Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by TEHPALLYTANK View Post
    Yes, but not for the reason you think you are.
    Ohh. Snap.

Deleted
    I'm 80% in on lvl 90, played 13 hours.

Quote Originally Posted by Shinra1 View Post
    Yeah this doesn't make sense.
    This makes sense in the Failure beeing so insecure to make this thread, want to get stranger´s opinions on how much of a failure u are because you only made 2,5 lvl in 12 hours?

What du u expect? should we comfort you? shou we say u are a noob? should we start bragging" i only needed 6 hours for this, i am a better and more valuable member of society"?

i could play efficiently yesterday from 4 to 10 , and today from 1 to 7, and im lvl 98 now. i didnt skip videos, i traveled around a bit unneccesary, and when lag got to bad i made breaks or logged off. I was online more than that time, but that was mostly beeing stuck in instancing /phasing /auth line while afk doing other stuff.

Deleted
    Don't be one of those idiots that BLAMS their way to 100 and whinges about no content. Just enjoy it and take your time.

10+ Year Old Account
    Your xp/hour is lower than the average, yes.

But who gives a fuck?

I took 7 hours to get through Spires of Arak today, getting from 96 to 98. I don't care if that makes me bad. I liked taking my time looting all the rare mobs and chests and special potion treasures and all that shit. And I "wasted" time chatting to my friends about the expansion, and alt tabbing to look at mmo-c and all that.

Leveling takes a different kind of mental focus to raiding/pvping. If you want to do it quickly you need to be paying attention constantly for very long periods. That's not something that is enjoyable for everyone. Similarly to raiding though, if you have experience you will be vastly better at it - in this case, experience comes from the Beta. The tryhards on my server were already 100 last night and you can bet anything they were playing Beta obsessively.
    Last edited by WarpKnight; 2014-11-14 at 01:03 PM.

I started playing WoD yesterday morning say 9am till about 10ish at night add or take away an hour and I only got to level 92 (and a half, yes a half). I'm totally embarrassed. It wasn't even the lag that got to me or d/cs my game was running smoothly. I haven't done much in garrisons either just sent a few minions on some missions. And that's it.

Is that bad?

Lots of people were dinging 100 left right and centre even people who started playing after me.

I blame the fact that I was not prepared for this expansion. I didn't read up on anything as I was busy and now I'm overwhelmed. At this rate I may reach 100 by xmas.
    I had a buddy that started at launch midnight, and leveled to 96 in 7 hours. Its really not a big deal, its just your playstyle.

You are missing out on daily CDs at 100, which you may or may not care about
    Chronomancer Club

After a day and a half I'm only up to 95.

But I'm playing for fun not levels.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Quote Originally Posted by Caelia View Post
    Does is really matter? As long as you're enjoying yourself take your time, there's no rush to 100 unless you want to gear up for some serious raiding when raids come in 2 weeks.

I'm playing blind as well, what fun would it be with a guid telling you where to go when you first experience the expansion content?
    Even if you want to gear for some serious raiding theres no point rushing to 100, theres plenty of time. And raid comes December 3rd so its 3 weeks.

No rush to hit 100. If you hit 100 you just have to wait for others anyways.

Another online sad soul

10+ Year Old Account
    38 hrs and only at 70% to 91, so meh

u managed to lvl 2.5 despite all the bs servers i'd say it's a success

Quote Originally Posted by Esotaric View Post
    u managed to lvl 2.5 despite all the bs servers i'd say it's a success
    I spent more time in the que than in game after launch of WoD.

2.5 levels is past the lag in SMV and FFR, so when he logs in tonight, hes in good shape.
    Chronomancer Club

You're only a failure if your goal was to be much higher than that by now. Personally my guild has 3 groups of 5 running heroics already but well, that was our goal, and leveling in this expansion is super quick if you have friends to phase you to low pop realms to avoid the traffic.

I had 12 hours of "in game time" but maybe 8 hours of actual leveling between all the lag, teleport to shrine, glitched quests, etc. and I got to lvl 96
    in the meantime people have been doing 90-100 in 5 hours and I have no clue how

Quote Originally Posted by dahmer View Post
    "The raids"... what about the WoW anniversary NEXT WEEK that opens up a lvl100 version of molten core? That's a raid, a mighty big one at that
    Yeah, and you have like 2 months to do it.

Deleted
    I'm 96.5 right now, have played A LOT though. Not trying to rush, but I love this game and cleared my schedule so I could umm, be with it.

The way things are going today though, I doubt I'll be 100 until some time next week.

I started playing WoD yesterday morning say 9am till about 10ish at night add or take away an hour and I only got to level 92 (and a half, yes a half). I'm totally embarrassed. It wasn't even the lag that got to me or d/cs my game was running smoothly. I haven't done much in garrisons either just sent a few minions on some missions. And that's it.

Is that bad?

Lots of people were dinging 100 left right and centre even people who started playing after me.

I blame the fact that I was not prepared for this expansion. I didn't read up on anything as I was busy and now I'm overwhelmed. At this rate I may reach 100 by xmas.
    Did you enjoy yourself? If the answer is yes, then how long it took you was irrelevant.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    curious to see if the lvl 100 molten core thingy will have the same boss mechanics as the original MC at 60... not like that's very much at all, just... curious.
    Mmm... Bear!
    If we aren't supposed to eat animals, then why are they made of meat?

I got 6 toons to lvl 91 and the profession buildings they needed.......so that's what like 96 if I had spend that time on 1 toon.
    Me thinks Chromie has a whole lot of splaining to do!