.

- - - Updated - - -

GSW MEM soon.

Paul Pierce just hit a 2 buzzer beater to elevate over Atlanta. Game was tied so it'd have been overtime. And they had the ball for like 8 seconds so it's not like it was catch and shoot. Definitely wasn't as monstrous as DRose last night, but a buzzer beater game winner is a buzzer beater game winner.

Kinda sad. I mean, I'm glad PP gets some recognition, but I don't want some half baked Wizards team to move on.

Kinda sad. I mean, I'm glad PP gets some recognition, but I don't want some half baked Wizards team to move on.
    Yea honestly it could potentially end up as one of the worst conference finals if its a injured Wizards team vs a healthy Bulls

10+ Year Old Account
    My "memphis in six" Isn't looking so crazy at the moment! but we all know GS can come back.
    You're a towel.

Fuck, my programming master wanted me to do some coding stuff so I'm listening to music and didn't want GSW game. (Actually I was also watching Gordon Ramsey yell at people on Hell's Kitchen for the first part of the game.)

It'd be incredibly upsetting if GSW gets topped by Memphis. And I don't mean that it'll be an upset in the sense that a worse team beat a better team (although it still is an upset in that way), I mean that GSW is a 67 win team and should seriously at least get to Conference Finals. They have the MVP and the best home crowd who is ALWAYS loud. That makes the game incredibly fun to watch if the audience is in it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Golden state storming back thoug. Memphis has to put this away to have a chance in the series.

- - - Updated - - -

Also better regular season team perhaps. Yo can get away with things in the regular seaso. And still win, but playoffs are a bit different. Jump shooting teams can have issues, hey need to rely more on defense imo.
    You're a towel.

Man. I honestly didn't think West was open like people said. I always thought GSW or Spurs were gonna come out. Now I don't even know. Any of these four teams could make it to the Finals. I think Bulls have like a 66% chance of making the finals. Anyone could win.

Wtf I want my NBA where the same teams win over and over and if not the winner is predictable.

10+ Year Old Account
    I want Memphis to win at this point.

- - - Updated - - -

I think memphis Bulls would be a bloodbath defensive struggle and the nba would hate that series lol. Prob not going to happen.
    You're a towel.

Tomorrow games 3:30 ABC and then 8 TNT. And it's not too late. And I'm a bit tired lol.

- - - Updated - - -

Updated sheet a little since it's a little slower these days and I'm less busy.

13/18 people picked GSW in 5. Clearly the best GS can do now is to win in 6 so that record is invalid.

Most people picked Cleveland/Chicago to go to 6 or 7 so no updates there. Same thing for Houston Clippers. Same for Atlanta lol. Funny how so many people overwhelmingly thought GS was gonna win and Memphis could only steal one game. GS feels like the underdog right now. That Memphis D, like Wolves guy said.

Quote Originally Posted by Gumboy View Post
    I want Memphis to win at this point.

- - - Updated - - -

I think memphis Bulls would be a bloodbath defensive struggle and the nba would hate that series lol. Prob not going to happen.
    Memphis vs Atlanta would be their worst nightmare. Who in the world are they going to market? Marc Gasol?

10+ Year Old Account
    Whoooo look at that defense from Memphis. They are shutting the splash bros down. This might become the biggest upset of this years playoffs.

10+ Year Old Account
    Who all picked Memphis? At work on phone can't see soreadsheet
    You're a towel.

People who picked Memphis - Wolves guy (in 6), jreg (in 6).

Just you two. Seventeen people picked Golden State. You guys are the 10.5%.