Premades Epic Battleground

Why are premades still a thing in epic bg's, I play PVP every day on EU and i come across this Zado premades or russian premades and it is really spoiling the game, half the team leave when we enter a pvp with premades and I'm slowly losing the will to carry on, I will either join a US server or quit pvp altogether

Better question is: why aren't you queuing for epic BGs in a premade community? It's so much more fun when you recgonize people and everyone is actually coordinating, vs queuing by yourself and getting thrown with randoms and no one cares about each other and there is zero coordination. It gets especially fun when you get matched against another premade and gets long, intense wars.

Quote Originally Posted by Val the Moofia Boss View Post
    Better question is: why aren't you queuing for epic BGs in a premade community? It's so much more fun when you recgonize people and everyone is actually coordinating, vs queuing by yourself and getting thrown with randoms and no one cares about each other and there is zero coordination. It gets especially fun when you get matched against another premade and gets long, intense wars.
    Sure queuing with a premade is fun, but it’s hilariously unfun when put against it. Epic premades should be allowed, but imo they should really only be placed against other teams with a large percentage of premade players.

Speaking as someone that has grinded 100 wins in every bg on one character over the last few years, any time I have queued solo and I’ve been placed against a premade it’s been a very one sided loss. Normally it’s actually faster to just leave and wait out the deserter buff than it is to play it out.

I’m not without blame, I’ve been randomly placed into premades before and I’ve went with the flow and took the free win - but I ultimately don’t really care for PvP where the win is guaranteed and there’s no struggle. If premades were guaranteed to fight other premades I’d actually be more interested in it, but most of the time it seems to just be a one sided stomp.

Again, I’d support a proper premade system where it’s exclusively premades vs premades, but the reality is that right now most people participate in them for the free wins and it’s quite unfair to anyone that’s just using the system as intended, which is to queue with no more than 5 people.
    Last edited by DechCJC; 2024-04-17 at 08:27 AM.

I love the new Blitzes; specifically because of this problem.

1+ Year Old Account
    Half my epic bgs are against premades.

I suggested in chat to mass report the known leader of the premade for cheating -> heacking, as it's indeed a form of cheating because you're not supposed to be able to form a full premade group in epic bg, and hopefully get them temporarily suspended by Blizzard's auto-suspension system if enough reports are received, but I got insulted by the very same people who were suffering because of premades.

People are fucking morons.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Ti Amo Gaming View Post
    I love the new Blitzes; specifically because of this problem.
    Blitz is the only way to have a fun bg.

No fucking premades and no fucking consumables and engineering gimmicks.
    Last edited by Cynical Asshole; 2024-04-21 at 07:33 AM.

They'd solve half this problem by timing game start times better.

Those communities simply reply on mass queuing and communicating when it pops.

Those games usually take 5+mins to pop. Just make it a standard 5 or 10 or 15 min timer. Every available game pops the same time and all premades have lost a good chunk of their queing power.

Doesnt do much in the downtimes when theres only 1 game going on at a time. but in the peak times, this would break them.

Epic bg premades are SO boring, sure you might face another premade but 99% of the time you'll sit there and collect honor lvls for no fun reason at all since it's so free.

Epic bgs in general are boring now you'll see a bunch of fire mages and boomkins doing capped aoe damage, it's the time of capped potential nowadays, can't even solo an entire team anymore needs like 5 boomkins to do enough aoe pressure, it's hilarously bad and great for premades since individual skiill is way less important than social synergy nowadays.

PS.

Literally every big fight is a pressure war vs the enemy healer, and even when their healers are bad it's a pressure war vs personal defensive cds and overpowered healing vs reduced dot damage.

Have to like do a whole dance routine to damage one player nowadays, takes up like 5 times more time to do the same impact as 5 years ago.
    My DOT does 5 times less damage.

It's SO BORING to play this game now cuz of how hyper balanced the game is to fit people with low reaciton timing and bad positonal intelligence.
    Last edited by nvaelz; Today at 02:00 AM.
    Writes insightful, well-mannered posts in the Community Council.