Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by mikkis2k View Post
    so for us that live in Norway.. this means Wed at 24:00 right?
    or 0:00 Thursday ;-)

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by gamgee76 View Post
    Proof that blizzard hates the US market, allow the game to launch ahead of the USA, i think the government should hit them with a immense fine.
    boy stop crying and get over it! who cares who gets it first just be happy we get an expansion and are able to play it..

honestly, this game is becoming bullshit. developers promised many times enjoyable solo content, yet another expansion goes with... the garrison? fuck yeah, let's all play farmville..

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Shuyin View Post
    honestly, this game is becoming bullshit. developers promised many times enjoyable solo content, yet another expansion goes with... the garrison? fuck yeah, let's all play farmville..
    When people dont enjoy a game, they just dont play it.

Quote Originally Posted by Procerus View Post
    Berserk timer is 25 minutes for normal, if I'm remembering correctly, he gets the kill something like 7 seconds before enrage. Lust is from LW drums. He doesn't get MC'd because he has threat, the wolf is still up so he can use Dark Simulacrum to steal chain lightning from it for extra damage.
    Small correction. No Tank spec ever gets MC'ed. Doesn't matter if you're tanking Garrosh or not.
    Quote Originally Posted by Revi View Post
    Stop equating casual to bad, they're two different things.
    Casual refers to time/effort spent.
    Bad refers to skill.
    Your English isn't casual, it's bad.

Quote Originally Posted by Omertocracy View Post
    I don't know how Blizzard can nerf Mione. They have tried. It failed.
    They were forced to buff the content around Mione, since they're incapable of nerfing him directly...it still doesn't work.

Quote Originally Posted by NigelGurney View Post
    You mean like Minecraft which my 5 year old son plays? It certainly has more depth to it.
    Quote Originally Posted by NigelGurney View Post
    Is there nothing people wont f*cking moan about, damn haters. If you don't like it stop giving them money.

Oh my, the irony...

High Overlord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bakis View Post
    Cos they want(need) to release it at midnight. Enough people will be awake at midnight to login test the stability/possibly unnoticed game breaking bugs and (crash the servers) and give BLZ the time to hopefully tweek and fix such issues BEFORE the majority logs in ie. after school/work.

It make zero sense at all to have it released at any other time than midnight. World first pff, those charts can be adjusted to fulfill the need for e-peen fairness. All that matter is that BLZ get the maximum ammount of time to deal with the unforseen before the majority of players log in
    I don't understand why US have to use shitloads of timezones. You are all un the freakin States, use one timezone.
    You know how many timezones China should have? i'll tell you : FIVE (5) . And still they use only one. Ask your government for something similar )

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by adibandi View Post
    I don't understand why US have to use shitloads of timezones. You are all un the freakin States, use one timezone.
    You know how many timezones China should have? i'll tell you : FIVE (5) . And still they use only one. Ask your government for something similar )
    I live in the EU, think you refer to the poster I quoted and replied to
    But soon after Mr Xi secured a third term, Apple released a new version of the feature in China, limiting its scope. Now Chinese users of iPhones and other Apple devices are restricted to a 10-minute window when receiving files from people who are not listed as a contact. After 10 minutes, users can only receive files from contacts.
    Apple did not explain why the update was first introduced in China, but over the years, the tech giant has been criticised for appeasing Beijing.

Quote Originally Posted by adibandi View Post
    Because the continent is big and spans across multiple timezones. Seriously due to earths rotation it can never be the same time of the day across all states.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by gamgee76 View Post
    Proof that blizzard hates the US market, allow the game to launch ahead of the USA, i think the government should hit them with a immense fine.

Ahahahah! Oh, damn!
    You do know that EU is ahead time-wise? It's going to happen at midnight (your time). Now, if you don't like that, move to EU.
    Do you see someone crying because Australians celebrate new year a few hours ''early'' than EU or USA?

10+ Year Old Account
    Than... DK still OP? Amazing work this DK...

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Ic3berg View Post
    Ahahahah! Oh, damn!
    You do know that EU is ahead time-wise? It's going to happen at midnight (your time). Now, if you don't like that, move to EU.
    Do you see someone crying because Australians celebrate new year a few hours ''early'' than EU or USA?
    LOL... who cares?... some hours ahead or back... no one dies.

Deleted
    LOL... Well, if you can't see: gamgee76 cares. Actually, he is quite butthurt. To me it's just weird, because it looks like he thinks that the 00:00 is everywhere in the world at the same second.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by markdall View Post
    I have Engineering and Blacksmithing on my main. Think I'll be able to level them up without buying ore on the AH in WoD thanks to Garrisons, or do I need to go pick up mining?
    Same question for me.

You'll get ore from your mine without mining, but it's obviously limited to X amount per day. Technically you'll be able to support yourself, it's just going to take a while to get everything unless you buy.