Deleted

Iron horde Scraps make them account bound ktnx

i really dont know where to put this thread so ill put it in general.

so i recently farmed iron horde scraps and im done on my main with it but still getting them now is useless..
    so just sitting in my bags is stupid .... so i begz plz make those iron horde scraps account bound ty <3

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by justtroy View Post
    i really dont know where to put this thread so ill put it in general.

so i recently farmed iron horde scraps and im done on my main with it but still getting them now is useless..
    so just sitting in my bags is stupid .... so i begz plz make those iron horde scraps account bound ty <3
    why should we make the iron horde scraps account bound if the armor pieces that you buy with them are?

No Tusk Club.

Deleted
    well maybe cuz i want to buy the set also for non plate users like my hunter i want the mail set and my lock i want the cloth set and i need iron scraps for it right ? ...

10+ Year Old Account
    well maybe cuz i want to buy the set also for non plate users like my hunter i want the mail set and my lock i want the cloth set and i need iron scraps for it right ? ...
    You can buy those sets and send them to your alts

Click the drop down box, select all, buy whatever you want.

10+ Year Old Account
    those armor sets are BOA

Deleted
    so if i have 1 set complete and i want to buy another set on my alt like the cloth set i dont have to farm all the scraps and shit again?

so if i have 1 set complete and i want to buy another set on my alt like the cloth set i dont have to farm all the scraps and shit again?
    You still have to purchase them. But you don't need to get the scraps on your alt. You can get them on main, buy the cloth items, then send to your alt.

Deleted
    You still have to purchase them. But you don't need to get the scraps on your alt. You can get them on main, buy the cloth items, then send to your alt.

well then the farming begins *Sigh

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm confused as to why you posted this on MMO Champion and not the battle.net forums... It's not like we can do anything about it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Going to lock this, the question was answered and you made it sound like you are addressing Blizzard, so I would suggest putting this on the official forums as a suggestion.
    S (moderator)
    P (WoW Gen, Pets/Mog/Ach, Fun/Chat Zone)
    L (guidelines*)
    E (WoW gen rules*)
    N (my art*)
    D (Pikachu BEST Pokemon)
    A (Sensational™)