10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Crisius View Post
    Important for that 12k extra damage you'd get from an additional Whirlwind over the course of the fight.
    6.5%->6.6% damage done!
    Malvanis | <Scuffed> OCE

Drop by if you have any DH questions:
    http://www.twitch.tv/malvanis

Deleted
    Sooo killed Maidens like 10 times now with 0 trinkets and i am not holding my breath since it's only like 6-7 more clears before 6.2.

Which of the heroic HFC trinkets do i want instead of my Scabbard? Yes, i am ilvl702 with a fucking Scabbard. Good stuff.

Archimonde trinket > Crit+str on hit i assume?

What about the cleave proc trinket? Is that even viable in any way? How many targets do i need to be hitting in most of the fight for it to be good? Because from what i've seen in PTR so far the stuff you need to AoE down is pretty bursty and usually dead in a Bladestorm.

The stat trinket looks like the worst of them all to me.

Thoughts?

Deleted
    I use the hc version of vial as well since mythic one has popped evasion, don't you have it? If not that don't you have mythic tectus?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kostattoo View Post
    I use the hc version of vial as well since mythic one has popped evasion, don't you have it? If not that don't you have mythic tectus?
    I do have Mythic Tectus but i really don't like having 2 proc trinkets and think Scabbard+Flamebender is superior. Not to mention the crit proc is kinda sucky when it procs on the opener into reck and weapon enchants, which it will.

Deleted
    I have the Mythic WF version of Vial.

Which of those 2 trinkets would you use in conjunction with it?

Regular HC Horn or Mythic WF Tectus' Beating Heart?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by tefloner View Post
    I do have Mythic Tectus but i really don't like having 2 proc trinkets and think Scabbard+Flamebender is superior. Not to mention the crit proc is kinda sucky when it procs on the opener into reck and weapon enchants, which it will.
    Scabbatar w/ SBr should give you the most dps on most encounters. Certain fight lengths might? favour am with two proc trinkets.

Quote Originally Posted by Joseph Stalin View Post
    I have the Mythic WF version of Vial.

Which of those 2 trinkets would you use in conjunction with it?

Regular HC Horn or Mythic WF Tectus' Beating Heart?
    Use horn over tectus. Horn has a lot more str and mastery is on par with crit at higher gear levels.
    Last edited by Malvanis; 2015-05-05 at 07:27 AM.
    Malvanis | <Scuffed> OCE

Drop by if you have any DH questions:
    http://www.twitch.tv/malvanis

Are there circumstances whereby blackhand trinket is stronger than vial + horn?

Currently progressing on Mythic H&F and using AM, not sure if that's the correct choice.

Not really. I think it is slightly stronger for SMF but still behind the others.

I'm dreading the PTR build where they nerf the Fury 4 piece to "raging blow only costs 5 rage." I know it's coming.

The difference between Arms T17 4P and Furys T17 4P is that Arms was actually completely BIS. Once you had the class trinket, you would NEVER replace T17 4P, because the damage gain was just insane. At least until 4+ targets, I guess.

Fury T17 4P is really good, but it's not ignore T18 Mythic gear good. It's better than T18 Heroic, and could have some niche uses on a few encounters due to superior aoe, but we'll see.

Quote Originally Posted by CollisionTD View Post
    The difference between Arms T17 4P and Furys T17 4P is that Arms was actually completely BIS. Once you had the class trinket, you would NEVER replace T17 4P, because the damage gain was just insane. At least until 4+ targets, I guess.

Fury T17 4P is really good, but it's not ignore T18 Mythic gear good. It's better than T18 Heroic, and could have some niche uses on a few encounters due to superior aoe, but we'll see.
    Hi Collision,

A bit confused about your post.. You mentioned that Arms T17 4P (Colossus Smash now generates 20 Rage.) was completely BIS? Is there a typo or do you really mean that T17 4P + class trinket will still be used even when we have T18 Mythic?

Quote Originally Posted by cross34 View Post
    Hi Collision,

A bit confused about your post.. You mentioned that Arms T17 4P (Colossus Smash now generates 20 Rage.) was completely BIS? Is there a typo or do you really mean that T17 4P + class trinket will still be used even when we have T18 Mythic?
    They nerfed the set bonus in the last ptr build, so it is no longer BIS. However, yes, before that, you would have never replaced it.

I have Blackhand's Handguards (685), Blackhand's Legguards (670) and two other set pieces so that I get the 4 piece bonus. I will not get Heroic Legguards in the near future.
    However, I also have Firestorm Legplates (700) and Gaunlets of Dramatic Blows (700). My question: Is the 4 piece bonus strong enough to justify 45 itemlevels of equipment?

I remember storm bolt was really strong in mop. Is it really that bad now?

Unless you haven't updated the guide, I dunno.

Quote Originally Posted by OCDFreaK View Post
    I remember storm bolt was really strong in mop. Is it really that bad now?

Unless you haven't updated the guide, I dunno.
    It's completely okay for fury. Arms is another story. Doesn't do more than roughly half the damage it did in Mists though, relative to your overall damage.

Deleted
    Still worth a GCD because of it being free.
    Only on pure ST though, DR does almost the same damages so if you can hit 2 targets with it, don't even hesitate.

Our talents, like Storm Bolt, lost a lot of their luster this expansion. They are still worth using due to being free but hardly the nukes from SoO.

I rarely use storm bolt anymore, I probably should use it on Gruul and Blackhand, though.

Bloodthirsts CD without the talent is still pretty short sometimes with too much procs i cant keep it on cd all the time. Is that ok?

Quote Originally Posted by pkm View Post
    Bloodthirsts CD without the talent is still pretty short sometimes with too much procs i cant keep it on cd all the time. Is that ok?
    It happens.. a lot. And there is nothing to do about it.

Whether or not it's okay is a different philosophical question altogether.