Page 30 of 43 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    I just dw it coz i wil go on seraphim
    Tested it with empowered seals but its not shows seals swap correct also its force me to use crusader strike and complete forget about exorsism who actually have procced
    Is there is any way to fix how the addon choice what should i have to press ?
    Also its not show wings
    Last edited by mmoc2b5ad7a33a; 2015-08-27 at 12:23 PM.

Deleted
    logs. https://www.warcraftlogs.com/ranking...latest/#boss=0

Using HEkilli all times, but im not quite sure if i got good setup for it or my gear is to low to make higher dps.
    So could somebody tell me about rotation? or suggest another setup? Please help, my dmg is terrible comparing to others.

Ps: i'm wonder if it will be better with seraph, but tried that and my dps was lower than with FV. Oo

Quote Originally Posted by Zaxio View Post
    I just dw it coz i wil go on seraphim
    Tested it with empowered seals but its not shows seals swap correct also its force me to use crusader strike and complete forget about exorsism who actually have procced
    Is there is any way to fix how the addon choice what should i have to press ?
    Also its not show wings
    Crusader Strike and Judgement are both higher priorities than Exorcism. You should only ever be using Exo if both of those abilities are on cooldown or in place of Judgment if you have 3+ targets in melee range and you are glyphed for Mass Exorcism.

As for AW not showing up, make sure you don't have cooldowns disabled in the settings.
    Last edited by Curulan; 2015-08-27 at 08:05 PM.

Deleted
    This addon will really fix my dps. I'm a holy paladin but trying to get into dpsing. Doing fine but I could use some help. Thanks!

Deleted
    Great addon and thanks for keeping it up. One thing i'd like to ask is the about the red overlay. I really don't need the addon to tell me if i'm in or out of range but I can't find an option to turn it off completely. Is there one there? If not could you possibly add one in the future please it would be great, the red really puts me off.

Quote Originally Posted by BufordTJustice View Post
    Great addon and thanks for keeping it up. One thing i'd like to ask is the about the red overlay. I really don't need the addon to tell me if i'm in or out of range but I can't find an option to turn it off completely. Is there one there? If not could you possibly add one in the future please it would be great, the red really puts me off.
    You can set range checking for each display, whether you want it to "red out" when you're out of melee, whether you want it on a per-ability basis, and just turn it off altogether.

I'm also actually online from my gaming/programming PC finally, so I can import the latest action lists and hopefully touch up any significant issues since the start of August. Any outstanding bug reports I might've missed?
    Author, Hekili, a priority helper addon.

Quote Originally Posted by Hekili View Post
    I'm also actually online from my gaming/programming PC finally, so I can import the latest action lists and hopefully touch up any significant issues since the start of August. Any outstanding bug reports I might've missed?
    Only thing I noticed a while back was how the single target display suggested DS way to much which made me remove any action based on 2 or more targets in the single target rotation. My guess it has to do with the addon registering hostile entities that you simply don't want to nor can hit and assumes you want to DS.

The range color/checking thing was apparently in a beta I didn't push out in July. Try the latest beta for updated action lists and to be able to turn off range color if you want. Let me know how that goes.

Are people still having the problem where AW is recommended 3x in a row when you have T18 2pc? I'm not sure if I fixed that or not, and my Paladin doesn't have 2pc T18 to test with. I can tell the addon to fake it, but I don't always trust those results.

Are people still having the problem where AW is recommended 3x in a row when you have T18 2pc? I'm not sure if I fixed that or not, and my Paladin doesn't have 2pc T18 to test with. I can tell the addon to fake it, but I don't always trust those results.
    I can confirm that this does in-fact happen if I have CD display enabled. Most fights I disable CD display and just handle AWs manually. Using 6.2.0.6. Edit: just updated to r222 and will test it out tonight.

Quote Originally Posted by Cutsmann View Post
    I can confirm that this does in-fact happen if I have CD display enabled. Most fights I disable CD display and just handle AWs manually. Using 6.2.0.6. Edit: just updated to r222 and will test it out tonight.
    With your 2pc T18 equipped, does the spell ID or aura ID for Avenging Wrath change?

With your 2pc T18 equipped, does the spell ID or aura ID for Avenging Wrath change?
    Just logged in to check and no, it continues to show as ID:31884 but now with 3 charges available on the spell.

- - - Updated - - -

I'm curious. I was digging through the action lists and noticed that the AW strings were looking for T18 4pc as evident here:

toggle.cooldowns&(!talent.seraphim.enabled&time<20&set_bonus.tier18_4pc=1)

Would that have anything to do with how it handles the AW charges from T18 2pc?

Quote Originally Posted by Cutsmann View Post
    Just logged in to check and no, it continues to show as ID:31884 but now with 3 charges available on the spell.

- - - Updated - - -

I'm curious. I was digging through the action lists and noticed that the AW strings were looking for T18 4pc as evident here:

toggle.cooldowns&(!talent.seraphim.enabled&time<20&set_bonus.tier18_4pc=1)

Would that have anything to do with how it handles the AW charges from T18 2pc?
    The action lists are only for checking whether to recommend the ability. Simulating that AW is on cooldown or unavailable when you already have the buff up is supposed to happen behind the scenes. In the latest beta, Avenging Wrath is supposed to be treated as on cooldown if you already have the Avenging Wrath buff.

I need to look over the action lists, because I generally strip the time-based recommendations.

Anyway, Blizzard has used a few different methods to handle abilities that are changed by talents and gear, and it requires a different sort of emulation in each case. Will work this out.

Does the addon presently continue to recommend AW after you've popped it? Or does it only put up the 3 AW icons until you pop it?

Does the addon presently continue to recommend AW after you've popped it? Or does it only put up the 3 AW icons until you pop it?
    I'll have to double-check tonight on a dummy since I upgraded to the beta. But from my prior knowledge it would always recommend AW again right after the previous one expired. That behavior lead to me managing the charges manually. The most common practice recommended in the theorycrafting thread is to use AW every 1m to maximize usage.

The default APL only syncs AW with ES when you have 4T18. Without 4T18 the back-to-back usage of all charges is expected (unless you use Seraphim, then it's synced with that).

Looks like the AW suggestions are spot on. Just tested it and it recommends popping AW exactly 1m after the first. I must say thank you for this. This will be incredibly helpful with my raids. Going to test out Seraphim in a bit since I typically stick with FV.

I've experienced a noticeable increase in being GCD-locked since the latest update - just me, or are others seeing it too?

Haven't had any time to look into why.

Deleted
    The range color/checking thing was apparently in a beta I didn't push out in July. Try the latest beta for updated action lists and to be able to turn off range color if you want. Let me know how that goes.

Thanks for responding. Just installed the beta and it's all good now. Even for those who like the range checker I think it's a little dark anyway, particularly on Monk spells which generally have darker and more dense icons. Thanks again.

Deleted
    hi guys

i need help for the sim-function
    would like to personalize the addon for me, but i have no knowhow for this stuff
    can anyone help me?

For someone who hasn't used CLCret or hekili, I've recently downloaded Hekili but find it to be what I focus on during fights and causes me to sometimes stop attacking because the boss/adds are moving out of melee range. Then I end up running to catch them and miss a bunch of attacks because of this, did anyone else encounter this when starting? And how would be the best way to fix it, should I be looking at hekili rotation or my target?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ashihtaka View Post
    Then I end up running to catch them and miss a bunch of attacks because of this, did anyone else encounter this when starting? And how would be the best way to fix it, should I be looking at hekili rotation or my target?
    Without knowing what your UI looks like, I'd venture that re-positioning might help you. It should be in your sight whilst you are still focusing on the middle of your screen, where your targets will be (without getting in the way of course).