Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Ladies and Gentlemen, Blizzard is trying to force everyone play Arms for PvP again.

/thread
    Last edited by eScar95; 2014-12-12 at 01:18 PM.
    Personality: INTJ

“Greatness, at any cost.”

Quote Originally Posted by Pulsar View Post
    Ladies and Gentlemen, Blizzard is trying to force to play Arms for PvP again.
    Trying to force me out of UBRS CM groups, more like it.

Ok, so they think a rotational ability that can be glyphed to purge is bad. Sure, I can kind of understand that even though it wasn't overpowered by any measure.

But at the very least they should give gladiators access to the MS debuff in return, especially since they already nerfed its damage.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by zoomgpally View Post
    Correction: Saying you should have something because YOU THINK DKs have it.

DKs may have a spammable(rune cooldown so not quite) purge, but they lose more dps than shamans/mages when using it
    Shamans and mages only use a global cooldown to purge, DKs use runes that could be used for much more damage.

Random example: Howling blast does four times the damage of icy touch.

TLDR: A good DK only ever uses icy touch to apply long dots or to purge, it is NOT part of the rotation for any of the 4 different specs.
    Mages will OOM after couple spellsteals.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by willtron View Post
    Icy Touch glyph is still more than we have, and DKs have a silence, an interrupt and a stun.

It was much harder to kill the healers that didn't use hots, so theres your balance.

As a Glad I would kill fury and arms warriors in arena no problem. THe only reason Arms is better at the moment is because of the asinine nerfs and sweeping strikes for 3's. Fury isn't all too viable. There are about 2 gladiator Warriors over 2.2k and they got there prenerf, post nerf there won't be any.

Gladiator's need a tool to counter healers, that was our only one. They need to add an MS effect to Devastate or something.

Glad was designed to be viable in PvE without needing Recklessness. You can kill healers as glad because you don't have burst, you just have regular pressure. You really do not need a dispell on a 7 second rotational ability that, if you're lucky... Can proc 4 times in a row so you're literally purging 4 things in the space of 8 globals whilst also doing a bare minimum of 120k damage from Shield Slam alone, not taking into account DW or Dev.

It also counters the need for MS, why do you need to put a healing buff on someone when you're doing more overall damage? Arms has MS because you need to kill someone in a burst... You don't even need to spec Avatar as Glad at the moment, if you have a healer that isn't bad you can literally just sit on a target and do your rotation and even thought they'll use defensives, after they wear off you're straight back to doing the same damage you were pre-defensives (and by that I mean threatening damage), whereas Arms has an obvious burst which is usually countered by defensives - and thus why MS exists.

Arms is better in 3s, but honestly a friend told me about Fury Titans Grip Beastcleave and oh my god it's disgusting. Play with a monk so you can don't have to peel and thus can mongo more, enjoy your rating. I've only seen a few videos at the moment because presumably most people are still playing things like WLS/KFC as arms but... Fucking hell Fury is gonna have disgusting damage later on in the Season.

Quote Originally Posted by Vathius View Post
    please leave, you have no idea what you are saying and I feel embarrassed for you sir
    I was here first! You leave! Scram!

Do you guys think they really want Glad to be that strong in Arena?

Wow. This change is horrible. Blizzard are retards.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Brandon138 View Post
    Do you guys think they really want Glad to be that strong in Arena?
    no

whenever blizzard puts something in the game after working on in and putting the effort into putting it into the game, i fully expect them to want it to be useless

because that makes sense right

yep

Quote Originally Posted by Gandrake View Post
    no

whenever blizzard puts something in the game after working on in and putting the effort into putting it into the game, i fully expect them to want it to be useless

because that makes sense right

yep
    It not being overly strong in arena=/=useless. It's probably going to be nothing more than the equivalent of Def stance for arms/fury. You guys just got yourselves overexcited about it and now you're being let down.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Everytime I open this thread because it re-emerged on top of the forum I hope that someone posts a link to a hotfix announcement, that would fix the issue.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Cailan Ebonheart View Post
    I've done nothing wrong. I'm not the one with the problem its everyone else that has a problem with me.
    Quote Originally Posted by MilesMcStyles View Post
    I don't care that other people don't play the content that I enjoy.

Deleted
    Has the change been made? Because my shield slam still dispels while I am in glad.

Quote Originally Posted by IISlayerxII View Post
    dks says hello
    Icy touch isnt a core dps spell. Thats an obliterate, scourge strike, howling blast CD for a purge that does a little extra damage.