Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by supertony51 View Post
    A bully is a bully Orbitus. I'm confident that if we were in person I could physically dismantle you into your component parts. I wouldn't do that however because im not a bully, or a dick

I'm just not as dishonest as Interception to intentionally twist peoples words, and outright lie and misquote people. The way Interception conducts himself on these forums is dishonest...period. Nothing will be done about it of course, but i don't mind calling it out.

BTW im still waiting for you to link my quotes on the other thread where ive said im against gay marriage, or for impeding a womans right to choose.
    Do you want a tissue there Tough Guy? People dismantle your arguments and you argue that you're being bullied.

Yet you do the very same crap you complain other people are doing to you....

The only one being dishonest here is you.

Quote Originally Posted by Interception View Post
    Do you want a tissue there Tough Guy? People dismantle your arguments and you argue that you're being bullied.

Yet you do the very same crap you complain other people are doing to you....

The only one being dishonest here is you.
    Hey, its okay man, I feel for you, being unable to prove your claims and all. Must be difficult to go through life with no integrity. Being as the only way you can debate is by misquoting people, and putting words in their mouth.
    Last edited by Theinquisition; 2014-10-07 at 12:16 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well blaming Obama for anything means you're a racist, what else are we supposed to do?
    So if you blame Obama you're a racist and that's not right!

But then if people don't agree with you - You say stupid shit like this.

Meh, Well maybe the hard leftists haven't joined in yet, so it hasn't become a circle jerk, enjoy it while you can.

Oh those general stereotypes....

Oh but I suppose I'm just being dishonest?

Quote Originally Posted by Interception View Post
    So if you blame Obama you're a racist and that's not right!

But then if people don't agree with you - You say stupid shit like this.

Oh those general stereotypes....

Oh but I suppose I'm just being dishonest?
    Well, to be honest I was only refering to a few people, so it wasn't a general stereotype. I think you know that too.

preventing further cultural displacement of americans in their own country
    anything else is traitorous

A bully is a bully Orbitus. I'm confident that if we were in person I could physically dismantle you into your component parts. I wouldn't do that however because im not a bully, or a dick

I'm just not as dishonest as Interception to intentionally twist peoples words, and outright lie and misquote people. The way Interception conducts himself on these forums is dishonest...period. Nothing will be done about it of course, but i don't mind calling it out.

BTW im still waiting for you to link my quotes on the other thread where ive said im against gay marriage, or for impeding a womans right to choose.
    Now you are trying to be the internet tough guy. I thought you were the one being bullied? I have read pretty much most of the top threads here and all I see is you whining about leftist circle jerks and having a victim complex like Vyxn.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by truckboattruck View Post
    The fuck is 'cultural displacement' going on in the US?
    Quote Originally Posted by Marjane Satrapi
    The world is not divided between East and West. You are American, I am Iranian, we don't know each other, but we talk and understand each other perfectly. The difference between you and your government is much bigger than the difference between you and me. And the difference between me and my government is much bigger than the difference between me and you. And our governments are very much the same.

Quote Originally Posted by truckboattruck View Post
    First it was the blacks, and Asians, and Irish, then now who?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Didactic View Post
    Mexicans taking back California.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by b2121945 View Post
    Mexicans taking back California.
    God forbid a nation's demographic shifts over time.
    The world is not divided between East and West. You are American, I am Iranian, we don't know each other, but we talk and understand each other perfectly. The difference between you and your government is much bigger than the difference between you and me. And the difference between me and my government is much bigger than the difference between me and you. And our governments are very much the same.

Catholic taking over and subjecting good protestants to Popery.

15+ Year Old Account
    John Stewart, relevant yet again.

http://thedailyshow.cc.com/videos/ys..._100314_tds_79

"If I'm going to die an easily preventable death, I want it to say Made in America, dammit!"

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Catholic taking over and subjecting good protestants to Popery.
    Damn papists.

Wait, I prefer Catholics to most Protestants.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rukentuts View Post
    First it was the blacks, and Asians, and Irish, then now who?
    The Canadians.

They're actually trying to supply us with real maple syrup, not that processed crap. That's anti-American.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    My being kind of a dick has nothing to do with my political views.
    Quote Originally Posted by belfpala View Post
    I live in the US. My cucumbers come with labels that say, "Not for use by children under the age of 8. Do not feed the cucumber after midnight. Do not deep throat the cucumber. For external use only."

Deleted
    It's not like I'm complaining. But it is cultural displacement.

Deleted
    It's still going to be economy.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by b2121945 View Post
    It's not like I'm complaining. But it is cultural displacement.
    It is not, because that implies a holistic replacement of one culture for another with no degree of syncretism.

In fact I would make the argument that in terms of acculturation American cultural personality influences Hispanic migrants a lot more than the inverse. They enjoy wearing blue jeans, eating Big Macs, and want the house in the suburbs with the white picket fence.

15+ Year Old Account
    Well, to be honest I was only refering to a few people, so it wasn't a general stereotype. I think you know that too.
    so you want us to argue what you mean and not what you write? but then when you´re being misquoted or put words in your mouth you scream foul?

did you think this through?

i´ll await your "can´t a guy just have fun" or "i was drunk, ok?" answer upcoming
    Quote Originally Posted by ash
    So, look um, I'm not a grief counselor, but if it's any consolation, I have had to kill and bury loved ones before. A bunch of times actually.
    Quote Originally Posted by PC2 View Post
    I never said I was knowledge-able and I wouldn't even care if I was the least knowledge-able person and the biggest dumb-ass out of all 7.8 billion people on the planet.

Quote Originally Posted by Kujako View Post
    Congress...
    Highlighted, expanded and in Comic font to emphasise the correct answer.

15+ Year Old Account
    It is not, because that implies a holistic replacement of one culture for another with no degree of syncretism.

In fact I would make the argument that in terms of acculturation American cultural personality influences Hispanic migrants a lot more than the inverse. They enjoy wearing blue jeans, eating Big Macs, and want the house in the suburbs with the white picket fence.
    A lot of our local neighborhoods have seen a lot of hispanics moving in, spurring something of a white flight from the suburbs.