Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Gracin View Post
    Anybody manage to solo Been Waiting a Long Time for This 25? Been trying to figure out what trinket pet to use to pull agro off me so LK will cast Necrotic Plague but everything seems to die before he casts on me.
    To be fair it's very easy if you just bring a friend. That's what I did.

I soloed spine hc a few weeks ago, yesterday I wanted to do it again, but no matter how close the explosion was near the "cover", it always stated it was to far away. Anyone else with this kind of problem?

Quote Originally Posted by celinamuna View Post
    I know that a number of us soloed Jin, Horridon, Tortos, Primordius during 5.4
    I can also see IQ, Twins, Ji-Kun, Twins, Lei-Shen being soloable now.
    How do people solo Jin'rokh? he keeps resetting once he grabs and throws me at the statue when i tried to solo it on heroic few weeks back >

Do you need to use pet trinket or something?

10+ Year Old Account
    Soloed 5/6 MSV 10N (wasnt interested in killing last boss since I'm after Elegon's mount) as 675 prot, Garajal is still major PITA sub-20%, Spirit Kings were easy, just bubble 1st rain of arrows, HoP on 2nd. Elegon was a fun fight.

First three bosses in Mogushan vault are pretty trivial as ret @ 668.

Gara'jal is a pain in the ass and have to time the cooldowns to get the most of it. Nothing fancy though, and probably would be easier if I were using Seraphim.

Haven't started on spirit kings yet or elegon. We'll see!

I'm wondering about for farming Gall / Sha of Anger, Elegon / Horridon what item level do I need to be able to do these four? and would you suggest prot or ret for ease of being able to do them all?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lethora View Post
    Sinestra is very bugged atm btw.
    I did it on 25m heroic, she kept resetting in P2 when Calen was at full hp, she didn't drop shields on eggs but magically restored her mana.
    Had one pull where Wreck did 200k damage to me on 1st tick.

All in all, not worth the trouble.

Also, Nalak is pretty easy, just takes a while to do as prot.
    I didn't exactly solo it since there were two alliance DPS players nearby, but my hp stayed full for the whole fight so I believe it would be easy to do alone.
    I don't know if she's bugged or not, but she can be annoying. Unless you rush both eggs immediately and destroy them, the shield will be placed on them again and you're screwed. Never had an issue while Calen is at 100% HP though, maybe you had some local issue. It should work fine though.

Definitely not bugged I solo 25 Heroic bwd bot and firelands every week.
    Kaltra - Vengeance DH Illidan

Yeah I've done it every week. Just save your cooldowns for the DBZ power struggle part and blow her up and then go after the eggs.

Deleted
    For 25hc Sinestra only use all your dps cooldowns when she puts up the mana shield (Calen appears), then stay to the side and as soon as available run over to the first egg, then immediately use Speed of Light to get to the other side.

10+ Year Old Account
    Soloed 5/6 MSV 10N (wasnt interested in killing last boss since I'm after Elegon's mount) as 675 prot, Garajal is still major PITA sub-20%, Spirit Kings were easy, just bubble 1st rain of arrows, HoP on 2nd. Elegon was a fun fight.
    Quilen boss is super easy, and Garajal is pretty tasty sub-20% due to the magic damage, still just about do-able. Had 1 wipe on Spirit Kings before I had to log, but feckin arrow took me out and consecration fell off with 20% of the arrow's health left. Didn't even think about bubbles for it, derp. I'm only 663 ATM in my prot gear, really just after the elegon mount tbh, but I'll be back.

Also, Jinrokh resets on me when he grabs me, so I'm thinking a pet trinket or similar is probably useful. Unless bubble stops him grabbing you, but I doubt it.

Did 25h DS and managed to just squeak past Ultraxion in my ret os, the rest was easy. Spine was a doddle albeit long and annoying, just like Cata itself. Didn't have the deeps as prot to burn DW sub-20% though. Did get to within 2% of the finish though. Moar burst needed methinks
    Last edited by Sar-; 2015-02-01 at 09:54 PM.

Deleted
    Also solod at 674 Prot first 5 all were easy including Garajal was pulling around 26-27k never really dropped below 90%

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by hashtags View Post
    To be fair it's very easy if you just bring a friend. That's what I did.
    But the question remains: Is there a trinket / pet you can use as Paladin? This is a solo thread after all.

the trinket that engineers could make in mop should work. I cant remember the name but it procs a little dragon thingy. I havent tested it or anything and it might be RNG luck if it procs at the right time. But its worth a shot
    Kaltra - Vengeance DH Illidan

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalshen View Post
    the trinket that engineers could make in mop should work. I cant remember the name but it procs a little dragon thingy. I havent tested it or anything and it might be RNG luck if it procs at the right time. But its worth a shot
    Ghost Iron Dragonling. Yeah, I still have that in my bank somewhere, but I don't see that working, because it a.) takes damage as far as I know and b.) it will not be up long enough (only 30 secs)

The Inn quest The Void Gate rewards Manual of Void Calling which is a ten-minute duration ranged voidwalker.

It lasts 10 minutes, has an hour cooldown, and has ~40k HP.

Quote Originally Posted by Milcheax View Post
    The Inn quest The Void Gate rewards Manual of Void Calling which is a ten-minute duration ranged voidwalker.

Tried to solo BWL first boss with this trinket, didnt work at all. Died after short time and didnt aggro all of the mobs.

Quote Originally Posted by iddqd View Post
    Tried to solo BWL first boss with this trinket, didnt work at all. Died after short time and didnt aggro all of the mobs.
    Likely because it's too high a level.

The last time I solo ran BWL was before I took my break in early 2013, right after they changed it to work better solo.
    Ret pal, used Sacred Shield on Razorgore - there's a half second between the channel taking effect and you actually getting control of him.
    Killed as many eggs as I could as far away from myself as I could in about 75% of the channel bar, broke the channel early and killed mobs near the orb podium while he ran back to me.
    Re-charmed, re-shielded, re-killed eggs and repeat.

I haven't tried it again since the low raid damage boost took effect so can't say how effective that would be now.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Milcheax View Post

So: Have you tried this on LK for the achievement? Or anyone else?

Managed to solo as Retribution (666) everything on Mogu'Shan Vaults except Will of the Emperor. Gara'jal is indeed a hard fight but using Divine Storm and Avenging Wrath Glyphs your health should be just enough to kill with around 1-5% health left lol.

It may be possible to kill Will of the Emperor, but should require really good positioning and maybe better gear; I wasn't really in the mood to try that much.