Deleted

Replacing Legendary Cloak?

Hey, so... I'm gearing up at the moment and I keep getting heroic warforged cloaks, literally no loot other than cloaks -- seeing as I have the legendary, still, I don't really want to replace it. I'd like to keep it for as long as possible; but at what point do you think I/we should be swapping the legendary cloak out for something more current? It's something like 20 more additional item levels than my current cloak; is the proc still working? I don't seem to be seeing it as often as I used to, if at all? I might be being stupid and everyone has already replaced it. I don't know. Help. :[

The legendary proc is not working on level 100, so unless you only have about 580 to change it with, you should replace it.

edit: the pvp cloak is 620 and really easy to acquire.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirakh View Post
    The legendary proc is not working on level 100, so unless you only have about 580 to change it with, you should replace it.
    Well. I'm stupid. Haha, thanks for such a quick reply. I'll be sure to swap it out immediately. :d

You should change to a 630 or higher cloak as soon as you get one, pretty much. The legendary proc doesn't work at 100. I think the free extra stat + socket on the cloak make it equal to or slightly better than 620 cloaks, but I'm not sure.
    Tradushuffle
    <Echoes>
    Laughing Skull-EU

Quote Originally Posted by ipalmerxd View Post
    is the proc still working? I don't seem to be seeing it as often as I used to, if at all?" Help. :[
    the Proc was still Pretty good while you were leveling but it stops procing or doing any damage at 100.

however Its still blessed with extra stats over another cloak with the same itemlvl. That said I think your idea of waiting till you have a Slighter better cloak to replace it, probably the last thing you'll replace along with Garrosh heirlooms at itemlvl 610-620(616) this is when I plan to replace mine, but currently Im ilvl 609 and have all blues and even still somes greens way down at 575 so Im keeping my cloak, For now.

The legendary cloaks are roughly equal to 630 cloaks (83 main stat. vs 94, but 126 secondary stat + gem vs. 123 stat). So unless warforged you can pretty much chose depending on your preferred secondary stats, and it wouldn't be surprising if you only switch it for a raid drop.