Page 6 of 18 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast

Deleted
    I loled

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Velv View Post

Don't use Light of Dawn btw, stick with triage healing HL/FoL, let the druids and holypriests do the AoE healing.
    What great design.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Saxtirical View Post
    What great design.
    Better than HR/HR/HR/LOD repeat

Quote Originally Posted by Guyon View Post
    Still testing which one is the best
    What about the rest of the gear guys? What do you think?

- - - Updated - - -

Ok, changed to this :

I think the Fireflash (haste/crit) version of the crafted parts are better. And maybe sacrifice the spirit from your back slot for the Ko'ragh's back(crit/haste).

Quote Originally Posted by Yakobro View Post
    Better than HR/HR/HR/LOD repeat
    +1, said this so many times.

Deleted
    Very nice read, thank you.

Looked thru about 3 pages and didn't see my question. So if it's already posted I apologize.

I have a 630 neck with crit/spirit. But I recently got a 655 neck with mast/haste.

Should I use the 630 cuz of the spirit till I get a higher Ilvl one with spirit, or does the 25ilvls make up with the intel for loss of the spirit?

Thanks in advance

Rotations are not completely realistic for healing, and it is important to pick the right heal for the job, when you need it. But I believe it is helpful to know what the general flow of healing would be during sustained damage.

Eternal Flame: Holy Prism - Holy Shock - Holy Light - Holy Light - HS - HL - HL - HS - EF...
    Sacred Shield: Holy Prism - Holy Shock - Sacred Shield - Holy Light - Holy Light - HS - HL - HL - HS - LoD - Sacred Shield...
    Here's my rotation for "Selfless healer": Holy Prism - judgement - holy shock - flash heal
    always put Holy Prism then judgement then Holy shock on CD and spam flash heal only after one or more of the Selfless healer buff
    use holy light if you have to heal without having the buff
    ALWAYS use holy light after the holy shock crit buff
    use flash heal on tanks who have BoL/BoF even without the Selfless healer cause they'll return your mana

First of all, great guide, has helped me a lot.

My question is, I read the spread sheet of ha vs. sw

And, says ha has higher Burst, is that in a raid setting?

I tried it in a heroic and cm...and my numbers were way lower, and seemed my Burst was also way down. Was wondering if I could get an explination on it...or maybe I'm doing it wrong.

I have all my ss running, when burst comes I hit ha, use hr and dump hp on lod.

But it seems my burst healing way better with ef and sw. Pop wings, hl or fol everyone to full?

Deleted
    Best rotation for high burst raid damage?
    If everyone is more or less stacked and then one with everyone spread out?
    Please

Quote Originally Posted by ChristopherD87 View Post
    My question is, I read the spread sheet of ha vs. sw

And, says ha has higher Burst, is that in a raid setting?

I tried it in a heroic and cm...and my numbers were way lower, and seemed my Burst was also way down. Was wondering if I could get an explination on it...or maybe I'm doing it wrong.

I have all my ss running, when burst comes I hit ha, use hr and dump hp on lod.

But it seems my burst healing way better with ef and sw. Pop wings, hl or fol everyone to full?
    It is for a raid setting, with only 5 targets in a CM it diminishes the value of EF and LoD with HA because you are short on targets unlike the raid setting. In a smaller setting it is more about direct heals and the longer duration of Sanctified Wrath is more HPS.

Quote Originally Posted by daka86 View Post
    Best rotation for high burst raid damage?
    If everyone is more or less stacked and then one with everyone spread out?
    Please
    Honestly we don't really have AoE burst healing. When maximized HR on group targets is the best aoe we have but it is so expensive most situations it isn't viable. So really our highest, more sustainable, burst healing is FoL spam with CD's Up which works for spread or stacked. That is really our niche. We have double beacon to spot heal while doing steady tank healing (with EF or SS on tanks rolling as well).

is it viable to use light of dawn instead of eternal flame at 3 holy power for example with the imperator fight on heroic or is eternal flame better in general.

Deleted
    eternal flame is better in general, double beacon tranfers out trump LoD healing.

I tried to heal with eternal flame but as what I see it really suck idk why?????

Deleted
    Tbh i had more success with SS on fights like kargath and twins on mythic, one because of low dmg overall and one because of the amount of movement. When you cast EF on someone you have to think about it.. usually i prio myself, melees, warlocks.

Deleted
    Hello, I was unable to find out what is the best option in following situation:
    If Enhanced Holy Shock buff usage procs Infusion of Light buff then I should what?
    - use the IoL buff to cast quick Holy Light? However by using the IoL buff I am delaying the second HS cast by one GCD causing lower overall HS casts during fight.
    - cast the second Holy Shock? However by casting second Holy Shock I am potentially wasting Infusion of Light proc (chance to be overwritten by new proc from the second HS) and with it another quick 10% chance for enhanced Holy Shock.

In general words: Has IoL proc usage higher priority than Holy Shock cast?

Quote Originally Posted by vybi View Post
    In general words: Has IoL proc usage higher priority than Holy Shock cast?
    You are better off casting the HS than using the Infusion proc. Holy Shock and a Infusion proc Holy Light is the same cast time in terms of time, 1 gcd. So you are just comparing the total healing of the two to see which is the priority. Holy Shock does a direct heal plus 1/3 of the value of the up coming holy power finisher. Although Holy Shock is less healing than Holy Light when you count the contribution to the finisher it is the clear winner. Additionally HS is less mana than HL so it is also a mana savings.