Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Necromancer like it should have been from the start.

Deleted
    This game lacks an Assassin for sure

10+ Year Old Account
    Definitely necro or druid. I hate WD, but loved necro. I never played druid, and hardly played assassin, but I certainly wouldn't mind seeing them get updated to d3 standards.
    Quote Originally Posted by Warwithin View Post
    Politicians put their hand on the BIBLE and swore to uphold the CONSTITUTION. They did not put their hand on the CONSTITUTION and swear to uphold the BIBLE.
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    Except maybe Morgan Freeman. That man could convince God to be an atheist with that voice of his . . .
    Quote Originally Posted by LiiLoSNK View Post
    If your girlfriend is a girl and you're a guy, your kid is destined to be some sort of half girl/half guy abomination.

10+ Year Old Account
    I want to see a Druid. Was one of my favourite classes in Diablo II.

Absolutely something ranged.

- - - Updated - - -

If this was about WoW that is..

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Thelxi View Post
    Wrong forum.
    Quote Originally Posted by Thelxi View Post
    Absolutely something ranged.

- - - Updated - - -

If this was about WoW that is..
    LOL, you did it twice.

I don't want to shame you for it, I simply found it funny.

Deleted
    I'd like the Amazon to be the next class added, but like someone pointed out I'm unsure how it'd work with two genders. I guess they could keep it gender restricted but I personally couldn't see Blizz doing that.

I'd love some kind of illusionist or something that deals with mental tricks. Not the wiz type, but like a mixture of a shadow priest and a discipline priest from world of warcraft, with stealthiness, deception and magic.
    ~ Battle.net MVP ~
    Overwatch mod
    Twitter | Soundcloud

Druid/Nature based class.

Admittedly I'm rather disappointed with the D3 classes... Wiz keeps me interested in the game, the rest I just don't care for... gameplay wise.

WTB DRUID for the 1000000x bliz

Deleted
    Druid plox

Deleted
    A druid would be fun as hell!

Deleted
    At first i was going for necro, but we have WD which is kinda simmilar but necro and his curses are thing that are not in game, but i feel like this game is missing shape shifter the most. So druid pls!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Arcanian View Post
    Same here, druid class with a female necromancer follower.
    Best case scenario!

Deleted
    Druid or Shaman would be awesome.

Deleted
    I think that if they do add a class, it should really be something completely different from what we already have.

A melee assassin might work, if it was made in such a way that it completely differs from barbarian, monk and crusader gameplay. We already have barbarians charging and whirling all over the place as a fast paced melee class with huge momentum, as well as the ability to leap, do massive AoE spells, as well as huge slams and so on. Then we've got the monk who can basically teleport to enemies, who has an AoE around him and who utilizes a lot of fast attacks and so on. The crusader on the other hand has the shield and ability to stand and fight, albeit I'm sure that gameplay isn't really the best possible right now. A D2-style assassin with the combo points and all that would vary very little from what we already have; DH's even have traps and so on.

A druid shapeshifter would obviously be something that we're missing. However, personally I think if the druid was brought back, then it should absolutely be a shapeshifter, and forget about the caster part of the D2 druid completely. Either be a solitary werebear (as bears kind of are solitary), that is able to beat the shit out of massive amounts of mobs and take on bosses alone with bear-like abilities, or be a werewolf that can run with a huge pack of wolves and utilize them to take down enemies and bosses. Also, what I'd love to see would be the ability to take shapeshifting a bit further, in that you could shapeshift fully into a wolf or a bear for different kinds of abilities.

We already have the WD fulfilling the summoner/army spot, so bringing back the necromancer doesn't seem likely.

The amazon is a bit problematic as well, since the DH absolutely covers the D1 rogue and D2 bowazon roles, and since the crusader already kind of acts as a shield-wielding ranged tank, albeit instead of throwing javelins, he throws horses. So, while it would be "fun" to have the amazon back, I doubt there'd be much point to that. Also, since the amazon men are more of the priest type, I don't know how that'd work.

Diablo: Hellfire obviously isn't canon, and as such Blizzard might be unwilling to take anything from that, but what I was thinking about as a completely different kind of a class would be the bard. Obviously you can come up with basically anything the bard could do to lay waste to throngs of monsters.

Another type of class that would be completely different would be one that actually possesses a monster and uses it to fight, gaining different kinds of abilities loosely based on what type of monster it's possessing. This would obviously require some advancing of the lore and writing in some class that can actually do that, but hey... Maybe it's like a reaper-human -hybrid who has the reapers' ability to take over a body, or something. Who knows?

All in all, instead of bringing back the old classes and wasting two years of development on that, other than the druid which can definitely still fit in the game, they should come up with an absolutely new class, instead of just a sidegrade variation of what we already have.

Deleted
    Rogue-like assassin or a druid, ie. pretty much all the replies in the thread. Necromancer is kind of replaced by WDs and elemental damage is somewhat handled by Wizards so I don't see them happening, cool as it would be. In the end I wouldn't mind too much as long as there would be more classes to play.

Necros won't happen as they are basically mirrors of Witch Doctors. The same reason you won't see Paladins/Amazons/Assassins/Sorcerers as their mirrors are already in game.

Druids seem most likely from what we know. They could of course add a completely new class.

Also, right now we have a balance with 2 classes for each main stat(STR/DEX/INT). Druids were the ones to break that balance in D2 as there too, we had 2 classes each for STR(Barbarians and Paladins), DEX(Amazons and Assassins) and INT(Necromancers and Sorcerers).

So yea, get ready to join Team Jacob

10+ Year Old Account
    I'd want a Necromancer personally. But tbh, i really doubt that will happen as Witch Doctor covers that niché. So out of the old classes, probably Druid.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Razael View Post
    I'd want a Necromancer personally. But tbh, i really doubt that will happen as Witch Doctor covers that niché. So out of the old classes, probably Druid.
    Why not both? Make Necro but have them as dark shifters. Instead of summoning Skellies/Golems you shift INTO them... And maybe summon a couple.
    Check out the blog I write for LEGENDARY Indie Label Flicknife Records:

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.
    https://www.flickniferecords.co.uk/blog/item/30-blog-30