Deleted

Low ilvl, fury or arms?

Hey guys, currently have 508 ilvl on my warr (not including the head, loom and essence i just got). My dps is weak on both specs, but which one is stronger for me with this ilvl right now?

Thanks

Why dont you just try both and see which one gives you more dps?

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    before 6.0 consensus was, that arms was more viable in low level areas, since the crit value for bloodthirst was doubled and your dps was highly dependant on critting bloodthirsts. Now that the bloodthirst crit value is amount + 30%, fury on low crit levels is far less punishing. Since both speccs yield acceptable dps on the papers, I would make it dependant on your personal preferences. Since you stated, that your dps is bad in both speccs, I assume you have tried both and thus have identified the differences in playstyle of both speccs. Chose whatever is more appealing to you. Also, consider that it is always easier to obtain one twohanded weapon then two viable onehanded or two viable twohanded weapons. Note that you cannot mix one- and twohanded weapons for fury.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Cailan Ebonheart View Post
    I've done nothing wrong. I'm not the one with the problem its everyone else that has a problem with me.
    Quote Originally Posted by MilesMcStyles View Post
    I don't care that other people don't play the content that I enjoy.