Pick my class and alike threads

So, can anyone tell me, why those threads aren't allowed. What's the harm in telling anyone which class he should be playing directly. If I want, I could as well rephrase my question in a way that it wouldn't formally fall into a category of "pick my class" thread and still get feedback that I need, regarding posed question, for example telling community of my play-style preferences and class traits that I identify myself with the most. So, why then?

Because they contain no discussion, are repetitive, and pop up like crazy.

Deleted
    Because there's no objective discussion when people start spouting their subjective opinions about what class what spec and why. Eventually it all funnels down into a massive clusterfuck of people talking about their class.

Every single "pick a class for me" turns into a massive amalgamation of the class subforums.

10+ Year Old Account
    Just moving this thread to suggestions and feedback, the blues would be able to explain it better for me.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Because everyone has different opinions. I can't play slow classes, why would I recommend someone play something I hate? The threads are pointless.

They generally aren't allowed because what class/race a person finds fun and entertaining is highly subjective. Also just because someone tends to like to play melee classes doesn't mean they wouldn't have fun as a shadow priest, it's just unlikely. The best option is to read about different classes and get a feel for how they work and make your own choice about it, there is a ton of information about every class out there. You just have to look a little.