Page 4 of 20 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Yami View Post
    Explain how it's filler? There is no way for them to have salvaged S1 with rushing of 80 chapters into 12 episodes.
    Well its what I have been hearing on manga forums. Also, the image on top has never happened in manga so its obviously going to be filler.

Besides, the anime hasn't followed the manga step by step anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Kickbuttmario View Post
    Well its what I have been hearing on manga forums. Also, the image on top has never happened in manga so its obviously going to be filler.

Not following the manga != filler.
    Think it as an alternative universe and try to be open minded about it. This is coming from someone who disliked a lot how they handled season 1.

Of course it never happened I don't know how it can be filler when the new anime is using the manga authors original drafts from the manga so how can that be filler? It's a alternate universe like his other spinoff of Tokyo Ghoul Jack.

do not want aogiri revive Kaneki?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Yami View Post
    Of course it never happened I don't know how it can be filler when the new anime is using the manga authors original drafts from the manga so how can that be filler? It's a alternate universe like his other spinoff of Tokyo Ghoul Jack.
    do not want aogiri revive Kaneki?

10+ Year Old Account
    Going to bump this. No idea why no one else has been doing it either. I seriously recommend that everyone keeps updating this, since this manga is just too awesome.

Going to bump this. No idea why no one else has been doing it either. I seriously recommend that everyone keeps updating this, since this manga is just too awesome.
    Eto hype.
    Honestly :re seems to be getting really good after a rather slow start. The art style still feels weird tho

10+ Year Old Account
    Eto's Kagune was able to talk... Not sure how that whole things xD

Yep, definitely getting interesting. Maybe Eto's kagune's ability to speak is related to her kakuja.
    "A kagune's shape is determined by your creativity and intelligence" is also worth mention. Considering her books are supposed to be rather, well, interesting so maybe her creativity is flowing into that kagune she creates. It's so to speak her mental stability. It seems to be that way atleast, the more broken a character is, the more stronger and closer to kakuja they seem to get. Just look at Kaneki.
    Manager being the expection but you could say that he was still completely crushed from the loss of Ukina and Et.

But really, I'm so glad we're shifting more to ghouls for a while and get to see how the Qs interact with ghouls when they actually have to talk to them.

What's the deal. I just read the regular manga. Do I have to read RE now or is it lame? Cause I scanned through the first chapter and Kaneki going to the opposite side and being with the CCG is kind of annoying.

Is it like a recurrence of characters but a new setting with a new protagonist? Cause I want answers but...

Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    What's the deal. I just read the regular manga. Do I have to read RE now or is it lame? Cause I scanned through the first chapter and Kaneki going to the opposite side and being with the CCG is kind of annoying.

Is it like a recurrence of characters but a new setting with a new protagonist? Cause I want answers but...
    :Re begins kinda slow but I think it's still worth it. It's kicking in right now and even the slower parts have some really great scenes.

So sweet and cute.
    But really, Haise is finally catching on things.

should i watch the anime?

Quote Originally Posted by kaamila View Post
    No.
    /10char

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by kaamila View Post
    Yes, it's good. It might differ from the manga but it's still good in it's own way.

Ah nice, even Noro is going to interfere. Poor CCG.

10+ Year Old Account
    I can't wait to see what Noro and Kanae are capable of. They are both fucking monsters due to Eto.

10+ Year Old Account
    I think Tsukuyima will become the literal sword of Haise as a Quinque once this is finished. The feels. =(

Holy shit Saiko's kagune is massive. But damn, things look really bad for CCG. Noro might actually be SSS-level.

10+ Year Old Account
    Damn forgot all about this manga. Last week's was awesome. RiP Big Lips Shimoguchi. What a sad character he is. Kanae was fucking awesome. This week's was also awesome. Urie is just boss and I wonder how he'll confront Shirazu for his lack of leadership.

Also, damn, Ihei has a nice butt!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Asetotti View Post
    Holy shit Saiko's kagune is massive. But damn, things look really bad for CCG. Noro might actually be SSS-level.
    Pretty Noro is SSS, if not higher lol. And yeah, it's massive but I didn't quite get what it does... o.O

Anyway, I don't know why but I'm having a hard time following Re for some reason... First manga was so easy to read but now it's difficult for me to grasp some things that happen. Like, it took me forever to understand Ihei was the one that died. I knew an investigator died but I just wasn't getting who it was lmao... Had to go read comments then it clicked.

I also didn't get that was Saiko and her kagune...

Something's wrong with me. >-<