Deleted
    Hey! I'm currently at 30% haste and 12% mastery unbuffed without the Kilrog trinket, playing with Seraphim and HA. Should I continue stacking haste? Thanks in advance!

Solid loot day today. ACP and shoulders for 2 piece, sadly broke my old 2 piece, could've had 2/2p but went to a healer

Quote Originally Posted by PraisetheSun View Post
    Anzu's is mandatory on every fight, basically. You'd be choosing between WUE and TD, not TD and ACP.
    Is it safe to say LoV is also in the running for second trinket slot with WUE and TD?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Laurcus View Post
    Is it safe to say LoV is also in the running for second trinket slot with WUE and TD?
    Depends on the fight. WUE can be used on any fight, whereas even a normal Blast Furnace Door will likely be better than LoV on a fight like Tyrant.

10+ Year Old Account
    Another Iskar kill (+bonus roll ofc), still no ACP. That's 6 weeks already, right?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lethora View Post
    Another Iskar kill (+bonus roll ofc), still no ACP. That's 6 weeks already, right?
    Same here with all tank trinkets in the raid, starting to loose hope!
    Defender of the light and cookies
    Rhagen
    WoW Videos

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Laurcus View Post
    basically my rule of thumb is:

ACP on every fight. LoV if it proccs enough, if it does not WuE.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Schroom View Post
    basically my rule of thumb is:

ACP on every fight. LoV if it proccs enough, if it does not WuE.
    Are we defining "if it proccs enough" as Saviours Boon healing ~= 1.3x WuE healing (to make up the haste loss)? I have no ACP yet so run these two together and have yet to see any situation where that is the case, or even to see a situation where LoV is equal to WuE healing

Sidenote, 4pc last night, holy fuckballs it procs a lot! Now just have to train my healers to ignore me...

10+ Year Old Account
    I saw encounters where LoV did 20% to 50% of my damage.

then I saw fights where it only did about 6%-8% of my damage, guess which fights I'll be running WUE next time?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Schroom View Post
    I saw encounters where LoV did 20% to 50% of my damage.

then I saw fights where it only did about 6%-8% of my damage, guess which fights I'll be running WUE next time?
    Ok, DPS PoV, didn't think about that, was thinking purely from a defensive standpoint, which I guess may be moot with 4pc.

Deleted
    Coined Anzu's last night <3

Quote Originally Posted by Sephraia View Post
    Coined Anzu's last night <3
    It's awesome. I had 17 procs on our Zakuun kill xD

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ferbian View Post
    It's awesome. I had 17 procs on our Zakuun kill xD
    getting something stupid like a 50-60% uptime on that trinket o.o soooo goood

Would you say Tyrant's trinket is a better choice than the Imbued one with STA/BA/something?

To pair it with Anzu's while waiting for WUE and LoV.

Quote Originally Posted by towelliee View Post
    Just got my WUE last night Mythic and wondering what everyones thoughts are between ANZU and Tyrants? TD seems to scale pretty well with 2PC shield about 20k absorb max resolve per AS. Being above 60% is not hard either.
    I was running TD pre-set bonus buff. The hp helped me survive a lot of those rare but really enjoyable white hits that come through unmitigated once in awhile.

Since the buff, I've sat with Anzu and WuE exclusively. The uptime on Anzu obviously can't be celebrated more. I find my WuE is absorbing 1.53ish million per fight, which along w/ our 4pc, SS and Insight is making me feel insanely ... tanky.

Plus with that haste, I can sit in HS and maintain 49.98% haste.

I have a H. LoV, I have tried it numerous times, I'm not a fan. Maybe the Mythic version since its 80%? But I don't like a trinket with no mitigation stats on it, that only works if you are getting pooed on.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Masternewt View Post
    Would you say Tyrant's trinket is a better choice than the Imbued one with STA/BA/something?

To pair it with Anzu's while waiting for WUE and LoV.
    I went TD on tank swap fights (M. Reaver, M. Kormok etc), and as Towelliee pointed out, TD HP buff will scale w/ 2pc.

Deleted
    So, digressing from the current line of the thread a little, I've been doing some math.

My raidbuffed HP last night was 500k, i use the WA linked a few pages back to track Avenger's Reprieve, I noticed a few times by AR absorb value at ~101k, which is in excess of what should be possible with that max HP on max resolve so I started analysing some logs.

After some time and playing with a calculator, I found the culprit, rallying cry, all done and happy i thought. However the numbers coming out of my calculator were still slightly off, Max HP w/ Rallying coming out at 575k, brought me to a max absorb of 103k not 101k. I started working backwards, max resolve normal absorbs were coming out at 90k, whereas I know the WA always shows high 80s. Reverse enginingeering knowing my baseline AR absorb, my max resolve AR absorb and my rallying/max resolve AR I came to a new problem, the multiplication factor on 2pc from max hp was consistently coming out at ~4.9% instead of 5%.

Now I'll openly admit I'm shit at theorycrafting so maybe I'm using an incorrect value somewhere (by all means do some math on your own logs and prove me an idiot please, this is driving me nuts), but if I'm not wrong, which element is broken? Is AR actually only giving us 4.9% of max HP or is the WA underreporting our absorb value?

Quote Originally Posted by Ganewate View Post
    So, digressing from the current line of the thread a little, I've been doing some math.

My raidbuffed HP last night was 500k, i use the WA linked a few pages back to track Avenger's Reprieve, I noticed a few times by AR absorb value at ~101k, which is in excess of what should be possible with that max HP on max resolve so I started analysing some logs.

After some time and playing with a calculator, I found the culprit, rallying cry, all done and happy i thought. However the numbers coming out of my calculator were still slightly off, Max HP w/ Rallying coming out at 575k, brought me to a max absorb of 103k not 101k. I started working backwards, max resolve normal absorbs were coming out at 90k, whereas I know the WA always shows high 80s. Reverse enginingeering knowing my baseline AR absorb, my max resolve AR absorb and my rallying/max resolve AR I came to a new problem, the multiplication factor on 2pc from max hp was consistently coming out at ~4.9% instead of 5%.

Now I'll openly admit I'm shit at theorycrafting so maybe I'm using an incorrect value somewhere (by all means do some math on your own logs and prove me an idiot please, this is driving me nuts), but if I'm not wrong, which element is broken? Is AR actually only giving us 4.9% of max HP or is the WA underreporting our absorb value?
    Eh could be like resolve which its cap is not 240% its 239.9% or something. So who knows.... its blizzard after all.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jellospally View Post
    Eh could be like resolve which its cap is not 240% its 239.9% or something. So who knows.... its blizzard after all.
    I think i ruled that out by checking WA reported absorb when at 0 resolve, had a similar disparity where the math ended up working at an AR value of ~4.9%.

But yea, its not a big deal, I'm just being OCD and its twisting my buttons not knowing if there is a disparity in one element or another or if I simply have an understanding issue.

I think i ruled that out by checking WA reported absorb when at 0 resolve, had a similar disparity where the math ended up working at an AR value of ~4.9%.

But yea, its not a big deal, I'm just being OCD and its twisting my buttons not knowing if there is a disparity in one element or another or if I simply have an understanding issue.
    No im saying the 4set is probably not 5.00% its prob like 4.9 something because its blizzard... just like resolve is not actually 240% is what i meant. Basically blizzard being blizzard.

That's funny. Using Avenger's Shield in the garrison yielded me an absorb shield of 5,06% of my Max HP.
    Using this 5,06% value provided me with wrong values in a raid environment, though. Could you tell me the factor you've been using (absorb shield divided by max HP)?